Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus TV Show - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story

Views: 68892  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-26-2021, 12:22 PM

Devoleena confirms she won't be returning to 'Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2' - She has put all rumors to rest and confirmed that she isn't coming back to the show.

Courtesy : Instagram

These days, it seems that a new trend has begun of old shows either being revamped to come back with new seasons or just coming back as sequels. While we have Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya 2 already on-air and Sasural Simar Ka 2 having already launched its teaser, we cannot forget that one of the first ones in recent times to have begun this trend was Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2.

The sequel to Saath Nibhana Saathiya launched way back in October 2020 and had Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Mohammad Nazim and Rupal Patel reprise their iconic roles as well. But it was for a short period of time and there has been speculation that Bhattacharjee who exited the show a while ago might be returning soon.

However, she has put all those rumors to rest and confirmed that she isn't coming back to the show. Talking about it with ETimes TV, she said, “No, I won't be returning to Saathiya 2 now. Initially, we thought we would be a part of the show for a longer time, but in television anything can happen. The Modi family contributed largely to the show in its second season and I am happy about that. If the makers want me in the future, I will reconsider the offer, but as of now, I won't be returning to Saathiya 2."

When asked if she watches the show herself, she said, “Firstly, there is no time to watch TV and if I find time at the end of the day, I prefer to watch reality shows over Saathiya 2 or any other fiction show for that matter. I don't watch Saathiya 2 at all. Reality shows are entertaining and they de-stress the mind. So, after the day gets over, I like to unwind by watching a music or dance reality show."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 10:43 AM

Exclusive: Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 shooting is on track as per schedule and there is no disturbance, says producer

While earlier it was reported that Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 shooting is stopped abruptly owing to lockdown rules, ETimes TV has it that there is no such delay and shooting is on as per schedule.

Actress Akanksha Juneja, who plays the role of Kanak Desai said, "There was a miscommunication from my end, I apologise for this. The shooting is happening smoothly on Saathiya 2 sets and we are on track. We are shooting as per the guidelines and there is no stress at all. I wish and pray that in this new normal lockdown we can entertain the masses who are at home."

Pawan Kumar Marut, producer of the show says, “As makers of the daily soap, we are always prepared to tackle all sorts of obstacles which may come our way. We are following all protocols and guidelines issued by the government and currently, the shoot of Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 is on track and there is no disturbance whatsoever. Our cast and crew are working towards creating entertaining content for the masses (viewers) of this country who at home are glued to our show. We have backup plans, episode banks, and other things in place. We pray that our show's fans and viewers stay safe and give us a chance to entertain them during such tough times.”

The show premiered last year in October and featured season 1 actors Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Rupal Patel. They had a brief role and introduced the characters. SNS 2 currently features Sneha Jain and Harsh Nagar in the lead roles.

Tags
cast of saath nibhana saathiya, cast of saathiya, gopi real name, kinjal modi, kinjal modi real name, rashi modi real name, saath nibhaana saathiya, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2, saath nibhaana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2020, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2021, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Episodes, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Seasons, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Best Episode, saath nibhana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya cast name, saath nibhana saathiya cast real names, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Ending, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Future Story, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Last Episode, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Lockdown, saath nibhana saathiya meera real name, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 3, Saath Nibhana Saathiya What happend, saath nibhana sathiya cast, saathiya cast, sath nibhana sathiya cast, sathiya cast, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->