Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Apna Time Bhi Aayega Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story, Written update

Views: 6149  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-09-2020, 04:56 PM

Default Zee TV Apna Time Bhi Aayega Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story, Written update

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode.
  • Sangeeta Kapure enters Zee TV’s 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega' in a negative role, While the mind games continue to entertain the viewers, a new twist in the form of Vijaya Shaktawat has recently entered the Rajawat household with a master plan to capture the entire property and declare herself as the new Rani Sa. Ever since its premiere, Zee TV’s Apna Time Bhi Aayega has been inspiring its audience with its thought-provoking tale and entertaining them with consistent twists and turns on the show. In fact, the recent conflicts between Rani (Megha Ray) and Ranvijay (Imran Khan) has kept viewers at the edge of their seats to see who will finally win this battle. While the mind games continue to entertain the viewers, a new twist in the form of Vijaya Shaktawat has recently entered the Rajawat household with a master plan to capture the entire property and declare herself as the new Rani Sa. Essaying this role is popular television actress Sangeeta Kapure who returns to playing a negative character after nearly 4 years.
  • Apna Time Bhi Aayega actress Megha Ray on playing an old woman on-screen and performing a stunt - Ever since its premiere, Zee TV’s Apna Time Bhi Aayega has been inspiring its audience with its thought-provoking tale. While Rani’s (Megha Ray) hard-hitting journey, while trying to break free from the shackles of her background, has managed to empower several women across India, the recent twists and turns in the show have also been kept the audience hooked. In fact, the constant clash between Rani and Ranvijay has got viewers intrigued to see who will finally win the battle. While Ranvijay continues to find a way to destroy Rani, little does he know that the latter has a new trick up her sleeve. In an attempt to save herself and expose Ranvijay’s true intentions, Rani was seen trying to fool everyone by taking up a new avatar.
  • Anushka Sen Quits 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega'The actress' health is still not well and we hear that Anushka has decided to quit the show.
  • Tannaz Irani ecstatic about returning to shoot for Apna Bhi Time Aayega“I was really glad when my family did not suggest the idea of me taking some time off,” says Tannaz Irani on resuming work post an injury.
  • Apna Time Bhi Aayega seems to be a promising attempt at unearthing the class biasApna Time Bhi Aayega features Anushka Sen as Rani and Fahmaan Khan as Kabir in the lead roles, and narrates an interesting story about the class bias that exists.
  • Apna Time Bhi Aayega promo sees Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan take on powerful rolesApna Time Bhi Aayega features Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan in the lead roles and will narrate a one of its kind story, focused on the deep-rooted class system.
About the show:
  • Apna Time Bhi Aayega is an Indian television drama that airs on Zee TV and also digitally available on ZEE5.
  • The show stars Fahman Khan, Megha Ray and Vivana Singh in the lead roles.
  • In 2020 after 18 episodes, Megha Ray replaced Anushka Sen.
  • Initially Tannaz Irani was cast of play the negative role of Rajeshwari Singh Rajawat but she was replaced after 148 episodes as she could not shoot in Goa. Vivana Singh later replaced her in 2021.
  • The series premiered on 20 October 2020 and produced by Ved Raj, under the company Shoonya Square Productions
Star Cast:
  • Anushka Sen / Megha Ray as Rani Singh Rajawat: Veer's wife, Ramadheer's daughter, Pinku's sister, Ranvijay and Rajeshwari's daughter-in-law, Rajawat household’s elder daughter-in-law. (2020) (2020–present)
  • Fahman Khan as Dr. Veerpratap Singh Rajawat: Rani's husband, Ranvijay and Rajeshwari's biological son, Nandini and Vikram’s half brother, Digvijay’s adopted son (2020–present)
  • Tannaz Irani / Vivana Singh as Rajeshwari Singh Rajawat aka Rani Sa: Ranvijay's former wife, Digvijay's wife, Padmini’s elder sister, Veer, Nandini and Vikram's mother, Rani’s mother-in-law.[7] (2020–2021) (2021–present)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-12-2020, 05:44 PM

Default Apna Time Bhi Aayega promo sees Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan take on powerful roles

Apna Time Bhi Aayega seems to be a promising attempt at unearthing the class bias

Apna Time Bhi Aayega features Anushka Sen as Rani and Fahmaan Khan as Kabir in the lead roles, and narrates an interesting story about the class bias that exists.

Apna Time Bhi Aayega is the story of a young, ambitious girl, Rani (Anushka Sen) who has dreams as big as the world. While she will make an attempt to do it, the class bias is what will follow her everywhere, for she is the daughter of a servant to a huge family, but her bauji (Pratish Vora) has never stopped her from dreaming big. Ever since she was a young girl, he has told her that 'Apna time bhi ayega' which loosely translates to our time shall also come, and that is what the story is about.
As the first episode begins, we see Rani being criticized by an elderly lady for not waking up on time, not doing household chores, among other things, but she is unaffected and knows what she is up to. As she wakes up, she rushes to her phone with her eyes closed, for she makes sure to see her father first thing in the morning, even if it is through a screen. When she realizes that the phone network is down, she goes on to fix up the pole and for that, she climbs up the utility pole while spectators look at her.

Just when she is about to fall, someone asks her to not forget her 'aukaat' and that, acts as a trigger and so, she does it and solves the network issue after all. A little atypical, but the emotion is what counts here. Meanwhile, she discovers that her father, who is away in a different city, won't be coming home this month as well and that, spoils her mood, for she has managed to secure a loan to get her father a shop, after having worked so hard all this while. She decides to go meet him in person and that is when she encounters Dr. Kabir (Fahmaan Khan) and that, is what doesn't go down well.

While the two seem to get into a tussle of sorts as she was about to meet with an accident because of his car, things escalate quickly when she discovers that she has hurt herself and faints. Not having a lot of options left, Kabir decides to take her home and that sure is going to turn out to be quite the blunder. Meanwhile, we also get a glimpse of his mother, Rajeshwari Rajawat (Tannaz Irani), who is the typical staunch matriarch of the family, and from the looks of it, does not believe in sparing anyone.

For the first episode, the viewers are given just about enough information on all the characters and manages to keep us entertained while keeping us informed. Over the due course of the episode, Apna Time Bhi Aayega touches upon all the various topics that it will explore during the episodes ahead, and it does not feel like a drag while doing so. While we understand the equations that are likely to follow, the most interesting aspect about the show is the class barrier that it brings into focus, and if it manages to stick to that, the show is likely to go a long way.

Talk about the performances, Anushka and Pratish have managed to ace the dialect that they have taken upon and it isn't for once, that it feels forced. In fact, if anything, the flow comes rather naturally, and the family members too, have played a fair role. Even though not many will connect to what we see, we will relate to it, for it is the reality of so many. Fahmaan is seen for only a few minutes, but he has a powerful screen presence and his angry young man avatar falls right into place given the storyline. Meanwhile, Tannaz seems to be yet another sweet surprise to the show, but it is with time, that one can speak more on that front as to how does that go down with the viewers.

All in all, for a first episode, the show manages to leave you impressed and also thinking about all that there is, wanting to know more about what is in store. The show has the right premise to showcase the story that it sets out to narrate and if it sticks to that, it is a successful attempt at talking about the issues it raises, among other things.

Ratings: ***1/2 (3.5/5 stars)
Old 10-22-2020, 06:42 AM

Default Tannaz Irani ecstatic about returning to shoot for Apna Bhi Time Aayega “I was really glad when my family did not suggest the idea of me taking some t

As a part of the content extravaganza that Zee TV plans offers its viewers in the festive month of October, the channel is to present an inspiring narrative titled Apna Bhi Time Aayega which follows the journey of a spirited young daughter of a head staff to the affluent Rajawat family of Jaipur, who refuses to be tied down by her humble roots The show will see her breaking free from the shackles of her background as she chooses to carve her own destiny on the steam of her own talent and intelligence after being raised by her Baba to dream big and chase after audacious goals. Along with featuring popular actress and social media star, Anushka Sen in the lead role of Rani, the show also features popular actress Tannaz Irani essaying the pivotal and apt role of Maharani Rajeshwari Singh Rawat, the Maharani of the Rajawat Khandaan of Jaipur.

Ecstatic at playing her first negative, Tannaz has delved deep into exploring this new fiercely proud yet royal character that she has bagged. Having shot a couple of episodes with the entire crew, the actress has been thoroughly enjoying shooting her scenes. So much so, that she refused to take a break even when she faced a serious injury from a tragic accident. Tannaz happened to injure her eyelid after playing with her daughter at an iron jungle gym and immediately had to be rushed to the hospital. Luckily, her neighbours came to the rescue and took her to the doctor. While the actress is expecting a speedy recovery, Tannaz is not the one to keep her shoot stalled and has resumed shooting. With proper care and precautions taken by the production house as well, Tannaz couldn’t be happier to be distracted from the pain through the love for her work.

Humbled with the support she has been getting, Tannaz Irani said, “I have begun shooting and it feels really good to be back at work. The one lesson I have learned during this pandemic is that life can be complete bliss and fine at one moment and a total contrast in the next. However, life has to move on, and one needs to train their mindset to help them move forward. I was really glad when my family did not suggest the idea of me taking some time off. In fact, Bhaktiyar was the one who told me to head to work as he was sure I would heal in 2 days and I am glad I took that decision. His support and confidence really pepped me up and gave me the idea to check with the crew if the script and work could be revised and adjusted to meet my and their needs, it is just the mental framework and support you get at home, which really helps one to move ahead confidently.”

Adding further Tannaz said, “When I came on set, everyone was extremely concerned and provided me with all the support that they could. In fact, my team is always present to take care of me and make sure I take my medicine on time. They have made sure that nothing bothers me physically or mentally at work. I am immensely grateful for the blessings my fans have been showering me with. Their concern makes me feel great and believe I have done something in life to be worthy of all their love and care. It really changes one’s perspective and with comments pouring in like, strong lady, Rani Sa who is so inspiring, powerful lady, it really boosts oneself up. Special thanks to all of them!” We wish Tannaz a speedy recovery!
Old 11-08-2020, 03:12 AM

Anushka Sen Quits 'Apna Time Bhi Aayega'

The actress' health is still not well and we hear that Anushka has decided to quit the show.

Anushka Sen who recently made her return to television with Zee TV’s Apna Time Ayega was in news for being unwell is all set to quit the show.

We have exclusively reported about Anushka not feeling well and even doctor visited the set. Also due to unwell she had also undergone covid test luckily result came out Negative. But the actress' health is still not well and we hear that Anushka has decided to quit the show. She has already put down her paper and informed production house also.
Anushka confirmed the news, “ I am leaving the show because of health reasons. Already given my exit notice yesterday. Never been this low in the past 9 years of my acting career but thanks everyone for accepting me as Rani and showering so much love.” Watch out this space to know more about the same.

Tags
Apna Bhi Time Aayega, Apna Time Bhi Aayega, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Episodes, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Last Episode, Apna Time Bhi Aayega New Story, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Star Cast, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Today Episode, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Videos, Apna Time Bhi Aayega Written update, tv shows, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->