Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Meghna’s finding it difficult to mentor Moon Das

Views: 2054  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Sumathi

Default Meghna’s finding it difficult to mentor Moon Das

Meghna Naidu and Moon Das are partners on the new reality show in Dancing Queen. But Meghna says that due of Moon’s recent personal anguish it is very difficult to mentor her.

”When I met her I had a different impression of her. People have misunderstood her a lot and all wrong things have come out in public about her. It is a very traumatic experience for any girl. It is little bit difficult to handle her. As sometimes she goes in depression. One minute back she will be fine and within a minute she will get disturb,” says Meghna.

Last year Moon Das’ boyfriend had ******ed her mother and mama as they were against their relationship. This traumatic experience has left the item girl depressed and she hasn’t been able to come out of it.

“It takes lots of efforts to open her up. But at the same time it is quite natural for her to be this way too. We have never faced such a situation in our life so we cannot imagine it. My first priority is to get her talking. She is takes too much stress and often falls sick so I need to take care of such things. Further I also want people to change their way of looking at her and I hope so after doing this show their perspective will change,” says Meghna with an air of optimism.

Last week Moon was not well. Complaining of a throat problem and then viral fever she was admitted to a hospital before her performance. However, she requested doctors to allow her to perform for the show - though it was visible that she had no stamina to pull off the performance.

So First Elimination in Dancing Queen????

Tags
colors, dancing queen, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->