Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Telugu TV Show - Kalyana Vaibhogam Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Views: 2897  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-04-2021, 12:16 PM

Default Telugu TV Show - Kalyana Vaibhogam Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Kalyana Vaibhogam, one of the longest-running Telugu daily soaps, has completed 1100 episodes recently.
    The channel airing the show has confirmed the same and thanked fans for the love and support in its recent social media post. Lead actress Meghna Lokesh, Rajeev Ravinchandra, and others have also shared the video and thanked everyone on the special occasion.
  • Kalyana Vaibhogam has taken a generation leap especially after the exit of VJ Sunny, who earlier played the role of Jai in the show. New storyline, little is all grown up but her search for her brother Abhi is still incomplete as she has some new challenges to deal with. Interestingly, Meghna Lokesh, who was seen in a dual role as Manga and Nitya is playing the role of grown-up Divya in the upcoming episodes post generation leap. Actor Siddhartha is back in the show to entertain telly audiences after Ganga Manga while actor Sreekar is also part of the show in the forthcoming new episodes.
  • The new storyline is sustaining its viewership, as per the latest TRP charts, with Meghna Lokesh's performance receiving positive feedback. "There is no Jai without Manga and vice versa. We know how attached fans are to those characters and we respect that. We didn't want to hurt their sentiments by changing their faces and getting new actors playing them. So, we are forced to change the storyline of the show and think of something beyond Manga and Jai," Meghna told ETimes TV
  • Kalyana Vaibhogam feature a major as the story is taken a generation leap from April 28.
  • Kalyana Vaibhogam feature a major as the story is taken a generation leap.

• Popular daily soap Kalyana Vaibhogam has completed 1000 episodes and actor VJ Sunny, who has quit the show recently, has shared a lengthy note on the occasion.
New Story:
According to the new storyline, little is all grown up but her search for her brother Abhi is still incomplete as she has some new challenges to deal with. Interestingly, Meghna Lokesh, who was seen in a dual role as Manga and Nitya is playing the role of grown-up Divya in the upcoming episodes post generation leap. Actor Siddhartha is back in the show to entertain telly audiences after Ganga Manga while actor Sreekar is also part of the show in the forthcoming new episodes.

Old Story:
The series tells the story of Manga Thayaru (Meghana Lokesh) and Nithya Srinivas (Meghana Lokesh) They are look alike with opposite behaviors. Manga's challenges in the Suryadevara family and the effects of the family curse on her form the remaining story. Suryadevara Jai Surya family has a curse which is the cause of the ancestor of the family of the village Devipuram. The priest of the temple believed the zamindar a lot.

About the Show:
Kalyana Vaibhogam is an Indian Telugu-Language drama television series. It starred Meghana Lokesh and Sunny. Kalyana Vaibhogam broadcasted on Zee Telugu and now available on digital platform ZEE5 before TV telecast. The series premiered on 1 May 2017.

Star Cast, New Star Cast After generation leap:
Kalyana Vaibhogam stars Meghana Lokesh as the identical twins Nithya and Manga, and VJ Sunny as Jai
  • Meghana Lokesh as Manga/Nithya
  • VJ Sunny as Suryadevara Jai Surya
  • Bhavana as Swaroopa Srinivas
  • Uma Devi as Chandrika
  • Naru Bhai as Chari
  • Rishi as Swaroopa's brother
  • Janardhan as Jai's father
  • Baby Sridevi
  • Sindhuja as Mallika
TRP:
  • The show will showcase Manga entering Jai's house in the upcoming episode. Abhi will take Manga to Jai's place and she will receive a grand welcome there. It remains to be seen how the show fares on the TRP charts after VJ Sunny's exit.
  • Won TV 9 Award in 2017 for Best T.V Show on Zee Telugu
Reviews:6.4/10 · IMDb
85% liked this TV show (Google users)

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Episodes:

ZEE5 launched all the episodes of Kalyana Vaibhogam, including latest episodes, on Zee5 website and Zee5 app under their “Before TV” service. First Episode telecasted on 1 May 2017 – present

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-23-2021, 12:19 PM

VJ Sunny confirms quitting Kalyana Vaibhogam; here's what the actor has to say about his sudden exit

(Photo: Instagram)

It was already reported that actor VJ Sunny has quit Kalyana Vaibhogam. The actor finally chose to break his silence over his exit. Commenting on the same in an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, the actor said, "Yes, I'm no longer a part of Kalyana Vaibhogam. I was initially apprehensive about revealing it to fans initially because they have given me so much love and support all these years. But it is time I disclose it to them."

When quizzed about the reasons behind quitting his popular show despite its commendable TRP performance, Sunny rubbished rumours of a dispute with the makers. "There is no truth in these speculations. I still have a great rapport with the Kalyana Vaibhogam team and the channel as well. It's just that my contract with the makers of the show has expired and I chose to move on with my other work-related commitments. This 1000-episode journey will stay with me forever," shared Sunny.

He adds, "I had a clean and cordial exit. It was a great working experience with the team which loved me so much, appreciated my work and encouraged me all the while. I want to gracefully move on with the same support and best wishes." So, what's next for VJ Sunny? Here's what he has to say. "I can't reveal what am I working on right now. But I promise to entertain fans with yet another exciting and entertaining project."

The show is currently dealing with the disappearance of Abhi while Jai (played by Sunny) is worried about the same. Close sources reveal that the makers are looking for Sunny's replacement. It remains to be seen if Sunny's exit will impact the show's TRP performance.
Old 03-25-2021, 12:11 PM

Kalyana Vaibhogam completes 1000 episodes; actor VJ Sunny shares an emotional note

(Photo: Instagram)

Popular daily soap Kalyana Vaibhogam has completed 1000 episodes and actor VJ Sunny, who has quit the show recently, has shared a lengthy note on the occasion. In his recent Instagram stories, VJ Sunny shared a fan edit congratulating the team for the accomplishment and thanked fans for their love and support for him. Adding that the show will remain ‘special to him’, Sunny promised fans to be worthy of their love.

Meanwhile, Meghna Lokesh, who plays a dual role in the show, shared a picture of the customised cake from the celebrations on her Instagram stories. VJ Sunny has recently confirmed to ETimes TV that he has quit the show as his contract with the makers expired.

He said, “Yes, I'm no longer a part of Kalyana Vaibhogam. My contract with the makers of the show has expired and I chose to move on with my other work-related commitments. I was initially apprehensive about revealing it to fans initially because they have given me so much love and support all these years. But it is time I disclose it to them. This 1000-episode journey will stay with me forever."

The show has premiered in May, 2017. The main plot deals with the life of Nithya which takes a U-turn with the entry of her lookalike Manga Thayaru. She is married to Suryadevara unaware of the fact that their family is cursed.
Meghna Lokesh plays a dual role (Nithya and Manga Thayaru) in the show while VJ Sunny essays the role of Suryadevara. The on-screen chemistry of the couple is widely appreciated. The show is bankrolled by actor-turned-producer Venkat Sriram.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:14 PM

Default Kalyana Vaibhogam takes a generation leap; here's how netizens react to the new promo

Kalyana Vaibhogam takes a generation leap; here's how netizens react to the new promo

Kalyana Vaibhogam will soon feature a major as the story is set to take a generation leap. According to the new storyline, little is all grown up but her search for her brother Abhi is still incomplete as she has some new challenges to deal with. Interestingly, Meghna Lokesh, who was seen in a dual role as Manga and Nitya is playing the role of grown-up Divya in the upcoming episodes post generation leap. Actor Siddhartha is back in the show to entertain telly audiences after Ganga Manga while actor Sreekar is also part of the show in the forthcoming new episodes.

The show enjoys a significant following on social media and the opinion on the latest promo of the generation leap released by the channel on its social networking handle is divided. While a section of netizens found the new twist exciting while a few others demanded makers to end the show. Notably, a few are also curious about actor VJ Sunny aka Jai's re-entry into the show.

VJ Sunny has recently quit the show citing other work-related commitments. His contract with the show's makers has expired and he chose to move on, reports suggest. "I had a clean and cordial exit. It was a great working experience with the team which loved me so much, appreciated my work and encouraged me all the while. I want to gracefully move on with the same support and best wishes," Sunny told ETimes TV. It remains to be seen how the generation leap will help the show fare on the TRP charts.
Old 04-27-2021, 12:26 PM

Actress Meghna Lokesh on Kalyana Vaibhogam's generation leap: I request fans to be open towards this new change
Kalyana Vaibhogam will soon feature a major as the story is set to take a generation leap from tomorrow (April 28). According to the new storyline, little Divya is all grown up but her search for her brother Abhi is still incomplete as she has some new challenges to deal with. Interestingly, Meghna Lokesh, who was seen in a dual role as Manga and Nitya is playing the role of grown-up Divya in the upcoming episodes post generation leap. In a candid chat with ETimes TV, Meghna shared her thoughts on this new change and what went behind it.

Before or after leap, dual role was always challenging
Playing a dual role in Kalyana Vaibhogam was very challenging. It only got a notch higher after the generation leap. Earlier, it was only about playing positive and negative. Now playing young Divya and another older character, which I can't reveal now, was tougher indeed. Be it costumes or mindset, I have the scope to try something new yet again. I've never done this before. So, I readily agreed to do this when I was first offered by producer Sriram garu. (Photo: Instagram)

We didn't want to hurt fans

I knew we had to come up with some new changes in March, especially after Sunny's eventual exit in February. There is no Jai without Manga and vice versa. We know how attached fans are to those characters and we respect that. We didn't want to hurt their sentiments by changing their faces and getting new actors playing them. So, we are forced to change the storyline of the show and think of something beyond Manga and Jai. (Photo: Instagram)

About Sunny and his exit

We have been good co-stars but not anything beyond that. We have travelled with the show for over 4 years but we have always been that 'hi-bye' colleagues. There is no reason and regret behind this. Quitting the show is purely his personal decision and I have nothing but best wishes to him on all his professional endeavours. (Photo: Instagram)

I'm scared and excited at the same time

We felt good about the change while shooting. My husband accompanied me on the shoot and he, too, felt it to be promising. But I'm both scared and excited about the audiences' response. Because, I know how fans adore the characters, their chemistry and the story. I've had people come crying to me if something happened to Manga and Jai in the show. But again, characterization and storytelling have been our strengths so far. So, I just believe we will deliver once again. (Photo: Instagram)

I'm not regular on Instagram these days

Shootings have gotten hectic these days which is keeping me away from social media and I'm also scared of the fan messages about the leap (laughs). People used to flood my inbox when Jai and Manga were not together in the show. Now, the messages and mentions I'd get is something I would leave to your imagination. (Photo: Instagram)

Request to fans

At times, I've felt we could've continued those characters but now when certain things are not under our control, we have to do something new to entertain fans who have been showering us, unconditional love. I would only request them to be open towards this new change. We've tried something and we are hopeful that it will entertain you. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Kalyana Vaibhogam, Kalyana Vaibhogam Articles, Kalyana Vaibhogam Awards, Kalyana Vaibhogam Forum, Kalyana Vaibhogam Gallary, Kalyana Vaibhogam IndiaForum, Kalyana Vaibhogam Interview, Kalyana Vaibhogam Latest Update, Kalyana Vaibhogam New Star Cast, Kalyana Vaibhogam Photos, Kalyana Vaibhogam Pictures, Kalyana Vaibhogam Shocking News, Kalyana Vaibhogam Social Media updates, Kalyana Vaibhogam Spoiler, Kalyana Vaibhogam Star Cast, Kalyana Vaibhogam Stars, Kalyana Vaibhogam Story, Kalyana Vaibhogam Story sofar, Kalyana Vaibhogam Today Episode, Kalyana Vaibhogam Tomorrow Spoiler, Kalyana Vaibhogam Videos, Kalyana Vaibhogam Written update, Kalyana Vaibhogam Yesterday Episode, South TV Shows, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->