Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital Forums

A wishlist from telly stars for 2010

Views: 1571  
Old 01-08-2010, 09:34 AM
Award Winner

Default A wishlist from telly stars for 2010

Arenít we all completely sick and tired of watching the same old ghisa pita, rona dhona saas-bahu soaps? Itís high time the telly industry introduces some new interesting and most importantly, happy shows this year.

A new year begins and the first thing we all come across is - ĎWhat the audience is looking forward to this year.í But what about telly stars? We decided to find out what do our telly actors wish to see on screen this year? Hereís what they had to sayÖ

Rupali Ganguly
I really want one show to make a comeback and that is, none other than Sarabhai vs Sarabhai. I really miss it. There was absolutely no rona dhona in it. Moreover, that was one show that was meant for all age groups. In fact, a lot of comedy shows are already out and Iím glad that they exist. In short, as far as Iím getting to watch comedy shows, Iím happy.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Award Winner

Chetan Hansraj
Even though Iím a part of saas bahu serials, I hate watching them even if Iím free. I feel these sad shows are only meant for oldies and definitely not for the youth. I love watching comedy shows that make you laugh and feel happy, rather than watching shows that make you weep.

Iím so not into saas bahu ka rona dhona, *** affairs, etc. Last year Rakhi Ka Swayamvar wasnít enough I guess, that the channel is again coming up with this torturous show Ė Rahul Ka Swayamvar this year.
Award Winner

Sumeet Raghavan
I think reality shows are currently ruling the telly world on almost all channels. Saas bahu shows are no more a hit with the audience. In fact, shows with a bit of family drama and a bit of humour is something most people like watching. So, yes I would want more and more of comedy shows and reality shows. Theyíre fun to watch.
Award Winner

Rakhi Sawant
I want more of reality shows this year. Theyíre so much of fun to watch. In fact, Iím eagerly waiting for Rahul Ka Swayamvar to begin. Iím sure people will love the show. Also, more of humour shows are something that Iím looking forward to this year. One thing Iím really disappointed about is that Bollywood actors are now seen hosting shows on the small screen, which is very unfair.

If stars like Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, etc start appearing on small screen, what about telly actors then? Yeh toh hamare peth par laath maarne waali baat hui bhai! So, Iím not at all excited about watching Abhishekís upcoming show ĎAbhishek Aaram classes.í

Old 01-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Award Winner

Dilnaaz Paul
I obviously want more of comedy. I am not the types who would enjoy watching shows that have episodes on extra marital affairs, tu tu main main jhagda between saas and bahu, etc.

In fact, I feel Colors, SAB TV and STAR One, these channels have some really cool shows you can catch up on between 8-10 pm. Itís good to see that people are now taking interest in coming up with shows based on concepts like girl child, child marriage, etc.

Tags
2010, telly stars, wishlist

Latest News in Television & Digital Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: