Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Bharat RadhaKrishn Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Future Story so far

Views: 32915  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-05-2020, 04:01 PM

Default Star Bharat’s RadhaKrishn achieves another feat as it completes 500 episodes

RadhaKrishn has been doing very well with the fans and it has now successfully managed to complete 500 episodes.

The cast of Star Bharat’s Radhakrishn is in a celebratory mood. And why not? The show has completed a journey of 500 episodes. Siddharth Kumar Tewary's magnum opus RadhaKrishn is one of the masterpieces on television, being the first mythological love story ever to gain immense popularity amongst the audiences.

The show has struck a chord with audiences across all age groups, as well as the chemistry of actress Mallika Singh, who plays Radha, and actor Sumedha Mudgalkar who plays Krishn, has been well received by the audiences. Star Bharat with its second chapter also taught viewers the untold facets of Krishn and Arjun.

The show's upcoming track is going to have many more interesting events as well, the makers have decided to focus on these special event reaching us all. Soon we will get to enjoy Poundrak Vadh as well as Subhadra's Swayamvar. Not only this, but viewers will also get to see Jarasandh Vadh soon. Following the security guidelines and social distancing, every scene is being shot closely as regular intervals and the actors have shown complete dedication and perseverance to their work.

Speaking about the milestone, Sumedh Mudgalkar who essays the role of Krishn shares, “Being a part of the show and now completing the milestone of 500 episodes it gives me immense pleasure and joy to celebrate even more. It was all only possible because of the constant support and appreciation and support. I got to essay an array of roles along with being Krishn. The most recent one being Paundraka Vasudev. I feel blessed to have been a part of this journey of 500 episodes.

Speaking about the milestone, Mallika Singh who essays the role of Radha shares, “From being nervous during the auditions to almost losing hopes for bagging the role and finally getting it was all a rollercoaster ride for me. If someone told me then, that our show would win million hearts and I would get such warm welcome from the audience for essaying an elegant role of Radha, I would have not believed it then. I feel I have grown as an actor and a performer and this journey of 500 episodes have been more than a pleasant one.

Kinshuk Vaidya who essays the pivotal role of Arjun in the show shares, “I have been a part of this show since a few months now but the happiness that I feel today as the show completes 500 episodes’ mark is beyond anything. It has been really great to be a part of a show of this caliber and I would thank Swastik Productions and Star Bharat channel to trust me with an iconic character like Arjuns’.

I****a Ganguly who essays the pivotal role of Draupadi in the show shares, “Draupadi’s role is really close to my heart as I have always dreamt of playing a role of such strong principles. With the recent storyline and the upcoming track of the show I am even more excited. The show completing 500 episodes and being even for a few months makes me elated as I will be able to now celebrate it with even welcoming co-stars and our makers. I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of an epic show like ‘RadhaKrishn.’”

Kudos to team RadhaKrishn for achieving this milestone of 500 episodes!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-12-2020, 05:15 PM

Default I****a Ganguly Sustains Injuries Shooting Cheer Haran in 'RadhaKrishn'

The iconic cheer haran scene was recently shot in the show, and Ganguly went on to sustain some injuries while shooting for it. Foe now, she has taken a day off to take rest and recuperate.

Time and again, we come across multiple instances and cases of how actors get injured while shooting and while, at times the injury isn't too serious, sometimes it does get more serious than one can anticipate.

Fortunately, it the case of the former with actor I****a Ganguly who plays the role of Draupadi in Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn.
The iconic cheer haran scene was recently shot in the show, and Ganguly went on to sustain some injuries while shooting for it. Foe now, she has taken a day off to take rest and recuperate. In an interview with Bombay Times, Ganguly said, “It was an exhausting sequence, shot in a span of three days. I was completely drained out by the end of it. I lived the journey of

Draupadi, as she was dragged by Dusshasan from her room to the sabha (Hastinapur assembly). My wig came off four-five times, and I sustained injuries on my legs and left shoulder. Not just me, even my co-actor Ankit Gulati, who plays

Dusshasan, got injured. I was so immersed in the character that I retaliated to Dusshasan’s assault, and he sustained nail injuries. With all the safety protocols being followed (owing to the COVID-19 pandemic), the shoot became even more challenging.”

She added, “Of course, the production house had taken all precautions for the shoot. I was wearing knee-pads, but I guess this is what happens when you shoot for a sequence so passionately. I couldn’t even walk by the end of the scene.”

She, however, is surely not complaining as she said, “It’s every actor’s dream to re-enact such iconic sequences, and I am fortunate that I have been chosen for the part. I am grateful to the producers — Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Tiwari — for granting me this opportunity. My injuries are a small price to pay, because the scene has turned out so well. Everyone has worked hard for it.”
Old 10-22-2020, 06:44 AM

Default Veera fame Bhavesh Balchandani in RadhaKrishn RadhaKrishn has witnessed a couple of new entries and the latest is none other than Veera actor Bhavesh

Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn is being quite well-received by the audience and the makers of the show have introduced 'Gita Saar' as a part of the upcoming track of the show, which will witness the return of Krishn to Golok. Also, the audiences will witness their favorite pair together once again in the show.

As a part of the ongoing track, the makers have introduced many actors to be a part of the show. The latest name that will join the show is that of Bhavesh Balchandani, who rose to fame with Star Plus’ Veera. The actor was last seen in SAB TV's Tenali Rama and has been roped in to play Krishna's son, Anirudh. Bhavesh is quite active on social media and makes sure to keep posting his latest pictures to keep all his fans up to date. This piece of news is sure as exciting as ever, isn't it? Drop your comments in the section below.
Old 03-26-2021, 12:36 PM

RadhaKrishn: Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh come together for a special Holi sequence

This special track on the show will be showcased in which the crew has organized a never seen before visual spectacle and a dance sequence that has been choreographed by famous Bollywood choreographers Rekha & Chinni Prakash.

Star Bharats’ most popular show, RadhaKrishn has attracted a wide range of viewers from all walks of life through the serene and beautiful depiction of the epic love saga of Radha and Krishn. On this joyous festival of Holi, the show will reveal to the audience one more significance behind this colourful festival which is celebrated across the country.
This Holi, Radha (played by Mallika Singh) wants to color Krishn (played by Sumedh) in her color. She attains the blessings of Goddess Parvati to make a color with 5 elements of Krishn & 5 elements of Radha. But, before Radha can color Krishn, Saambh gets to know about this plan & manages to burn the elements of Radha & Krishn in the Holika fire. All Radha is left with is ashes. To fulfill Radha's wish, Krishn asks her to color him with the ashes. As soon as Radha does so, the entire universe becomes colorless. Radha now understands the reason why Krishn was not supporting her in this year's holi activities.

This special track on the show will be showcased in which the crew has organized a never seen before visual spectacle and a dance sequence that has been choreographed by famous Bollywood choreographers Rekha & Chinni Prakash. Recreating the essence of Holi and depicting the significance of this festival, RadhaKrishn’s holi track will be an epitome of the stupendous Holi celebration on Television, and this sequence was shot using more than 1000 kgs of colors and with help from the latest technical cameras & equipment’s.
While people all over the world visit places like Vrindavan to experience the grandeur of Holi, this show will be a visual treat for the audience to witness a sequence when Radha and Krishn will immerse in colors of love and the true meaning of celebrating Holi.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:44 PM

Exclusive - RadhaKrishn actors Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh on their on-screen chemistry, bonding and more

Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh, who play titular roles on-screen in the mythological RadhaKrishn are loved by fans for their crackling chemistry. Recently, in an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Mallika and Sumedh opened up about breaking the ice on the sets, meeting each other for the first time and also revealed some secrets about each other.
About their first meeting

Sumedh Mudgalkar: When I saw Mallika, the first reaction was she's a sweet, quiet girl. Then when we became friends I used to try and tease her by calling boring, arrogant. If I recall she was very quiet and would look around, observe how things work in the Television industry as at that point she was pretty new to all these things. She would talk less and try to see around what is happening. Those were the rare days (laughs)
Mallika Singh: My initial days were full of nervousness. When I met Sumedh for the first time during the mock shoot I was very nervous. There were so many things going in my mind at that point of time. I was scared also. But he helped me a lot.

One best quality about each other

Sumedh on Mallika: She is very co-operative as a co-star. She has never been adamant about anything and does what the director tells her. She follows the director, and as a co-star also if I tell something to her she will think about her character wisely and do accordingly. I really like this about her.

Mallika on Sumedh: I think all the characters he has played in the show so far, he has been totally dedicated towards it and forgets about everything. His entire focus is on the character.

One best quality as a co-star

Sumedh: Mallika co-operates a lot as a co-star, but is always late on the sets. She is the last one to arrive on the sets (laughs). She would deny it now but other than that she co-operates with everyone and never throws any tantrum. I just love the way she scolds people on the sets as it doesn't sound as a scolding, it becomes the most entertaining part for us. We look at her and enjoy it a lot when she's scolding someone.

Mallika: Sumedh really works hard and as I said earlier whatever he does, he's really dedicated towards it. Sometimes, we get tired physically, mentally and emotionally and we get tired, but the way he pushes himself is a great thing and is not a cup of tea for everybody.

One thing you would want to change about each other

Sumedh: I would want her to take care of her health. She gets very tired during the shoot but we have a fixed schedule and so we have to complete the shoot. So, if she eats well, her health will be better and she will be able to do her job well. I would like to request her fans to please tell her to eat well and take care of her health.

Mallika: There are many things about him that annoys me but it is hard to pick one (laughs).

On best scenes

Sumedh: I think more than her scenes, the way she carries herself, her personality is something which everyone appreciates. She is very natural on-screen and that is what I like the most about Mallika. She puts in a lot of hardwork in her scenes and that shows. In between, she played different characters and that was a refreshing change for me. I really liked her role of Vallabh. She would roam on the sets wearing a moustache.

Mallika: I can't pick one particular scene of Sumedh as all the scenes he has done so far have been brilliant and have worked because of his hard work.

End of the article

Tags
Krrip Kapur Suri, RadhaKrishn, RadhaKrishn All Episodes, RadhaKrishn All Leads, RadhaKrishn Download mp3, RadhaKrishn Future Story, RadhaKrishn IndiaForums, RadhaKrishn Latest News, RadhaKrishn Lockdown, RadhaKrishn New Star Cast, RadhaKrishn New Story, RadhaKrishn Songs, RadhaKrishn Songs MP3, RadhaKrishn Star Cast, RadhaKrishn TellyChakkar, RadhaKrishn Who played, star bharat, tv shows, Zalak Desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->