Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Navratri 2022 doís and doníts

Views: 86  
Old 09-17-2022, 07:35 AM

Default Navratri 2022 doís and doníts

NAVRATRI 2022 DO’S AND DON’TS:
  1. Firstly, you should not be disrespectful to women. Navratri is a festival during which Nine forms of Goddess Durga are worshipped. Hence, this festival should be about respecting the women around you. Not only for these nine days, but always remember to respect women in order to receive Maa Durga’s divine blessings.
  2. Remember, A peaceful house attracts happiness and prosperity for whole year. Avoid any kind of discord, disagreements, or fights during the Nine Days of Navratri at your home.
  3. During Navratri, it is advised to avoid eating non-vegetarian food.
  4. If you observe a ‘akhand jyoti’ for nine days, make sure you do not violate any rules and rituals of Puja.
  5. It is suggested to offer the Prasad of Maa Durga to small girls before eating it.
  6. Ensure that whatever offerings you make for Maa Durga should not consist of garlic and onions.
  7. Moreover, there are some people who believe and observe Anusthan, so for them, they are suggested to avoid haircuts and shaving during the nine days of Navratri.
  8. During Navratri, it is also considered auspicious to recite the shlokas of Durga Saptashati; however, make sure you do so in the correct may. If you are unsure whether you can do it correctly, it is best to have it done by an expert pandit.
  9. One should also avoid alcohol and tobacco during the nine days of Navratri.
  10. It is also said that the one who observes the Anusthan rituals is advised to avoid sleeping during this auspicious time

Tags
Can I drink coffee in Navratri fast, Can I wash clothes during Navratri, Can I wash my hair during Navratri, Can we keep Navratri fast during periods, Can we use lemon in Navratri fast, Do and don'ts of Navratri, DOíS AND DONíTS, NAVRATRI, NAVRATRI 2022 DOíS AND DONíTS:, tips, top 10, What should be avoided during Navratri, What should we do in Navratri at home, What should we do on first day of Navratri, What should we do on Navratri 2022, What we can eat during Navratri fast, When should we break Navratri fast, Why onion and garlic are not allowed in Navratri

Latest News in General Discussion

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: