Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV actors who got separated and living the single life

Views: 871  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-29-2022, 11:59 AM

Default TOP 10 TV actors who got separated and living the single life

Many famous television actors, who were once in love and married their partners, got divorced due to differences or ugly disputes. After their divorces, some of the actors have stayed single or haven’t been in any relationship for a long time. A look at the TV actors who were once madly in love with their partners but eventually got separated due to disputes and are still single:

Jennifer Winget

• Beyhadh actress Jennifer Winget got married to her co-star from Dill Mill Gayye Karan Singh Grover. Jennifer married her love Karan in the year 2012 but after four years their blissful marriage came to an end and they both decided to go their separate ways. Both of them parted ways in the year 2016 and ever since then the TV actress has been single. KSG is now married to actress Bipasha Basu. Source: Instagram
Rashami Desai

• Rashami Desai, who is a famous television actor, was also married. Rashami got married to her Uttaran co-star Nandish Sandhu after being in a relationship with him for some time. Rashami and Nandish tied the knot in 2012 but the couple parted ways after four years. Rumours were rife that Rashami was tired of Nandish's philandering ways. Talking about her divorce, Rashami had earlier said: "If Nandish had given his 100 percent to this relationship then nothing would have gone wrong. I have never had any problems with his female friends. I have never doubted him. I was busy with my travel and work. I did not know if he was dating someone or not. Even if he is, then he should enjoy. I wish good for his future."
Sara Khan

• Sara Khan, who was deeply in love with Ali Merchant, got married to him inside the Bigg Boss house but things changed after they came out. Sara and Ali had a lot of ugly fights between them and they decided to go their separate ways.
  • Sara had also accused Ali of cheating on her, she had revealed in the Lock Upp show to Karanvir, “I have caught each of his lies. In three and half years I had given him 300 chances. He was my first and obviously you just don’t let it go. I had a spa in Lokhandwala with my partners. He was also involved in it. There was this assistant manager, he appointed. I found out about them. That’s when I thought, with my workers? This is extreme. I thought that’s it.” After the divorce Sara has been single.
Vahbiz Dorabjee

• Vahbiz Dorabjee met Vivian Dsena on the sets of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and eventually fell in love. They both tied the knot in 2013 after being in a relationship for 3 years. The couple started having differences between each other and later in 2017 both of them decided to part ways and filed for divorce. Vahbiz had said “Vivian and I have amicably chosen to separate. It’s a closed chapter now. A new life filled with happiness and peace awaits both of us and I wish him all the best. Vahbiz has been single ever since her divorce from Vivian.
Raqesh Bapat

• Bigg Boss OTT fame Raqesh, who was in news for his break-up with actress Shamita Shetty, was earlier married to Ridhi Dogra in 2011. The couple was married for 7 years but due to some major differences, they decided to part ways. Raqesh had earlier told ETimes TV in an interview, “Sometimes there is no reason. Over a period of seven years you get to know how someone fits into your life. So there is no specific reason that I can point out. The vibes sometimes just don't work. We still love each other, it's just that the definition of love, in our case, has changed now.” Ridhi supported Raqesh from outside during his stay inside the BB house.
Piyush Sahdev

• Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 actor Piyush Sahdev, who got married to Akangsha Rawat, also faced problems in his marriage even after being together for so many years.
  • Piyush had told the Times of India in an interview that “Yes, we are getting divorced. We are currently seperated and having been living apart since last three months. Our reason of parting ways now is that we both think very differently. Our lifestyle and ways of living are really different. We've always had problems because of this and were about to separate earlier but then eventually got back together thinking we'll cope up but now we're utterly sure that we won’t.” They filed for divorce in 2017 and since then the Beyhadh actor has been single.
Vaishnavi Dhanraj

• Na Aana Iss Desh Laado actor Vaishnavi Dhanraj was married to actor Nitin Sehrawat in the year 2012, but due to differences between them, they decided to part ways and filed for divorce in 2016.
  • Vaishnavi spoke to ETimes TV in an interview and said “It's been a few years now that I have been divorced. It was a traumatic experience and it took me a while to process and understand what was happening and what happened. It is not easy. I am not dating anyone at the moment. I was getting to know someone but that didn’t work out. I feel it is very difficult to find good people in the world now. There has to be some sincerity.”
Sneha Wagh

• Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera actor Sneha Wagh also got married to her love Avishkar Darwhekar when she was 19 year-old. The marriage didn’t work out and they both filed for divorce.
  • Sneha Wagh last year seen in Bigg Boss Marathi where she faced Avishkar as he was also the contestant. Sneha had also married the second time to Anurag Solanki but after a few differences, they decided to go separate ways and currently she is single.

Old 06-30-2022, 09:58 AM

A great number of well-known actors from the world of television have divorced their spouses despite having formerly been deeply in love with them and having married them. Some of the phrazle performers went through divorces, and as a result, they are now single or have not been in a relationship for an extended period of time. A look at some of the TV stars who used to be head over heels in love with their lovers but finally broke up with them because of disagreements and are now single:

Tags
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2, Beyhadh, Bigg Boss OTT, couples, Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Veera, jennifer winget, Na Aana Iss Desh Laado, photos, Piyush Sahdev, Raqesh Bapat, rashami desai, sara khan, Sneha Wagh, tv actors, tv stars, Vahbiz Dorabjee, Vaishnavi Dhanraj

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->