Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan thanks his fans for getting back Kitani

Views: 1753  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2010, 05:29 PM

Default Karan thanks his fans for getting back Kitani

As Karan Kundra readies himself for the shoot of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, he takes a time out to thank his fans...

Karan Kundra is back from his one month long tour to USA and he is quiet excited to get back to work. He feels lucky to be part of a fun filled unit like Balaji Telefilms.

When contacted, Karan Kundra asserted, "I just came back day before yesterday and the unit was waiting to shoot the promo with me. I have got my first briefing and I'm getting back slowly into the grind."

Karan takes this opportunity to thank his loyal fans for getting back Kitani Mohabbat Hai on screens, "Without their never die spirit the show wouldn't have come back. I thank them from my heart. Season 2 is going to be much more special because it is one show viewers have wanted to see again. The story this time is going to be a lot more intense and enjoyable. I would want them to rest back, relaxed wait for the launch of the show."

Karan who was out on a month's tour to USA had a great family time with his parents, sister, her kids, and his brother in law and friends. "I visited most of the places in Florida. I was also at Miami and Orlando for few days. I was also at the beautiful beaches, out in the ocean doing underwater adventures, etc."

Asked him about the special gift that he got back for Kritika Kamra and the actor gets personal and said, "It's a secret. It is great to get back to Kritika after so many days. Her parents are in Mumbai now and I'm enjoying great home food."

With Karan Kundra back, guess the countdown to viewers getting a glimpse of the first promo of season 2 begins!!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:41 PM

Default Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2 - Promo 1

Tags
karan kundra, kitani mohabbat hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->