Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Suresh Albela wins Laughter Challenge 4

Views: 4362  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Television

Default Suresh Albela wins Laughter Challenge 4

Suresh Albela from Kota won Season 4 (Watch below all season winners list)
  • Rajasthan is the winner of ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ on Star One. For the judges, former cricketer Navjoth Singh Sidhu and Shatrughan Sinha, it was a tough decision because all the four finalists – Raas Bihari Gaur, Bharati Singh, Suresh Albela and Sikander-put up a great show. TOP Indian Reality Shows
  • Suresh Albela, a shy young lad from Kota, rendered his ‘comic ode’ to Mallika Sherawat and Emraan Hashmi and he had us in splits. Nervous, but confident, Albela impressed the jury and the viewers alike with his comic style. TOP 10 Music hits of 2008
  • He vividly recollects when Malaika Arora Khan was a guest judge on the show. Speaking in chaste Hindi, he said, “I am a huge Malaika fan. And when I saw her, for the first few seconds, I was tongue-tied.” But with a twinkle in his eyes, he said, “If I had to impress her, I knew I had to give it my best! And on that particular day, I did give it my best.” "Nach Baliye 4" Participants Photos
  • According to sources, the grand finale was a war of wits. The participants had the judges in splits. The clincher was the voting system, which helped Suresh Albela walk away with the crown.
About the show:
  • The Great Indian Laughter Challenge is an Indian reality stand-up comedy series produced by Endemol India. The first four seasons aired on STAR One from 15 June 2005 to 26 September 2008. The show's fifth season started premiered on 30 September 2017 on STAR Plus and was judged by Akshay Kumar.
  • The show is based on a format where stand-up comedians perform and entertain judges and the studio audience with their comedy s****s. The first three seasons of the show saw Shekhar Suman, an eminent TV personality and Navjot Singh Sidhu, former cricketer and current cricket commentator and politician." The show's initial episodes were hosted by Parizaad Kolah Marshall and later she was replaced by Shonali Nagrani. The fifth season is being hosted by Elli Avram. The set was designed by noted Bollywood production designer Nitin Chandrakant Desai. In the fourth season Shatrughan Sinha replaced Shekhar Suman as judge.
Season 4:
  • Suresh Albela (Winner)
  • Sikandar Sanam (First Runner-up) (Pakistan)
  • Bharti Singh (Second runner-up)
  • Rasbihari Gaur (Third runner-up)
  • Wali Sheikh (Pakistan)
  • Jaswant Singh
  • Shrikant Maski
  • Ramdas Yeole
  • Rehan Jamal (Pakistan)
  • Sugandha Mishra
  • Vinod Rathore
  • Anirudh Madesia
Other Season Winners are (All Season Winners)

Season 1:
  • Sunil Pal (Winner)
  • Ahsaan Qureshi (First Runner-up)
  • Raju Srivastava (Second Runner-up)
Season 2:
  • Rauf Lala (Winner)[7] (Pakistan)
  • Rajeev Nigam (Runner-up)
Season 3:
  • Kapil Sharma (winner)
  • Chandan Prabhakar (Runner-up)
  • Sudesh Lehri (Second Runner-up)
Season 4:
  • Suresh Albela (Winner)
  • Sikandar Sanam (First Runner-up) (Pakistan)
  • Bharti Singh (Second runner-up)
  • Rasbihari Gaur (Third runner-up)
Season 5:
  • Abhishek Walia (Winner)
  • Nitesh Shetty(Runner up)
Full Story Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5:

Tags
reality show, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->