Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 4960  
Old 04-26-2020, 07:04 AM

Default Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Latest Update:
  • Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2: Post leap, Suman and Shravan to part ways - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 is about to witness some rather engaging turn of twists and turns and here's what the viewers have in store.
  • Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actress Kanikka Kapur says “My Diary is my secret keeper and my best friend”Maintaining diaries has always been an outlet that one can use under multiple circumstances and here's what Ek Duje KE Vaaste actress Kanikka Kapur has to say about it.
  • The reason behind Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actor Mohit Kumar's sorrow might have some smilingAs it turns out, Kumar will not be able to ride for a while now given the on-screen promise made by his character and now, he can't wait for the period to get over.
  • Ek Duje Ke Vaaste: A dance sequence between Suman and Shravan took 30 takesIt seems so perfect on-screen because of what goes behind the cameras and here's a little something about a dance sequence from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.
  • Shubha Saxena talks about shooting for Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 in her hometown and how it is a boon in such times - Shubha Saxena, gets talking about working from her hometown and shooting in Bhopal given the ongoing pandemic. Read on to know what does she have to say.
  • Ek Duje Ke Vaaste will air on a new time slot. According to our sources, we hear from 20 July, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste will air at 10.30 PM. The show was earlier used to air at 9.30 PM.
  • Sony TV will soon start airing the fresh episodes of their popular Television shows. As per the recent reports by , Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Mere Dad Ki Dulhan & Vignharta Ganesha will air their new episodes from 20th July 2020.

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 which stars Kanikka Kapur and Mohit Kumar in the lead roles revolves around the story of Suman and Shravan. Suman hails from an Army background whereas, Shravan is from a civilian family. How, the duo with their contrasting personalities will manage their equation and find solace in each other's company will form the crux of the show.

Old 04-26-2020, 07:06 AM

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2: Suman Breaks Her First Rule!

In the upcoming episode of Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Suman will be seen breaking her first rule as she goes to meet her dad...

In the upcoming episode of Sony TV’s Ek Duje Ke Vaaste starring Mohit Kumar and Kanikka Kapur as Shravan and Suman respectively, Suman will be seen breaking her first rule. Suman’s father Vijay leaves for cantonment, as he needs to go on a secret mission and leaves without meeting Suman. Post that, Suman comes back from her school and she gets to know the same. She gets super upset on hearing the same, as it was a father-daughter thing and her father has never gone on any mission without meeting her. An upset Suman shares the same with Shravan, who then advises her to quickly go to the cantonment and meet Vijay before he leaves. Suman says it is against the Army discipline and Shravan explains to her that no discipline can stop her from meeting her dad. Suman agrees and they go and meet Vijay. Vijay gets super happy on seeing Suman. Later, Suman thanks Shravan from the bottom of her heart for making her do this. Are you excited for the upcoming drama in the show? Let us know your views in the comments below..
Old 08-24-2020, 01:40 PM

Default Shubha Saxena talks about shooting for Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 in her hometown and how it is a boon in such times

Shubha Saxena, gets talking about working from her hometown and shooting in Bhopal given the ongoing pandemic. Read on to know what does she have to say.

Shubha Saxena talks about shooting in her hometown, Bhopal, and how it becomes a boon to shoot in her home ground during such times. Actor Shubha Saxena, who plays Anjali Tiwari, Suman's mother in Sony TV's Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 is happy about the fact that she is one of the privileged actors who is shooting in Bhopal.

The reason being that Shubha's hometown is Bhopal, so unlike other actors who are put up in hotels, Shubha gets to stay in her house there. Talking about it, she says, "When I got selected for this role and was told that the sets are in Bhopal, my joy knew no bound then. Currently, I stay at my house, travel to sets in my own car which is definitely a privilege for me. The makers are doing everything for our safety and we feel secure being on sets. But the joy of shooting and returning home each day to be with your family is unparalleled.''

She adds, ''I also get my own food from home and sometimes my mother cooks for the entire cast, so they keep asking me when she will cook next. We all are one big happy family and I feel blessed that I am around my immediate and extended family in Bhopal.''
Old 09-01-2020, 02:16 PM

Default Ek Duje Ke Vaaste: A dance sequence between Suman and Shravan took 30 takes

It seems so perfect on-screen because of what goes behind the cameras and here's a little something about a dance sequence from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste.

Sony Entertainment’s Ek Duje ke Vaaste 2 is at its peak and Shravan is close to confessing his feelings for Suman. The Studio Next Production is already amongst one of the most loved shows and the chemistry between Shravan and Suman is highly adored by audiences. Dance has been an important element of depicting romance whether it is cinema or the small screen. And now, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 actors Mohit Kumar and Kanikka Kapur can be seen taking the same path.

Suman and Shravan decide to shoot a dance video for an assignment and their sizzling chemistry is sure to attract eyeballs. But as they can see engrossed in each other’s eyes, the story behind the scenes is quite different. The romantic dance sequence between Suman and Shravan took more than 30 takes to get finalized as actor Mohit Kumar who essays the role of Shravan is a ‘not so awesome’ dancer and thus, #SuVan took a lot of efforts to get to perfection. The two actors share a friendly bond off-screen and thus Kanikka Kapur was seen helping Mohit perfect his art of dance along with playfully laughing at his dance moves.

Speaking about the same, actor Mohit Kumar said, We recently shot for a dance sequence in Ek Duje ke Vaaste 2. Before this, I had just performed in Visarjans and Baarats. So you can imagine how good my dancing s****s are. While shooting for it, I took many retakes and I thank Kanikka that she not only had patience to give retakes with me but also helped me with my dance moves. I feel if she hadn’t been around, I might have taken days to perfect this one scene.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:09 AM

Default The reason behind Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actor Mohit Kumar's sorrow might have some smiling

As it turns out, Kumar will not be able to ride for a while now given the on-screen promise made by his character and now, he can't wait for the period to get over.

For bike lovers, their bike is their 1st girlfriend and Mohit Kumar aka Shravan is also in the same league for his bike, both on-screen and off-screen. Sony Entertainment Television’s Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 has all the drama unfurl as Shravan is finally about to express his feelings for Suman. In a recent episode, we witnessed how Shravan promised to leave bike riding for his Sumo. In the show, Shravan is dejected because Suman only considers him as a friend, but he has more in his heart for her. But in real life, Mohit Kumar is upset because of some other reason.

Mohit has always had a huge love for the bike and during the lockdown, he highly missed his bike rides. So, as the shoot of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 started Mohit was highly excited as he would get to ride his bike in the show, that too in the protected environment without compromising with safety. But now, as per the show, Shravan has promised not to ride the bike, Mohit too wouldn’t be getting to ride it.

Speaking about his bike love Mohit Kumar said, “I am a hardcore bike lover, and my favorite part of the shoot used to be bike rides. So now, when Shravan has taken a vow not to ride a bike, I feel really sad as I also wouldn’t get to enjoy these short bike rides. Hope this promise period gets over soon and I can get back on the rider’s seat.”
Old 09-09-2020, 04:59 PM

Default Ek Duje Ke Vaaste actress Kanikka Kapur says “My Diary is my secret keeper and my best friend”

Maintaining diaries has always been an outlet that one can use under multiple circumstances and here's what Ek Duje KE Vaaste actress Kanikka Kapur has to say about it.

Ex. Miss Asia Kanikka Kapur has become a popular face of the television industry with her role of Suman in Sony Entertainment Television’s Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. Fans have been quite inquisitive about her personal life, and now Kanikka Kapur has revealed an important part of her life. She recently mentioned that her diary is her best buddy and is the only one she trusts with her secrets. In the show, we can see how Suman is upset as she feels that Shravan’s love for her is causing him pain. Suman asks him to stay away from her as it is the only way he can heal. In this high voltage drama, audiences can witness the breakdown of both Suman and Shravan.

On being asked about what Kanikka would have done if she had a similar breakdown, Kanikka revealed that she would have shared everything with her diary which would have given her relief. Kanikka has a habit of jotting down the entire day’s details before she ends her day and this not only helps her relax but also analyzes the fruitfulness of the day. Kanikka started maintaining diary at a very young age after she read about Anne Frank and her diary in school.

Speaking about her diary, Kanikka said, “My Diary is my secret keeper and also my, best friend. I can tell her all those things which I can’t share with anyone. Writing diary not only helps me relax but also judges the productivity of my day. I first write all the details of the day and try to evaluate the areas where I could have been better or where I could have made mistakes. Thus, my best friend helps me improve as a person too, and supports me to be the best. I took up diary writing after I read about Anne Frank in my school days. The whole concept fascinated me. That book gave me my best buddy.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:16 PM

Default Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2: Post leap, Suman and Shravan to part ways

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 is about to witness some rather engaging turn of twists and turns and here's what the viewers have in store.

Sony TV show Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 is one of the most loved shows on the tube and the makers are trying their level best to give the audiences an interesting story with constant twists. And now, the latest we hear is that the makers are planning for a leap in the show. Following this leap, Shravan and Suman will be seen separated. Their love story faces trouble when they learn about the differences between their families.

Having learned about it, the two have been meeting secretly and also feel bad about the same. They begin to feel as if they are cheating their families and hence, they decide to end their relationship and part ways. Shravan decides to join the army for Suman so that he can prove his worth.

Well, it looks like a lot is about to happen and the leap, whenever it comes through, might be rather heartbreaking for the viewers to watch! Until then, watch out this space to know more about the show

Tags
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 New Star, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 New Story, Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Star Cast, sony tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: