Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Director of Bigg Boss 15 OTT House - Omung Kumar

Views: 451  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2021, 12:51 PM

Default Director of Bigg Boss 15 OTT House - Omung Kumar

Omung Kumar: Bigg Boss OTT house has bohemian, gypsy, carnival look with bunk beds, sliding door and dining table in the garden area

Bigg Boss OTT is all set to go on-air from August 8 and ace Art and Bollywood director Omung Kumar shares a sneak peek of the house. Talking exclusively to ETimes TV, Omung shared that the Bigg Boss OTT house will be lively, colourful, with lots of prints and ribbons, making it look like a six week carnival for the contestants. The look of the house will be hatke, comfortable, warm, yet have a contemporary look. For the first time, BB house will have bunk beds. One interesting aspect is that for the first time they have used sliding doors between the living room and the garden thus making the house seem grand and extraordinary when the doors are opened. The house will have many firsts this time.

I designed keeping gypsy camp theme in my mind
As the show was going to air for the first time on OTT and we have tried to give a new look to the house. The brief that we had got was that it would be seen 24/7. We thought a lot as to what new things we can do which we have not done in the past and which should also stand out. So I felt if it is for six weeks let me treat it as if we are going on a vacation. I designed keeping the logypsy camp theme in my mind. If we go camping, what all things we will see and where we will stay in a tent. This is the first time we have bunk beds in the house. Situations will change inside the house as contestants will sleep on bunk beds and have conversations looking at each other while looking down from their beds.

The house has the feel of a carnival
So we have a gypsy, bohemian but colourful theme to the house. There are colours everywhere. It has the feel of a carnival. Whenever we go to a carnival we see a lot of lights, bulbs. There’s always a tarot card reader at the carnival. We have made the house colourful and for that we have used tassels, ribbons and joined them and used them everywhere in the house. We have made tents, curtains, ribbons and everything out of it. We have used it in the living room and also on the ceiling which is like a tent.

Bedroom - we have made bunk beds for the first time
In the bedroom we have made bunk beds as I said earlier. This is the first time we have made something like this and it has its own flavour. It is very difficult to catch everyone on camera because of the bunk beds but we have managed it. We have given a theme of tarot cards which will become a talking point for the contestants. They will discuss their zodiac signs. There are posters on the walls and we have painted a wall with red colour which has zodiac signs.

Living room - There is also a huge eye in the center, from where Karan Johar will be watching the inmates

In the living room where Karan Johar will be talking to the contestants through the TV, we have made a curtain from a patch work in the center. In the living room, there is also a huge eye in the center, from where Karan Johar will be watching the inmates. The wall has a big eye which also indicates that the world is watching the contestants 24/7. In keeping with the bohemian look, the curtains are made using cloth strips stitched together, so the colourful pattern is evident in all aspects and parts of the house.

Kitchen is vivid
We have a colourful kitchen which is made from crates. We have given comfort but with it we have added a rawness to the house. The kitchen is vivid.

The living room has sliding doors for the first time

Then for the first time we have used sliding doors for the living room. It can be opened full and you can see the entire garden. There’s always a tree in the garden so we have done patchwork on it with a cloth which we used to make mat. It looks like a different tree. We have made favourite places at different areas of the house where contestants can sit and chat.

Garden area has dining table this time
Again for the first we have used the dining table and chairs in the garden area. It is not in the living area. Now the contestants can have their food in the garden area. It is a nice wooden huge table. There are lights, bulbs and chandeliers we have used.

Pool area has rice lamps
We have made a beautiful pool this time. We have used rice lambs around the pool keeping the picnic mood in mind. We have used dream catchers, a 10 ft one at the entrance. My wife Vanita has made it. And the small versions of the dream catcher we have placed around the pool. It reflects in the water.

The bathroom has the look of the tent
In the bathroom area we have again used the tent style, but you will see beautiful flowers painted on the walls. There is greenery printed on the wall and we have also used bamboo wallpaper. We have used a mannequin and d****d it with a thin rope and placed it on the ceiling. We have cut a bathtub and made a sitting area from it.

The house should give viewers a feel that even they want to go and live there
We have kept this in mind that if someone is watching the show 24/7, the house should not eat you up. The house should give viewers a feel that even they want to go and live there. We had not planned the theme keeping Karan Johar's personality in mind but when he came on board, the theme just matched with his personality.

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Bigg Boss Director, Bigg Boss House, Bigg Boss OTT, Bigg Boss OTT Director, Bigg Boss OTT House, Omung Kumar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->