Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sony TV's Beyhadh 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 3633  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2020, 10:38 AM

Beyhadh 2 Actor Shivin Narang Hospitalised, Here’s What Went WrongShivin Narang had lately been making a lot of noise over his stint with Beyhadh 2, which also stars Jennifer Winget. While there has been a lot of BTS videos from the sets going viral time and again, what we have today is upsetting. The actor went through a mishap, and is currently hospitalised. Below is all the details you need.It is being said that Shivin Narang was at home amid lockdown, when the accident took place. He accidentally fell on a glass, which broke into pieces and the Balika Vadhu actor underwent multiple injuries on his body. Shivin was soon taken to the hospital in absence of even his parents.A source close to Times Of India revealed it all as, “When Shivin fell, the glass table broke into pieces, injuring him badly. He lost a lot of blood and was rushed to the hospital. He has not been discharged, as the extent of the injury needs to be diagnosed. His situation is stable and due to the strict social distancing rules at the hospital, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic, not even his parents are with him.

This is not the first time that the actor has been hospitalised in recent times, Just 5 months back in January, Shivin Narang suffered a hairline fracture, on the same hand that has faced injuries now. He was taken to the same hospital back then. The incident took place while filming on the sets of Beyhadh 2.Meanwhile, Shivin Narang’s building was recently sealed post a COVID-19 positive case was found.Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates! The post Beyhadh 2 Actor Shivin Narang Hospitalised, Here’s What Went Wrong appeared first on Koimoi.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-02-2021, 12:30 PM

Default 'Beyhadh 2' fame Ankit Siwach tests positive for COVID-19

'Beyhadh 2' fame Ankit Siwach tests positive for COVID-19

Only earlier today, we reported about how actor Total Rasputra tested positive for COVID-19 and now actor Ankit Siwach has also suffered the same.

Another day and another unfortunate addition to the list of public figures getting tested positive for COVID-19. We gave already seen an array of names testing positive for the virus and having to either do home quarantine or even having admitted to the hospital.
Only earlier today, we reported about how actor Toral Rasputra tested positive for COVID-19 and now actor Ankit Siwach has also suffered the same. Talking about it with ETimes TV, he said, “I showed symptoms of common cold and cough for the last four days. I decided to undergo a test to be sure. As soon I got the report today morning, I isolated myself and informed everyone who came in contact with me in the last few days."
The actor's wife also got herself tested. “These are trying times, but we have to stay strong. All precautionary measures are being taken, from being completely isolated to taking the right medication and following a nutritious diet. Everything is being taken care of. We are following what the doctors are saying,” he added.
Siwach is best known for his roles in shows like Beyhadh 2, Manmohini among others.

Tags
Beyhadh 2, sony tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->