Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips

A Step-By-Step Guide: How To Apply For Passport Online

Views: 653  
Old 05-13-2022, 02:56 PM

Default A Step-By-Step Guide: How To Apply For Passport Online

Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.

Applicants are advised to wear a mask, carry a sanitiser, download and install Aarogya Setu app, and follow social distancing norms during their visit.

Click the
In case of minor applicants (below 4 years of age), carry the recent passport size photograph (4.5 X 3.5 cm) with white background.
Click the
Resubmission of application form is required, in case the applicant does not visit the Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days from the online form submission.
Click
Only emergency/medical cases and preapproved categories may visit Passport Seva Kendra without appointment. Service will be provided at the discretion of Passport Seva Kendra in-charge/Passport Officer.
After clicking on new user registration, it will direct you to another page where you would require to fill in your name, DoB, Login Id etc.
Carrying printout of Application Receipt is no longer required. An SMS with your appointment details is also accepted as proof of appointment during your visit to Passport Office.
Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal. (Click on
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all PSK/POPSK/PO. Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes. Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa), Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks and Other Banks), SBI Bank Challan.

Tags
Can I apply passport for my family, Can I apply passport myself, Can I pay passport fee online, Can we apply for passport online by ourselves, Can you wear T shirt for passport photo, Do we need to upload documents for passport, How can I get instant passport in India, How can I get my passport online in 2020, How do I pay for my passport, How many countries is visa free to India, How many days it will take to get passport, How many days will take to get a passport, How much does a passport cost, How much it cost for passport in India, How To Apply For Passport Online, Is 10th certificate necessary for passport, Is 10th Marksheet necessary for passport, Is Aadhaar card enough for passport, Is Parents documents required for passport, Is Passbook necessary for passport, Is TC compulsory for passport, tips, What are the documents required to apply for passport, What are the steps to apply for passport, What is private passport, What is surname in passport, What is tatkal passport, What is the current passport fee 2021, What is the minimum qualification for passport, What is visa passport, Which are the documents required for passport, WHO issued the passport in India

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips