Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tere Liye is that Neha Janpandit's replacement has been s****ped...

Views: 1724  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-12-2010, 03:59 AM

Default Tere Liye is that Neha Janpandit's replacement has been s****ped...

The latest from the sets of Tere Liye is that Neha Janpandit's replacement has been s****ped...

Recently a buzz around the town was that Mouni Roy is all set to replace Neha Janpandit for the role of Nupur in Star Plus' Tere Liye. Not only Mouni but also Anjori Alagh (of fame Seeta-Geeta) has been approached for the same.

But our source from the production house says, "Though Neha was having some financial issues earlier, she did enter the show after which all is going smoothly. The buzz is true that these two personalities were approached to essay Nupur but as of now things got sorted again with Neha and she is continuing with us", informs source.

"It was Ekta Kapoor's decision to continue with Neha and not get any new actor in", adds our source.

We contacted Mouni Roy on the same but she refused the truth of being approached as she says, "I am hearing it for the first time; I am not even approached for the same."

While on the other hand Anjori Alagh agreed on the buzz and said, "Yes, I was approached for the role but it got s****ped and there won't be any replacement now."

Neha Janpandit too asserted, "I have no idea about the whole history as even I have heard about the buzz."

Breathe easy Neha, as the clouds are clear now as you are continuing with Tere Liye!