Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kaushal Manda Back to News

Views: 889  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-24-2021, 01:40 PM

Default Kaushal Manda Back to News

Bigg Boss Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda got tested for COVID-19 recently after one of his designers tested positive for coronavirus. He is currently under self-isolation and awaiting his test result. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Kaushal revealed that it was a precautionary test before meeting his kids. He further spoke at length about the second wave of COVID-19 outbreak, how it has affected his work-related plans and much more. Excerpts..
(Photo: Instagram)
by Sriram Chelluri

I'm fine it's a precautionary test

I'm doing fine but I decided to get tested after my designer got positive (for COVID-19). I felt it was better to take a precautionary test before visiting my kids. I'm under self-isolation right now.

I've seen 20-30 people die

This second wave of COVID-19 outbreak is much more dangerous than the first one. I got to realise its impact when I first went out to help a fan's father seeking ventilator support. I've seen 20-30 people die in front of me due to lack of ventilators. It hit me then.

Not many are taking the situation seriously

We can see not many are understanding the gravity of the situation. There was much attention to this last year because it was new to us. Now, most of us are not that serious and we have many myths around it, too. We've done many awareness videos and content around Corona last time. But now there's a lot of information out there but sadly no one is ready to listen to anyone.

Vaccination is just to uplift our morale

I feel more than the virus, it's the fear around it that ****s us. I believe vaccines need to be stronger but that will take more time. Now, we shouldn't be surprised if there's a shortage of vaccines for the young population, too. According to me, vaccination is just to uplift the morale and hope of the public, making them feel secure psychologically.

We must stop watching the news

In these trying times, it's very important that we stay strong because I always feel the weak will perish and only the strong can survive any challenge. We must first stop watching news, reading scary stuff and rather divert our mind onto habits and stuff that keep us sane and motivate us to stay positive and hopeful.

8Entertainment business is one of the worst hit industries

Entertainment business is one of the worst hit industries by the pandemic. I've been postponing my dream project from the past two years. The launch of one of my upcoming films as a male lead was also postponed. I've shut my office temporarily and have been taking classes online. We definitely can't afford another lockdown but if our lives are at stake, why not?

I'm working on a few apps and scripts around dating during a pandemic

I don't like wasting my time whining about anything. I'm right now working on a few digital apps because digital is the future and also a few scripts around dating during the pandemic, what's keeping the youth occupied and how they are adapting to the changing times.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-28-2021, 02:14 PM

Default BB Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda tests negative for COVID-19; says, "Now it's time to meet my kids"

BB Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda tests negative for COVID-19; says, "Now it's time to meet my kids"

Bigg Boss Telugu season 2 winner Kaushal Manda has tested negative for Coronavirus. He took to his Instagram handle to confirm the same.
He wrote, "My Covid Test shows Negative. Now it's time to meet my kids (sic)"

The reality TV star got tested on Sunday after one of his designers tested positive for COVID-19. In an exclusive interaction with ETimes TV, Kaushal stated that it was a precautionary test. "I'm doing fine but I decided to get tested after my designer got positive (for COVID-19). I felt it was better to take a precautionary test before visiting my kids. I'm under self-isolation right now."
His kids are currently with their grandparents away from the city. Kaushal opined that he feels villages are safer than cities amid the rapid surge in COVID-19 cases in the country.

Sharing his thoughts on the current COVID-19 scenario in the state, Kaushal said, "We can see not many are understanding the gravity of the situation. There was much attention to this last year because it was new to us. Now, most of us are not that serious and we have many myths around it, too. We've done many awareness videos and content around Corona last time. But now there's a lot of information out there but sadly no one is ready to listen to anyone."

On the work front, Kaushal was last seen as the special guest in the game show Big Celebrity League hosted by Suma Kanakala and Ravi. BB Telugu 3 winner Rahul Sipligunj also appeared in the episode along with Kaushal. He is currently focused on his silver screen projects while working on a few scripts around lockdown.

End of the article
Old 07-09-2021, 10:26 AM

Watch: Here's how Kaushal Manda helps wife Neelima recover from post COVID-19 body aches

Bigg Boss Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda is a doting husband and father in real life and this video on his Instagram is the latest proof. Kaushal took to his Instagram handle to share a video wherein he can be spotted helping his wife Neelima with some workouts. In the post, Kaushal also recommended regular workouts for everyone who is suffering from post COVID-19 body aches.

"Post Covid everyone will have so much Body Pains..For that only one solution "workout".Work hard in gym till your pains get away from you.. Don't give up #reels #myreels #reelitfeelit #reelkarofeelkaro #viralvideos @nelimakaushal #postcovidworkout (sic)," reads Kaushal's post.

Kaushal is a family man who never misses a chance to spend time with family. Besides pictures and videos of his modelling assignments, Kaushal has been sharing adorable pictures with wife Neelima from his recent beach outing.

In his recent social media posts, Kaushal was all praises for his wife who recovered from COVID-19. Kaushal revealed that Neelima tested negative on the 8th day of infection.

He took to his Twitter handle to share an adorable picture with Neelima and in the tweet, Kaushal mentioned how Neelima developed over 49% antibodies without any medication.

Meanwhile, he has recently tested negative for COVID-19. He got tested soon after his designer tested positive for Coronavirus.

On the career front, Kaushal is currently focused on his silver screen projects while working on a few scripts around lockdown.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:29 PM

Kaushal Manda shares a throwback video of wife Neelima's first adventure ride; netizens can't keep calm about it

Kaushal Manda is reminiscing some best moments of life and his latest Instagram post is all about it. He shared a throwback video of Neelima's first adventure ride in 2018. The video shows Neelima fretting about a roller coaster ride while hubby dearest Kaushal tries to help her enjoy the ride.

Fans on social media are falling in love with the couple all over again. This reminded a few netizens of a popular scene of ace Telugu comedian Brahmanandam from the film Nuvvu Naku Nachav where he has a nightmare going on a similar ride.
Here are a few reactions:

Kaushal, in his recent Instagram posts, shared a picture with his family from their recent trip to Manali as well. Kaushal and his family look adorable dressed in traditional wear. The BB Telugu 2 winner has got vaccinated recently and also encouraged fans to take COVID-19 vaccine at the earliest. He has recently tested negative while Neelima has successfully recovered from COVID-19.

On the work front, Kaushal is currently focused on his acting career in movies. He is awaiting the release of his upcoming film featuring Aadi in the lead role. He is playing the lead antagonist in the upcoming Telugu film. He is also working on a few scripts around lockdown besides his fashion and modeling assignments.

Tags
bigg boss 3, Kaushal Manda, photos, telugu, Telugu TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->