Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022 - Bengali ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'

Views: 2684  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.57 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2021, 02:30 PM

Default 2021-2022 - Bengali ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa: Contestant Arkadeep Mishra wins the trophy; Niharika Nath bags the second spot

About the show:
  • The wait is over! ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2020’ has crowned its winner. Contestant Arkadeep Mishra won the title of this season. It was an overwhelming moment for the entire team as the season reached its melodious end declaring contestants Niharika Nath as the first runner-up and Bidipta Chakraborty as the second runner-up. Anushka Patra received 'Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya Smriti Purashkar' and Viewers'Choice Award based on Facebook response. Singer-mentor Monomoy Bhattacharya's team emerged as the 'Team of this season'.
  • Arkadeep received Rs. 5 lac and other prizes. While speaking about his winning moment, Arkadeep exclusively told ETimes TV, “I never thought, I will be the champion. Even when we were the last two contestants standing on the stage awaiting the verdict, winning was the last thing in my mind. It took me a few hours, to realise that I won the competition. And suddenly it felt good.”
  • Special guest Shankar Mahadevan praised Arkadeep after his performance and also sang a few lines during the event.
  • Arkadeep, who won the hearts of the viewers with his soulful folk songs, has been a consistent performer. Niharika, Bidipta as well as finalists Raktim Chowdhury and Jyoti Sharma also paved their ways to the Bengali households with their melodious performances.
  • Judges Akriti Kakar, Mika Singh, Srikanta Achaya, Joy Sarkar and the mentors praised all the contestants who made it to the finale. The Grand Finale witnessed a star-studded musical event attended by music maestros Sivamani, Shankar Mahadevan, KK, Shaan and many others. Judges Mika, Akriti, Srikanta and Joy took the audience on a melodious journey with their songs in the finale.
  • The singing reality show, hosted by actor Abir Chatterjee, started its journey in September 2020. The show, which welcomed 45 passionate singers in the Grand Audition, started its journey with 27 of them. Over the last 6 months, the contestants were trained by the mentors and groomers. After several rounds of elimination, 6 talented singers made it to the grand finale.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa runner-up Niharika Nath

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa second runner-up Bidipta Chakraborty: My heart was pounding during the final result announcement

‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2020’ to air Grand Finale on April 18

• Singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, hosted by Abir Chatterjee, will soon declare the winner. The popular show will air its Grand Finale this weekend.
  • Arkadeep Mishra, Raktim Chowdhury, Bidipta Chakraborty, Jyoti Sharma, Niharika Nath and Anushka Patra have reached the top 6. All six participants secured their place in the final round by winning Golden Guitar. On the other hand, Rahul Sinha and Samadipta Mukherjee were eliminated in the latest episode of the show. It was an emotional moment for ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ family to bid goodbye to these talented singers. Both Rahul and Samadipta have proved themselves as strong contestants throughout the journey.
  • Judges Mika Singh, Akriti Kakar, Srikanta Acharya and Joy Sarkar praised them. Mentor Iman Chakraborty lauded Rahul and Samadipta’s spirit who gave their best on the stage and never allowed their personal lives affect the performance. Other two mentors Raghab Chatterjee and Monomoy Bhattacharya also praised the contestants who bid goodbye to the completion right before the finale.
  • The show, which welcomed with 45 passionate singers in the Grand Audition, started its journey with 27. And now, 6 finalists will give each other a tough fight to win the title of the show. April 18 will reveal who is the winner. Meanwhile, the Grand Finale promises to be a star-studded affair. Many renowned musicians like Shivamani, Shankar Mahadevan and others will grace the stage.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-17-2021, 09:06 AM

Default SaReGaMaPa Grand Finale to feature music maestros Sivamani, Shankar Mahadevan, KK and others; a look at the BTS pics from shoot

SaReGaMaPa Grand Finale to feature music maestros Sivamani, Shankar Mahadevan, KK and others; a look at the BTS pics from shoot

The wait is almost over. After 6 months of a melodious journey, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa will soon crown the winner of this season. Contestants Jyoti Sharma, Arkadeep Mishra, Raktim Chowdhury, Bidipta Chakraborty, Niharika Nath and Anushka Patra have made it to the final round. The finale night will decide who will be taking the trophy this time. Meanwhile, the Grand Finale will feature some of the leading musicians and singers of our country- right from music maestros Sivamani, Shankar Mahadevan, KK and Shaan along with judges Mika Singh, Akriti Kakar, Srikanta Acharya, Joy Sarkar as well as mentors Raghab Chatterjee, Monomoy Bhattacharya and Iman Chakraborty. Here are some behind the scene pictures from the Grand Finale of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2020.

​A starry affair

The musical extravaganza became even more special with the presence of the special guests. Shankar Mahadevan took the audience on a melodious journey with his performance during the shoot. Mentor Raghav Chatterjee was caught enjoying a candid moment with the special guest.

​Beats and rhythms

The finale night witnessed some unforgettable moments. Percussionist and music director Sivamani left the LIVE audience in complete awe with his performance.

​Candid moment

The reality show was launched in September, 2020. Contestants, judges Akriti, Mika, Joy, Srikanta and mentors- Iman, Monomoy, Raghab became more like family during the musical journey. It was an overwhelming moment for the teams as they shot for one last time during the Grand Fiinale. Here’s a photo featuring mentors Iman, Monomoy and Raghab enjoying a candid moment.

​Colourful performances

Soulful music and colourful dance performances had cast a magical spell.

​Melodious moment

The Grand Finale is expected to give music lovers a memorable and melodious night with some soulful performances by the contestants. Mentor Iman will set the stage ablaze with her power-packed performance with contestants Arkadeep and Jyoti.

​Magical performances

Mentors Monomoy and Raghab performed with the contestants of their respective teams. Here's a photo of Raghab and contestants Anushka, Niharika performing on the stage.

​Gorgeous divas

Akriti and Iman looked drop-dead gorgeous in the finale. While Akriti wore a navy blue lehenga-choli, Iman looked stunning in a lehenga saree. Here are the divas posing for the shutterbugs. (Photo: Instagram)

Mika in action

Mika, who stole the hearts of the audience with his cheerful presence and impromptu performances, will be seen in his most entertaining avatars.

​Who will win the title?

The show welcomed 45 contestants who cleared preliminary audition rounds. The grand audition chose 27 talented singers and finally 6 of them have reached the finale. Contestants Jyoti, Raktim, Niharika, Anushka, Bidipta and Arkadeep have already made their presence felt with their soulful performances. It will be interesting to see who wins the title.
Old 04-19-2021, 04:46 AM

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa: Contestant Arkadeep Mishra wins the trophy; Niharika Nath bags the second spot

The wait is over! ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2020’ has crowned its winner. Contestant Arkadeep Mishra won the title of this season. It was an overwhelming moment for the entire team as the season reached its melodious end declaring contestants Niharika Nath as the first runner-up and Bidipta Chakraborty as the second runner-up. Anushka Patra received 'Kalika Prasad Bhattacharya Smriti Purashkar' and Viewers'Choice Award based on Facebook response. Singer-mentor Monomoy Bhattacharya's team emerged as the 'Team of this season'.
Arkadeep received Rs. 5 lac and other prizes. While speaking about his winning moment, Arkadeep exclusively told ETimes TV, “I never thought, I will be the champion. Even when we were the last two contestants standing on the stage awaiting the verdict, winning was the last thing in my mind. It took me a few hours, to realise that I won the competition. And suddenly it felt good.”

Special guest Shankar Mahadevan praised Arkadeep after his performance and also sang a few lines during the event.
Arkadeep, who won the hearts of the viewers with his soulful folk songs, has been a consistent performer. Niharika, Bidipta as well as finalists Raktim Chowdhury and Jyoti Sharma also paved their ways to the Bengali households with their melodious performances.

Judges Akriti Kakar, Mika Singh, Srikanta Achaya, Joy Sarkar and the mentors praised all the contestants who made it to the finale. The Grand Finale witnessed a star-studded musical event attended by music maestros Sivamani, Shankar Mahadevan, KK, Shaan and many others. Judges Mika, Akriti, Srikanta and Joy took the audience on a melodious journey with their songs in the finale.

The singing reality show, hosted by actor Abir Chatterjee, started its journey in September 2020. The show, which welcomed 45 passionate singers in the Grand Audition, started its journey with 27 of them. Over the last 6 months, the contestants were trained by the mentors and groomers. After several rounds of elimination, 6 talented singers made it to the grand finale.

End of the article
Old 04-19-2021, 12:26 PM

Exclusive - Performing a duet song with Shankar Mahadevan sir felt surreal: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa runner-up Niharika Nath

Her song ‘Ka Karu Sajani’ in the grand finale, left the special guests Shankar Mahadevan, Shaan and KK mesmerised.
“If the song had a female version, I am sure it would have been sung by you,” were the exact words Shankar Mahadevan said after listening to Niharika Nath’s rendition of one of his popular numbers- ‘Sapno Se Bhare Naina…’.

With a melodious voice that can directly touch your heart and lucidity in her sargam, Niharika impressed the judges, mentors and the audiences as well. No wonder, she bagged the second place in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2020 which crowned Arkadeep Mishra as the winner and Bidipta Chakraborty as the second runner-up.
“It feels really good. In 2009, I took part in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs and reached the finale. I was in the fourth position. Never thought I would be back on the same stage once again and this time, I will be the runner-up. I can’t express the emotion,” says Niharika, whose performance in the grand finale, forced guest judge Shankar Mahadevan to hit the buzzer for Golden Guitar. The girl with ‘mithas’ as well as ‘power’ in her voice, opened up in an exclusive interview with ETimes TV.

Niharika isn’t a new face to the audience. The girl, who is originally from Agartala, Tripura, has been a part of several reality shows. In 2015, she was among the top 6 contestants of ‘Indian Idol’ and in 2017 and later she took part in ‘The Voice India Kids’. While speaking about the experience, she said, “It was more of a learning experience for me. To tell you the truth, I was too young to understand anything. Being a kid, everything was more like a game to me. I couldn’t even realise when people used to praise me. But Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’s experience was really different. Now, that I have grown up I can connect to the audience more.”

From judges Akriki Kakar, Mika Singh, Srikanta Acharya, mentors and groomers helped the contestants to perform better, Niharika shared. “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa had some of the best singers and musicians of this country. I never thought, I would be fortunate enough to see them in person and they would be so friendly to us. The judges, mentors and the groomers used to encourage us. They gave tips to make the performance better. Raghab sir has always guided me. Akriti Madam is really sweet. She still keeps in touch with us. Srikanta Kaku, too, used to encourage us. Mika sir is full of energy. From day to the Grand Finale, we never saw him getting tired. I will always cherish these moments.”

Niharika shared how team ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ was more of a family. “We are a family. We have been together for the past few months. All the contestants stood by each other no matter what. So, my mom was a bit relaxed that I wasn’t alone,” she adds.

In the grand finale, Niharika’s performance earned her huge applause. Was she worried about her performance? Niharika quickly answered, “I have always enjoyed the experience on the stage. The thrill, excitement, tension- I enjoy everything. I don’t get tensed easily. It’s my mom who gets tensed,” she laughs while sharing.

Shankar Mahadevan couldn’t stop praising Niharika after the end of the second round. He came up to the stage and when he was requested to sing ‘Sapno Se Bhare Naina’, he said, “Maine jo gaya tha usse 10 guna achcha gaaya hai isne (She sang 10 times better than me). Iske baad main kaise gaaun (How can I sing after her performance).” He also asked Niharika to join him. These magical moments have been etched into Niharika’s heart.

“Shankar Mahadevan sir is a god to me. Performing a duet song with him felt surreal. After my performance in the second round, he praised and later asked me to sing it again. There was a small jamming session. I can’t express how precious the moment was. I never thought, Sivamani sir would accompany me in the instrument. Receiving their feedback means a lot to me. Being a girl next door, we could only see them on TV and dream about meeting them once. But sharing the stage with them!! I never ever thought about it.”

Niharika’s family is really proud of her. She is living in Kolkata for the past 11 years for her education and music career. Niharika always had a cultural environment at home. Her elder brother used to learn music and Niharika, who was barely a few years, used to enjoy it. “We grew up in a cultural environment. My elder brother was the one who used to take music lessons. I used to sit there and enjoy. One day, I started humming a song and mom noticed it. I started taking lessons from Madhuchanda Chakraborty in Agartala. After coming to Kolkata, I learned music from Jayanta Basu, Biswanath Sur. Currently, I am taking talim from Rathijit Bhattacharya.”

Niharika has been one of the strongest contestants of the season. She had performed different styles with equal ease. When asked about any particular memorable moment, she added, “My entire journey is full of memorable moments. I will never forget the day when Nachiketa sir came to the show as a special guest. Singing his song in front of him and earning praises is something I will always treasure. When Udit Narayan sir came, I became extremely emotional. He is my mom’s favourite singer. That was the only day, my eyes became moist. There are many more memories etched in my heart. I will carry those and treasure with care.”

End of the article
Old 04-19-2021, 12:52 PM
RonaldCer

Default live adult cam chat

Congratulations to the winner

Tags
Bengali, Bengali Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, North TV Shows, sa re ga ma pa, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2022, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bengali TV SHOW

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->