Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Telugu TV Show 'Mana Ambedkar' (New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Latest Update)

Views: 982  
Old 09-16-2020, 06:42 PM

Default Telugu TV Show 'Mana Ambedkar' (New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Latest Update)

'Mana Ambedkar' to premiere on September 21

Telugu telly audience will very soon witness a show of its kind. 'Mana Ambedkar', the Telugu dubbed version of popular Marathi show 'Mahamanavachi Gauravgatha' is all set to entertain from September 21 (Monday).

'Mana Ambedkar' featuring Sagar Deshmukh playing the titular role will chronicle the life of Baba Saheb Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, from a tender age to becoming the father of the Indian constitution. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was an Indian jurist, economist, politician, and social reformer who also served as independent India's first law and justice minister besides being the architect of the Constitution of India.

"The character was challenging for me. Basically, I love to accept the challenge that is the reason I have decided to play this character. At one point, I thought it was interesting because I have previously played P.L. Deshpande’s character. After that I wanted people to watch me playing Dr. Babasaheb. I have never done a biopic on television," Sagar Deshmukh told ETimes-TV.

The latest teaser of the show released by the channel is creating a lot of buzz on social media.

Tags
Mana Ambedkar, South tv show, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: