Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Star Plus Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 17000  
Old 04-29-2020, 12:38 PM

Default Star Plus Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Latest Update:
  • 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' To Be Replaced By 'Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin'? Star Plus does have an interesting slot of shows coming soon and 8 PM is a primetime slot to be taken care of. Now, latest reports suggest that much-talked about show, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin is all set to be the one that will be replacing Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.
  • Last Episode 3rd October 2020
  • Kasautii Zindagii Kay to go off-air on October 3 suggest reports; Here are all the reasons whyKasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has been under the scanner for a while now and here are the latest update regarding the show.
  • Kasautii Zindagii Kay: Parth Samthaan not quitting the show, Makers give into his demands?Parth Samthaan has been in the news for the longest time over reports about him quitting Kasautii Zindagii Kay. However, as it turns out, he might be a part of the show after all.
  • Parth Samthaan Will Not Quit 'Kasautii..'; Show To Have a New Timeslot?The report said that producer Ekta Kapoor and Samthaan finally had their talk and everyting was resolved. It mentioned that Samthaan's apparent demands of higher remuneration and shifting the focus of the show on him has been accepted by the makers and hence, the actor has decided to continue with the show.
  • Hina Khan to now Parth Samthaan: Will the saga of another replacement do well for Kasautii Zindagii Kay?Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is indeed one of the much-loved shows on Indian television right now. However, will replacements be able to keep up the audiences response? Here's what we think.
  • Newbie Akash Jagga joins the cast of Kasautii Zindagii Kay; Reveals he had originally auditioned for Naagin 5Akash Jagga, who has been shooting for Kasautii Zindagii Kay, gets talking about how he bagged the role and more.
  • Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2: Anurag and Prerna to reunite? - In the promo ahead, fans will see how AnuPre is about to be back, but will things change? Here's what we know so far.
  • Erica Fernandes Confirms Not Quitting 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' - There may not be much confirmation about Samthaan yet but the fans of the show and Fernandes can relax as the actor has confirmed that she is not quitting the show and is currently very much a part of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.
  • According to the latest report, Aamna Shariff aka Komolika is finally back on the set of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After shooting from home, the actress is back on the sets and is shooting the scenes for the upcoming episode.
  • Actor Karan Patel has begun shooting for Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Karan will be seen as Mr.Bajaj in the show. Have a look at the pictures from the sets.
  • Kunal Thakur Quits 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' Feeling Unsafe Under Current Circumstances. Thakur said, “The makers had planned a leap and we were chosen to add a fresh angle to the show, but then, the lockdown happened. Now, they are again planning to introduce many changes and twists. While I have no issues creatively, I don’t feel safe shooting under the current circumstances.”
  • Star Plus’ Kasauti Zindagi Kay has undergone many replacements. Karan Patel has replaced Karan Singh Grover as Mr.Bajaj in the show while Sumaiyya Khan has been replaced by Tehseen Shah as Sneha and Ashish Bharadwaj replaced Amit Raghuvanshi in the project.
  • After Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes resumes shooting!
  • A leading media portal reported that Actor Gaurav Chopra might step into the role of Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Speaking to the portal, Gaurav stated that he can't comment on anything right now as things are still under discussion.
  • There have been a lot of reports about who will be playing Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After a lot of speculations, the makers have finally finalized the new Mr. Bajaj. Karan Patel have been roped in to play the role.

Story, TV show is about:
A re-imagination of Anurag and Prerna's soul-stirring romance. Made for each other, will these star-crossed lovers unite against the odds of betrayal, revenge and retribution?

Star Cast, Crew
Erica Fernandes, Parth Samthaan, Hina Khan, Karan Singh Grover

Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • Shaheer Sheikh was supposedly the first choice to play the character of Anurag.
  • There was a rumor that Barun Sobti will play the role of Mr. Bajaj in the show. However, Barun has denied the speculations saying that he has no clue about it.
  • Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 brings back the iconic Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma back in the household after 10 long years.
  • Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is the story of Anurag Basu and Prerna Sharma.Stepping into the shoes of the effervescent Prerna is the dashing diva Erica Fernandes who essays the role of an interior designer with television's hottest hunk Parth Samthaan roped in to play the businessman and eligible bachelor Anurag. While the sensitive and emotional Prerna believes in love, Anurag who worships time considers love a waste of time.
  • Television actress Hina Khan who portrays the role of Komolika Chaubey makes entry in the show and tries to create dispute between Anurag and Prerna after her keen interest in Anurag. Karan Singh Grover enters the show as Rishabh Bajaj who is a powerful and ruthless businessman. He adds a new twist in the show by targeting Basu Publications which resulted in Anurag getting arrested. In exchange of Anurag's freedom, Bajaj blackmails Prerna to marry him. Two extremely contrasting personalities, who share a passionate bond, but separated by fate. Will the duo ever unite?
Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
The show airs on Star Plus and streams on Hotstar.

Negative Reviews:
  • I am a big fan of Erica because of her previous show KRPKAB which was a masterpiece. I loved her chemistry with Shaheer but in this show I don't like her chemistry with Parth. Parth looks like a kid. He is not perfect for the role. He looks like Son of Hina Khan and little brother of Erica. Entire show is dumb just like KZK season 1.
  • I would like to say that plz Indian television producer stop making such kind of serials of sacrifice of a girl which is so traumatic...no one does this in real-life...I am fan of Erica but in this show I don't like her role it's irritating and Parth role is so dumb... it's a major disappointment...I pray them to do better in future ... all the best
  • It's huge disappointment after watching so far all episodes Erica is not fulfilling her role by very very poor dialogue delivery and very cried baby attitude Old prerna was appeared as very strong played by Shweta Tiwari As my point of view Tritha chaudri ( Swadhinta Ramakrishnan ) Dehliz actress would be perfect choice for this role. As everyone has seen her acting in very popular series Dehliz where she has played her role superbly. Would like to see similar kind of acting and self depended attitude in this character. Very disappointed after seeing last few episodes Very poor casting I can say These all from me as a great spactatator. Hope we see something better soon and they take this feedback seriously.
  • It's what anyone can term as a complete ****. Nothing is that much alluring for the sake of utilising 30 minutes of your life for this more precisely wasting for this, ever freaking thing is otp. Tried watching it for sometime but left highly dissapointed may be cause of high expectations, but it's like nothing close to it. Last but not the least, all those positive reviews I got were only from the ardent BLIND supporters of the leads, and basically it's show for them and only for them to cherish.....
Positive Reviews:
  • I started watching this show for Parth.. And fell in love with him as Anurag Basu.. He is doing phenomenal acting.. People can watch it for his acting.. Also the show has good ensemble cast especially the Basu family, their acting is very good.. The leads of the show Parth Erica have really good chemistry .. AnuPre are heart of the show.. Wish the makers utilise their chemistry more..
  • P.S majority of the people giving negative reviews are haters of either Parth or Erica.. Most of them are simply jealous of the popularity of the show and how well both Parth and Erica are doing in their professional lives because of this show.. and trust me it's so much fun seeing you all burn.. lol.. hahaha
  • I am loving the way Erica Fernandes is portraying the character Prerna who is emotional yet strong and can do anything for her love and family, story has it's own flaws but it's star cast are flawless as their respective characters especially Erica Fernandes, she is the best when it comes to emotional scenes and her expressions are always on point, in today's world of OTT acting she's a flag bearer of Subtlety and Nature acting, she made viewers feel every emotions of her with her perfect portrayal. I am in love with Prerna Sharma and watch Kasautii Zindagii Kay just for her.
  • Anurag Basu in kzk2 is the best male lead.. and Parth Samthaan is doing an amazing work.. He is living Onu with perfection.. He is the actual thornbird in the show.. Ekta ma'am has chosen the perfect person to portray Anurag.. Still remember her words about Parth's expressive eyes when she she looked at one of his photograph and casted him.. I'm sure Parth is living upto her expectations by giving brilliant performance.. There has been tremendous character graph of Anurag from being shy studious reserved Onu to angry young man stylish business tycoon.. from not believing in love to madly deeply and purely in love.. Parth has been giving excellent performances and nailing each shade with perfection.. His scenes with Naveen babu is gold, both amazing actors.. I love his scenes, chemistry with mohini Basu (shubhavi ma'am), his baba Molloy basu, Anupam, Nivedita, shivani.. infact everyone..Just hope the makers work on the storyline more.. And give us a good story.. with AnuPre together.. Good winning over evil, And for the people giving genuine feedbacks are more than welcome .. Hope makers listen to your feedback..

Old 04-29-2020, 12:41 PM

Erica Fernandes, made her debut on the Indian Television and was seen essaying the lead role in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi on Sony Entertainment Television. From 2018 to present, she has been portraying Prerna Sharma in Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay opposite Parth Samthaan

Parth Samthaan started off by being a part of episodic series like Life OK's Savdhaan India, MTV India's Webbed, Bindass's Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and Zing's Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. His first lead role was Prithvi Sanyal in Channel V India's Best Friends Forever?.Later, he portrayed Manik Malhotra in MTV India's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. His character was reinstated in Season 2.In 2018, he played Manik Malhotra yet again in Voot's Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan 3. Since 2018, Samthaan has been portraying Anurag Basu opposite Erica Fernandes in Star Plus's Kasautii Zindagii Kay.In 2019, he played Faizal in ALT Balaji's Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain 2.

Karan Singh Grover was born in Delhi, India to a Punjabi Sikh family hailing from Ambala, Haryana. Karan spent his childhood and schooling days in Dammam, Saudi Arabia and completed his schooling from International Indian School of Dammam. In 2000 he moved back to Mumbai and pursued a degree in Hotel Management from IHM Mumbai, Dadar Catering College. After completing his degree Karan moved to Muscat in Oman where his family was located and started working at the Sheraton Hotel as a marketing executive for about a year. He later returned to India to pursue his acting career and participated in the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004.

Karan Singh Grover gained massive popularity as Dr. Armaan Malik in the show Dill Mill Gaye. He anchored the STAR One reality television show Zara Nachke Dikha. He was the second runner-up in the dance reality show - Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 3. He also participated in the reality show, Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 3. Later, he was seen as Asad Ahmed Khan in a show with 4lions, Qubool hai.

Hina Khan, Born to a Muslim family in Srinagar, J&K, moved to Delhi to do her management studies. She completed her Master of Business Administration (MBA) in 2009 at the CCA School of Management, Gurgaon, Delhi. Hina belongs to Muslim family and also not from any cosmopolitan city and also did not have any filmy background. Hina had to struggle a lot to get to the acting world. Hina was always an average student and more interested in painting and singing than her studies but had a burning desire to become an actress. On the lighter side Amitabh Bachchan and Kajol are Hina Khan's all time favourite Bollywood stars.

She had wanted to be a journalist, but instead became an actress. She had interviewed for airhostess and had been selected for the 6 months training in Mumbai, but could not go because she suffered from malaria. One day, she went in for auditions, with her friends, to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. She did not take the audition seriously, but the very next day she got a call from the producer that she had been selected for the main lead. Recently, it was known from a source that Hina Khan is a very talented designer as well. There was a scene in which Akshara (Hina Khan) came up designs for jewelery. It was done by Hina Khan in real!

Hina's role in 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata hai' is her first appearance on small screen. This serial has become very popular in a very short span of time. Currently she is also working on a film 'Mere Saajan' which will release later this year. In 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehla ta hai' Hina Khan is playing the character Akshara Mehswari Singhania. Akshar's character is that of a very calm and composed girl who is loved and adored by every member of the family.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:46 PM

Pooja Banerjee is from Nagpur. She was a contestant on MTV Roadies 8. Currently she is playing the role of Tejal in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum.

Shubhaavi K. started her career with an ad in 2000. She was offered D-cold ad and also appeared in Johnson's, Samsung, Colgate and Tata salt. She plays role of vamp Meera in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and entered the Virani household. She is quite opposite in real life. She is also did Atul Kumar's Creep.

Sahil Anand have done TV Commercials for Reliance, Samsung mobile, Dabur Real Active Juice, ONIDA (Microwave) and REEBOK.

He had done the TV Commercials on air are Colgate Active Salt (with Lara Dutta), Hero Honda CBZ and AXE Deo. The TV Commercials to come are Aktel Mobile Network (Bangladesh), Aroma Mobile (with Yuvraj, Sangakara, Sreesanth) and Maruti Ritz.

He had done Print Advertisements for Dave shirting, Springwell Mattress, Hypercity Mall and Big Bazaar with Dhoni.He had done Ramp modelling for NIFD.

Sahil Anand playing parallel positive lead in "Rang Badalti Odhini" on Star One character name "Akshay" and Main negative lead in "Mera Naam Karage Roshan" on Zee TV character name "Bheeshm" and Also shooted for "Vikram Bhatt" new serial soon to be out on star plus as one of the leads.

Kanupriya Pandit

Kali Prasad Mukherjee

Uday Tikekar

Karan Arora

Antara Banerjee

Charvi Saraf

Ssanjay Swaraj is graduate from the NSD , A delhite came to mumbai with fiery passion for acting and succeded his footing as an actor has had the best films and best characters to his credit.Jyoti swarup's parvarish on Zee Tv was very popular which got him firm footing and no looking back after that.

Sanjay Khan's Great Maratha,playing peshwas son vishawat rao was very challenging at the onset of my career.Neena Gupta's Gumraah was a turning point in sanjay's career.Then happened Palchin on star plus, Sonpari, CID, Aahat, Om Namah Shivay, Tumhari Disha.

Sanjay speaks Persian,French,English of course Urdu,Punjabi&Bangla- a multilingual, What else a director wants.

Star Plus' prime time show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai of Rajan Shahi has surely kept the viewers glued to the serial with its gripping story line and timely twists. As Sadhana (Sara Khan) is expectant that she will finally be able to get her sister Ragini (Parul Chauhan) married to Ranveer played by Kinshuk Mahajan, the viewers witnessed yet another surprise in the form of Ranveer's girlfriend, Sonia.
The role of Sonia is played by Madhura Naik who was earlier seen in Balaji Telefilms' serials, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Kahe Naa Kahe, Kayamath and Kis desh Mein Hai Mera Dil. . The very bubbly actress was recently seen as Tina in Star Plus' Kumkum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan to. Other than that, Madhura has done shows like Sangam and Dill Mill Gayye. Other than that Madhura has done reality showKhatron ke khiladi 3.

Source IndiaForums
Old 04-29-2020, 12:47 PM

Audition for Mr. Bajaj’s Son Commenced Prior to the Lockdown; The show will see Yet Another Exciting Entry!

Amid the nationwide lockdown, many shows are making a comeback on the Television screens. The channels as well as the producers of the show are doing their best to keep the viewers entertained by showing the reruns of their favourite shows. Mahabharat, Ramayan, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Khichdi, Bigg Boss 13 amongst others are the shows that are back on TV. Star Plus show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 has witnessed a huge leap and several new faces will join the show. Once the lockdown ends and the shooting for the show resumes, the show will also mark the grand entry of Mr Bajaj’s son.
As per the sources by , the audition for the role of Mr. Bajaj’s son had already begun prior to the lockdown. The sources revealed that, “The makers had already auditioned a few actors for the role. However, due to lockdown, things have come to a standstill. As soon as the lockdown is lifted, the audience will soon witness yet another exciting new entry in the show that of Mr.Bajaj’s son”. Are you guys excited to watch the fresh episodes of the show? Do let us know your views about the same in the comments below...
Old 04-29-2020, 12:48 PM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Why People Are Scared Of Pooja Banerjee

While the audience loves daily soaps, they tend to take the characters too seriously and such is the case with TV actress Pooja Banerjee who is currently playing the character of Nivedita Basu in Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, starring Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan in main leads.
Recently, during an Instagram live chat, Pooja who is playing a negative role in the show, revealed how people have started getting scared of her in real life too. Pooja said, "People feel surprised that I am playing Nivedita Basu. They come and ask me, 'aap sach mein wahin hai jo Nivedita Basu bani hai?' Because I just can't get angry in real life and on-screen they see me in such an avatar. Post the show, people have started getting scared of me, thinking that Pooja na abhi daant degi. In fact, Sahil who is playing my husband Anupam in the show, also keeps telling me that people come to him and say, 'hame aapse baat karni hai but dar lagta hai Nivedita daant degi agar aapse baat karenge to' (laughs). People are taking my character so seriously. As soon as my scene gets cut people present there see such a big transformation in Pooja Banerjee. Me in real life and me in reel are poles apart."

When asked if she followed Kasautii Zindagii Kay with Shweta Tiwari and Cezane Khan in main leads previously and she said, "Not much mujhe sirf vo part yaad hai jisme Karanvir Bohra ki entry hui thi. Because I didn't watch TV that time, it wasn't allowed. My mom used to tell me focus on studies more. Also, I have two brothers! So, we were three siblings and in that case, getting the remote in your hand was like an accomplishment." However, Pooja discloses even after getting the offer to play Nivedita, she didn't plan to see the previous Nivedita's work. "Offer milne ke baad to bilkul nahi dekha because I knew there will be high chances of comparison between the two. Not just me, entire cast knew whenever a remake is made, the audience often compares them with the old ones. But I didn't want that comparison for myself. I wanted Nivedita Basu to be a complete different character. So, that the audience can get to see a new Nivedita Basu, which you all are already seeing," She concluded.
Old 05-07-2020, 06:36 AM

indiaforums

Erica Fernandes Discusses Birthday Plans And More

Erica Fernandes is one of the biggest actresses in the industry and has garnered a huge fan following in a short amount of time. Her debut TV show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is ranked on IMDb as one of the best daily soaps on Indian TV. Now, she is reigning over our hearts as Prerna from Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Erica Fernandes turns a year older today. Talking about her plans for her birthday, she said, “Nothing, I have no plans. I am going to shut off from everything else and come back after a couple of days. No social media, nothing.” The young lady is hugely popular on social media ever since her first show, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. “I have never been too aggressive about it. I do not post that many pictures or stories,” she says.

Talking about the craze of TV stars on Twitter and Instagram, Erica said, “I think TV reaches every nook and corner of the country. So, our reach is more. Plus, you have to wait for your favourite Bollywood actor’s movies. You get to see TV stars daily on a soap. So, the attachment is more.” Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is at the juncture where Prerna’s character has returned as a sharp businesswoman to avenge the wrong done to her by Anurag (Parth Samthaan) and the Basu’s. How much does she relate to this avenging angel avatar in real life? “See, I believe in forgetting and forgiving. My friends feel I am too forgiving. But I feel it takes a lot of heart to forgive and move on. And when you harbour grudges, it affects you negatively, so why do it?” When we ask her to compare between Dr Sonakshi Bose from Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Prerna from Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, pat comes her reply, “Everyone is asking me this but there is no comparison. Both are dear to my heart. I feel Prerna has let me explore a little more. The character has more drama and fun,” she concludes.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:50 PM

indiaforums

Erica Fernandes goes off Social Media on Birthday!

"Kasautii Zindagii Kay" actress Erica Fernandes turned a year older on Thursday, and has decided to disconnect herself from the outside world, mainly social media, to enjoy a relaxed birthday. With the lockdown in place at the moment, Erica has planned a simple celebration at home with her family. "There are no concrete plans for my birthday this year. So it's just going to be a very simple affair at home with my family. We are going to take the day as it comes, and not really plan anything elaborate," said Erica.

"Though to ensure that my day be absolutely relaxed, I am going to be disconnecting myself from social media and the outside world to just be with myself and my family," she added. Meanwhile, Erica has been catching up on all things she missed out on doing due to a hectic shooting schedule.
Speaking about her love for cooking, Erica had said earlier: "I have always loved cooking for myself and everyone at home too, but due to my packed schedule in the last 1 year, I haven't really gotten a chance to step into the kitchen."

"But now with some free time in hand and having to do all the work for myself, I decided to start cooking again. Cooking for me is the****utic. It's a big stressbuster and helps keep my mind occupied and diverted during these tense and uncertain times."
Old 06-17-2020, 09:33 AM

Default Gaurav Chopra to Enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 as Mr. bajaj? Actor says, 'Things are still under Discussion'

A leading media portal reported that Actor Gaurav Chopra might step into the role of Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Speaking to the portal, Gaurav stated that he can't comment on anything right now as things are still under discussion.

It was recently reported in the media that makers of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 starring Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes will soon begin the shoots by taking certain precautionary mesaures. After months of halt in the shooting, the government had finally announced that the TV shows can begin it's shoots while adhering to the issued guidelines. The reports also stated that post lockdown, Karan Singh Grover will no longer be seen in the role of Mr. Bajaj and has opted out of the show.

As per the recent reports by Spotboye.com, Actor Gaurav Chopra might step into the role of Mr. Bajaj. Gaurav who was recently seen in the show Sanjivani has been approached for the role. However, when the portal spoke to Gaurav, he responded saying that he can't comment right now as things are still under discussion. He added, "Let things come from Balaji Telefilms. Then, me giving out a statement will make sense."

The character of Mr. Bajaj is immensely loved by the fans. Do you guys want to see Gaurav playing the role of Mr. Bajaj? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:47 AM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Karan Patel replaces Karan Singh Grover as Mr. Bajaj

There have been a lot of reports about who will be playing Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After a lot of speculations, the makers have finally finalized the new Mr. Bajaj. Karan Patel have been roped in to play the role.

There have been a lot of reports about who will be playing Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After a lot of speculations, the makers have finally finalized the new Mr. Bajaj. According to a leading portal, not Sharad Kelkar or Gaurav Chopra, Mr. Bajaj will be played by Karan Patel.

Karan who was last seen as Raman Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has stepped into Karan Singh Grover's shoes to play Rishabh Bajaj. Karan Singh Grover has quit the show because he felt that there wasn't much to do with the character but in February Karan made a comeback. However, then the lockdown was announced, putting the plan on hold.

It is also mentioned in the reports that Karan will start shooting next week.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:37 AM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay: After Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes resumes shooting!

Erica Fernandes aka Prerna is back again and has begun shooting for Kasautii Zindagii Kay after a gap of three months.

Television shooting has been resumed post lockdown. And major shows have started going on the floor. Parth Samthaan aka Anurag Basu was seen on the sets recently as he resumed shooting, and now Erica Fernandes aka Prerna has also joined him.

Erica aka Prerna is back again and has begun shooting for the KZK after a gap of three months. Just a few hours ago, the beautiful actress took to her Instagram handle to share a video on her story, revealing that she is back in action after the three-month gap.

Erica in an interview with a leading portal spoke how she is apprehensive to be back to work as the COVID-19 positive cases in the country sees a spike. She had mentioned that she is not 'keen' to resume shooting in such a situation. However, the actress has finally begun shooting.

Tags
Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 2021, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Episodes, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Seasons, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forum, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Future Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 IndiaForums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Latest News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tellychakkar, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Times of India, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update in ENGLISH, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesterday Episode, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesyerday Video, Kasautii Zindagii Kay Season 2, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: