Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 34900  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-28-2020, 08:51 AM

Raj Anadkat on Receiving Hate Comments for Replacing Bhavya Gandhi in Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah

Raj Anadkat revealed that he initially received hate comments on his social media account for replacing Bhavya Gandhi as Tapu in Sab TV's show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah. However, Raj took that as a motivation to do better.

Sab TV's popular show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah has enthralled the viewers over the years with its rib tickling jokes and social messages. Each and every character from the show has become a household name and Raj Anadkat who essays the role of Tapu opens up on replacing Bhavya Gandhi in the show.

Speaking to Spotboye.com, Raj revealed that he got a mixed response from the audience initially. He said that there were people liking him but at the same time there were people who thought that he didn't suit the role and was not acting properly. Raj added, "I used to receive hate comments on social media but I took that as a motivation to do better. But now I feel happy that they have accepted me. Today, when I step out people come to me and say good things about my character especially when my family is around. I simply feel superb."

Raj also mentioned that it was a big responsibility for him because he had to make sure that the audience's attachment does not break with Tapu's character. He added that he tried his best to give everything but it took almost a month to get that masti and then to create a bond with Daya, Jeethalal and Dadaji.

Raj revealed that he was not aware that he will be replacing Bhavya until the day he got finalised. He said that it was the producer Asit Modi who later informed him about the development. Raj had also auditioned for Tapu's friend role 5 year back but didn't get select then. What do you guys think of the above news? Do let us know in the comments below.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-29-2020, 11:25 AM

Default Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah To Have 3000 Episodes Special Celebration!

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah to have a grand 3000 episodes’ celebration; Raj Anadkat aka Tapu shares details

Having a flat in Gokuldham society has been the dream of every common man.

The show is undoubtedly the most loved comedy show and has been running since 2008. It has not lost its charm yet and keeps on impressing us with some amazing storylines. Every character from the show has been our favourite and each one has a different fan base. Tapu has been the most loved amongst youngsters.

The role was earlier played by Bhavya Gandhi who was later replaced by Raj Anadkat. Bhavya Gandhi was loved in that role but Raj Anadkat left no stone unturned to make us accept him as Tapu now. His brilliant performance has been appreciated and he too enjoys a huge fan following now.
The actor recently got into a conversation and spoke about his favourite scene from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and also spilt beans on the upcoming 3000 episode celebrations.

Yes, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah will soon complete 3000 episodes. It will be the second Hindi GEC after Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai to complete 3000 episodes.

Raj Anadkat aka Tapu was asked if they will have some grand celebrations, and he said, "Yes, there will be some grand celebrations. When we had completed 2900 episodes, we did have some good celebrations. When we had our press conference, even Asit Modi sir had said kuch grand hone wala hai, dhamakedar hone wala hai. So, yes fans can expect that. And I am hoping that we will give our best after the lockdown and give the audience the same entertainment package we used to give earlier."

Raj Anadkat was also asked about his most favourite scene from the show.

He shared, "Obviously, I loved my entry scene because when we were shooting that scene that time a lot of equipment, props, trolley shots, fireworks and bahut kuch hua tha. And everyone was saying that aisa entry ab tak kisika nai hua hai in the show. It was dhamakedar and it was beautifully played by the directors with those lightings and trolley shots. There were fireworks and all so that was the best one. I also loved the story we did on labourers. So, that was one story that I still remember well. I remember that we were shooting in the hot sun and it was difficult working using those spades and all. That time we got to know the real pain and how these labourers who work in that hot sun for us. It must be so difficult for them to do so. We felt that these people do deserve the respect and we must all respect them for working tirelessly in that heat."
Old 05-30-2020, 12:22 PM

Default Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Iyer Was Not Part Of The Original Cast

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Did you know that Tanuj Mahashabde aka IYER wasn't a part of the original cast

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is one of the most popular and much-loved shows to be aired on Indian television. When the show first aired on TV back in 2008, no one could have imagined the heights of popularity that it has reached in the past decade. Apart from this, the star cast of the show have also become household names and of course, there is hardly any television buff who isn’t aware of Gokuldham society and its residents!

And recently a portal reported about trivia related to one of the popular characters in the show. Tanuj Mahashabde who is playing the character of Iyer was one of the writers of the show. And it happened that having a conversation with Munmun

Dutta during the shoot when Dilip Joshi felt that he would make the perfect Mr Iyer. It was Dilip Joshi's idea to bring the character of Mr Iyer. The show is all set to complete 3,000 episodes and the whole unit is very keen to report back on the sets once the lockdown ends.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:54 PM

Default Good News! 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' To Begin Shooting Soon; Asit Modi Opens Up

One of the questions has always been related to the shooting and here is some good news, especially for the fans of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. The team of the show is gearing up to resume shoots and telecast fresh episodes at the earliest. Producer Asit Modi opened up on the same.

We are barely through the first day, and good news about multiple relaxations being practised in respect to the lockdown have already been announced. Many shops will be re-opening soon and several other industries are also given the go-ahead to resume work soon.

One of the questions has always been related to the shooting and here is some good news, especially for the fans of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. The team of the show is gearing up to resume shoots and telecast fresh episodes at the earliest. Producer Asit Modi opened up on the same in an interview with ETimes saying,

Our fans have been waiting to watch the new episodes and we thank the government for allowing us to shoot. Hopefully, we'll soon be able to resume the shootings after receiving the final permissions from authorities and deliver quality entertainment to our audience."

The makers used the lockdown to create scripts and Asit says that a few of them have been finalized too. "We will begin shoots as early as possible and follow all the directives issued by the authorities to ensure that our cast and crew are safe. Over the last couple of months, we have been working very hard on creating new scripts and I feel optimistic that fans will like it. We have already finalized some interesting scripts," he added.

Well, the fact that we are eve talking about shoots resuming soon and one of the longest-running shows planning to roll again is indeed great news.
Old 06-12-2020, 10:53 AM

Default TMKOC Producer Asit Modi on Reports of Disha Vakani's Comeback for a special Episode; says, 'Let the shoot resume first'

Recently it was reported that Disha Vakani aka Daya Ben of SAB TV's popular show Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah will make a comeback for a special episode on the show. Here's what Producer Asit Modi had to say about the same. Have a look:

SAB TV's Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah has been one of the most popular shows on the channel and the fans love the rib tickling jokes, witt and social messages that the show conveys to the audience. All the members of Gokuldham society have now become a household name and each and every character is being loved by the fans. However, the fans miss Daya Ben aka Disha Vakani on the show.

It was recently reported in the media that since the show is all set to celebrate 12 years, the entire team will come together for a special episode. The show is also soon going to complete 3000 episodes. The reports also suggest that Disha Vakani will make a special comeback in this special episode. A leading portal got in touch with the producer and creator of the show, Asit Modi to know more about the same.

Speaking to Pinkvilla, Asit Modi reacted to the reports saying that let the shoots resume first and also mentioned that there is no point in commenting or discussing this right now. He added that this is not the proper time to speak about what will happen and just speaking for the heck of it because they are still figuring out a systematic way to first begin the shoot. The Producer stated that first the shoot should begin and then they will have a little more clarity on how things will be taken forward.

Tags
SABE TV, sony tv, star cast, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashma, taarak mehta ka ooltah chashmah, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 1, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 2020, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah 2021, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Future Story, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah So far, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Star Cast, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Story so far, tv shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->