Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Hindi Film "Bad Boy" (Star Cast, Story, Songs, Latest News)

Views: 1957  
Old 05-23-2020, 12:47 PM

Default Hindi Film "Bad Boy" (Star Cast, Story, Songs, Latest News)

Salman Khan launches the poster of Namashi Chakraborty’s first film, Bad Boy. Namashi is veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty’s son.

Salman Khan unveils the poster of a Rajkumar Santoshi's film “Bad Boy” introducing the lead cast - Namashi Chakraborty (son of Mithun Chakraborty) & Amrin Qureshi, presented by Dr. Jayantilal Gada (Pen) and Inbox Pictures Pvt. Ltd’s.

One of the biggest superstars of Bollywood & once the most sensational poster boy of Bollywood himself Salman Khan is introducing the dazzling poster duo of Namashi and Amrin. So, Bad Boy is approved, & out to make the next big Rajkumar Santoshi style mega splash in the film industry

Each time the legendary filmmaker Rajkumar Santoshi comes with a film, it is nothing less than a celebration. His long list of Iconic films over the last 30 years has earned him a place amongst the finest visionaries of Indian & global cinema.

As he releases the poster of his next iconic film in making "Bad Boy", we see a work of outstanding artistry. The makers call their film “the most complete commercial film in terms of enjoyment, fun & hoopla, a true Bollywood Masala entertainer of 2020”.

As is the case with all Rajkumar Santoshi’s films, Bad Boy too is backed with a solid script, refreshingly new exciting cast, great music, unparalleled drama and of-course Rajkumar Santoshi’s matchless genius. The “Bad Boy” poster features the exhilaratingly cool cast of dashing Namashi Chakraborty & charming Amrin Qureshi giving full bad boy & bad girl vibe,the film is into post-production stage with its shooting complete.

By the looks of the poster, the audience is in for nothing less than a mind-blowing masterpiece with a trademark Rajkumar Santoshi’s colossal stamp on it. Calling it a “commercial film” Director of the film Rajkumar Santoshi says “Just like the poster, the story of Bad Boy is engaging and appealing. Drama, music, action, romance, these elements are the core of the film. Commercial cinema is one of the genres which the audience enjoys and loves the most. We present to you our first poster featuring the lead star cast of the film Namashi Chakraborty & Amrin Qureshi”

Producer of the film Sajid Qureshi says “This is our first official announcement of Bad Boy. We bring you the first poster of the film featuring the lead cast- Namashi Chakraborty & Amrin Qureshi. I don’t want to give much about the film as of now, I just want to say it will be one of the most massy entertainers of 2020 with the right amount of romance, comedy, action, music and drama. After all it’s a Rajkumar Santoshi film, I am confident about his work, its top notch”

Lead actor Namashi Chakraborty says “Bad Boy is a dream come true for me. To be launched in an out and out commercial film, with the guidance of Sajid bhai and Raj ji, was an honour. I enjoyed every second of filming this lovely film”.

Lead actress Amrin Qureshi says “ Bad boy is everything that I could have asked for. It’s a dream movie filled with entertainment and everything nice. Each and every moment was magic on set and I cannot wait for everyone to see it"

Old 05-23-2020, 12:53 PM

Amrin Qureshi is an Indian actress who will be making her Bollywood debut with Rajkumar Santoshi’s rom-com movie, ‘Bad Boy’ alongside another debutante Namashi Chakraborty who is the son of Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty and actress Yogeeta Bali. Amrin Qureshi is the daughter of producer Sajid Qureshi. Let’s find out more deets about Amrin Qureshi.

Real Name
Amrin Qureshi
Stage Name Amrin Qureshi
Birthday 1998
Age 22 years old
Father Name Sajid Qureshi
Mother Name
Birthplace Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Current City Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Debut Bad Boy Hindi Movie (2020)
Food Habit Non-Vegetarian
Marital status Single
Hobbies & Interest Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling
Religion Islam
Nationality Indian
Amrin Qureshi Instagram Instagram
Amrin Qureshi Facebook Facebook
Amrin Qureshi Twitter Twitter
Amrin Qureshi Youtube Youtube
Amrin Qureshi Mobile No. +919*******55

Amrin Qureshi was born (1998) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2020, Amrin Qureshi’s age is 22 years. She is the daughter of director and producer Sajid Qureshi.

Amrin Qureshi will be making her film debut with ‘Bad Boy’, directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, the film will be releasing in 2020. In the movie, Amrin Qureshi shared the screen with Mithun CHakraborthy’s son Namashi Chakraborty.

Amrin Qureshi wants to become a businesswoman. She never thought she would become an actress one day. In an interview, Amrin Qureshi said, “Growing up, I didn’t even consider acting as a career choice but subconsciously I always saw myself living this life. I remember so vividly that my father and I were on a flight to Delhi and were sitting next to each other. He just looked at me and said, “I think you should try out acting,” and I feel like nothing has been the same since then. It was truly a moment that changed my life.”

1. Amrin Qureshi is the daughter of director and producer Sajid Qureshi.
  2. Sajid Qureshi making her big-screen debut in 2020’s Bad Boy.

1. Does Amrin Qureshi know cooking? – No.
  2. Does Amrin Qureshi smoke? – Not known.
  3. Does Amrin Qureshi drinks alcohol? – Not known.
  4. Does Amrin Qureshi go to the gym? – Yes.
  5. Who is Amrin Qureshi’s boyfriend ( Amrin Qureshi’s lover)? – Not known.
  6. Who is Amrin Qureshi’s husband? – Unmarried.
  7. Amrin Qureshi’s shoe size is 8.
  8. Amrin Qureshi’s height is 5’5″
  9. Amrin Qureshi’ father name is Sajid Qureshi.
  10. Amrin Qureshi’ mother name is NA.
  11. Amrin Qureshi’ birthday date is 1998.
  12. As of 2020, Amrin Qureshi’ age is 22 years.
  13. Amrin Qureshi’ hometown is Mumbai, India.
  14. Amrin Qureshi’ mother tongue is Hindi
  15. Amrin Qureshi’ debut film is Bad Boy Hindi movie which will be releasing in 2020.
Tags: Amrin Qureshi wiki, Amrin Qureshi biography, Amrin Qureshi age, Amrin Qureshi bio, Amrin Qureshi biodata, Amrin Qureshi personal info, Amrin Qureshi filmography, Amrin Qureshi boyfriend, Amrin Qureshi husband, Amrin Qureshi lover, Amrin Qureshi family, Amrin Qureshi mother, Amrin Qureshi father, Amrin Qureshi sister, Amrin Qureshi brother, Amrin Qureshi spouse, Amrin Qureshi height, Amrin Qureshi facebook, Amrin Qureshi Instagram, Amrin Qureshi twitter, Amrin Qureshi LinkedIn, Amrin Qureshi snapchat, Amrin Qureshi tiktok, Amrin Qureshi phone number, Amrin Qureshi mobile number, Amrin Qureshi email, Amrin Qureshi actress, Amrin Qureshi Photos, Amrin Qureshi upcoming movies, Amrin Qureshi movie list, Amrin Qureshi birthday, Amrin Qureshi home address
Old 05-23-2020, 12:55 PM

Namashi Chakraborty Wiki, Age, Girlfriend, Caste, Family, Biography & More – WikiBio

Namashi Chakraborty is a Bollywood actor and films review writer. He is the youngest son of the veteran Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty.

Wiki/Biography
Namashi was born on Friday, 4 September 1992 (age 27 years; as in 2019), in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Virgo. He did his schooling from The Monarch International School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Later, he joined Shiamak Davar’s Institute of Performing Arts (SDIPA), Mumbai and Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute, Mumbai to brush up his acting and dancing s****s.

Namashi Chakraborty’s Childhood Picture

Childhood Picture of Namashi

Physical Appearance

Height (approx.): 6”
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black

Family and Caste

Namashi Chakraborty belongs to a Bengali Hindu family. His father is the famous Bollywood actor ‘Mithun Chakraborty,’ his mother is the veteran actress ‘Yogeeta Bali.’ He has two brothers and one sister. His eldest brother is Mahaakshay (Mimo) Chakraborty, who is also an actor. Hia another elder brother is Ushmey Chakraborty who is a writer and director. His sister is an adopted child, and her name is Dishani Chakraborty (internet celebrity).

Old Picture of Namashi

Namashi Chakraborty with His Family

Namashi Chakraborty with His Sister

Namashi Chakraborty’s with His Brother and Grandfather

Namashi Chakraborty with His Mother and Siblings

Career

He started his career as a film review writer with MyBataz.com, IMDB.com, and Paparattzy Productions. He debuted in the movie ‘Bad Boy (2020)’ along with the newcomer Amrin Qureshi- daughter of the producer Sajid Qureshi. As per the sources, the shooting of the movie was completed in 60 days. The veteran comedian Johnny Lever has played an important role in this movie.

Namashi Chakraborty in His Debut Movie Bad Boy

Favourite Things

• Actor(s): Govinda, Albert Finney, and Nick Nolte
  • Model: Aman Dhillon
Facts
  • His nickname is Nama.
  • Namashi believes that the famous Bollywood actor ‘Govinda’ has motivated him to start his career in acting.
    Namashi Chakraborty with Govinda
  • He is a good comedian and performs at The Habitat – Comedy and Music Cafe, Mumbai.
    Namashi Chakraborty Performing
  • In 2013, he acted and directed the short film– Hero.
    Namashi Chakraborty’s Short Film Poster
  • In 2015, he worked as an assistant director in the movie ‘Ishqedarriyaan’ in which Mahaakshay Chakraborty (Mimo, his brother) was the lead actor.
    Ishqedarriyaan Movie Poster
  • He is a dog lover and posts pictures with them on his Instagram account.
    Namashi Chakraborty with His Dog

Tags
Amrin Qureshi actress, Amrin Qureshi age, Amrin Qureshi bio, Amrin Qureshi biodata, Amrin Qureshi biography, Amrin Qureshi birthday, Amrin Qureshi boyfriend, Amrin Qureshi brother, Amrin Qureshi email, Amrin Qureshi facebook, Amrin Qureshi family, Amrin Qureshi father, Amrin Qureshi filmography, Amrin Qureshi height, Amrin Qureshi home address, Amrin Qureshi husband, Amrin Qureshi Instagram, Amrin Qureshi LinkedIn, Amrin Qureshi lover, Amrin Qureshi mobile number, Amrin Qureshi mother, Amrin Qureshi movie list, Amrin Qureshi personal info, Amrin Qureshi phone number, Amrin Qureshi Photos, Amrin Qureshi sister, Amrin Qureshi snapchat, Amrin Qureshi spouse, Amrin Qureshi tiktok, Amrin Qureshi twitter, Amrin Qureshi upcoming movies, Amrin Qureshi wiki, Bad Boy, bollywood, New Film, Rajkumar Santoshi, Releasing Date, salman khan

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum