Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV's Ishq Subhan Allah (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 6873  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2020, 09:41 PM

Eisha Singh Confirms Returning As The Lead in 'Ishq Subhan Allah'; Opens Up On Her Comeback

Actor Tunisha Sharma became the one who came in as a replacement, and it is no secret that she wasn't accepted per se and the ratings of the show continued to dip with every passing week. However, it can officially be confirmed that the original Zara aka Eisha Singh is all set to be back in the show.

Courtesy : ABP Live

Replacements and new entries in massively popular shows usually make for interesting stories indeed but that becomes a lot more fascinating when such stories are almost like anomalies. Almost a year ago, when actor Eisha Singh was confirmed to quit Ishq Subhan Allah, she shocked the fans and left everyone disheartened.

Actor Tunisha Sharma became the one who came in as a replacement, and it is no secret that she wasn't accepted per se and the ratings of the show continued to dip with every passing week. However, it can officially be confirmed that the original Zara aka Eisha Singh is all set to be back in the show.

Yes. That's right. In an interview with Bombay Times, Singh confirmed and opened up on the same. She said that Ishq Subhan Allah was always her baby and it was difficult to hand it over to someone else. She had to leave it owing to date clashes with other commitments. However, she also mentioned that Sharma (Tunisha) did a great job in the role and she doesn't know she is being replaced. Ultimately, she mentioned she is extremely emotional and the feeling of re-entering the show is indescribable.

On re-uniting with actor Adnan Khan on-screen, she said how it is great to have a co-actor who is compatible and makes you comfortable. She concluded saying how they are on the same page and open to suggestions. She will be flying down to Mumbai from Bhopal soon to commence shooting.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-06-2020, 11:00 AM

Ishq Subhan Allah's Actor Adnan Khan Tests Negative For Covid-19

Ishq Subhan Allah Actor Adnan Khan recently underwent a Covid-19 test and the result is negative.

This is definitely a good news for the fans of Adnan Khan aka Kabir of Ishq Subhan Allah. The actor recently underwent a Covid-19 test and the result is negative.

A recent report in the Media had revealed that he has been keeping unwell from sometime due to which he decided to take a Covid-19 test and he was waiting for the result. India Forums got in touch with Adnan to know the result.

Adnan confirmed the news saying that the test results have come and thankfully it's negative. He told us, "I am much better now and the test result is also Negative."

The actor will resume his shoot soon and he was not well for a few days so to be on a safer side and before resuming the shoot, Adnan decided to do the Covid-19 test.
Old 07-14-2020, 09:15 AM

Gautam Vig Gets Replaced in 'Ishq Subhan Allah' By Ravi Bhatia

We recently confirmed that actor Eisha Singh will be making her comeback to the show after being off it for a while. Now, the show will be witnessing yet another replacement and this time it will be in the form of actor Gautam Vig. Vig played the character of Miraj, who is negative in the show.

The resumption of shoots has indeed led to an array of debates too where some people continue to stress on how they don't agree with resuming work right now where the scare of contracting the disease is probably at its max and cases are only rising four times with every passing day. On the other hand, the practical side dictates how resuming work is indeed the only way that people can earn money to feed their households, especially when it comes to the technicians and crew of a shoot. Nevertheless, a major chunk of shows has resumed work but there have also been multiple news about how several actors are not continuing to be a part of the show anymore owing to COVID-19 scare.

On that note, another show that will be arriving soon is Ishq Subhan Allah on Zee TV. We recently confirmed that actor Eisha Singh will be making her comeback to the show after being off it for a while. Now, the show will be witnessing yet another replacement and this time it will be in the form of actor Gautam Vig. Vig played the character of Miraj, who is negative in the show.

Coming in for Vig if actor Ravi Bhatia, and he will be taking over. Bhatia is best known for his roles in shows like Jodha Akbar, Do Dil Bandhe Iss Dor Se and a few others. The reason for Vig's replacement is not known yet but the show will be witnessing this change immediately.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:24 PM

Default Zara and Kabir to have a Nikah in Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah

Ishq Subhan Allah has kept the audiences hooked ever since it returned to the screens and now, there is more in store for the fans.

With the lockdown gradually lifting and people across the country stepping out into the new normal, Zee TV recently resumed shoots of its shows and reconnected its audiences with the journeys of their beloved characters. With an aim to reunite the viewers with one such character they had fallen in love with, Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah brought back the original Zara Siddiqui who was essayed by Eisha Singh till last year. However, that’s not it! For all the Kabir and Zara fans, the show brought the original lead pair face to face in a grand fashion, while bringing in a series of twists and turns to their love story as well. This time, viewers are in for a delightful surprise as Kabir and Zara are set to reunite by way of a nikah and pick up their story from where they left it.

For the uninitiated, season one of Ishq Subhan Allah had ended with a heart-wrenching twist when Zara (Eisha Singh) was assumed dead after her car had fallen off a cliff. While viewers had hoped for a magical turn of events that would reunite Kabir (Adnan Khan) and Zara, the second season of the show brought in a fresh and engaging plot full of twists and turns between the lovestruck, grieving Kabir and a new Zara. However, in a fresh twist post lockdown, Eisha Singh not only returned to the show in the avatar of a music healer but is now all set to reunite with her family and reveal the story that kept her away for so long. After the much-anticipated wait, Zara and Kabir will be seen confessing their feelings for each other and will soon have a ‘nikah’ that will reunite these two separated souls but will also bring in a fresh plot of twists and turns in their life.

Talking about the show taking this new turn Eisha Singh shared, “Making a comeback to Ishq Subhan Allah was indeed an extremely emotional moment for me. The jodi of Zara and Kabir has always been loved and blessed by our audiences and them reuniting to get married is definitely a big twist in the plot of the show. I’m sure our audiences were waiting in anticipation for this to happen and I feel truly blessed with the love and affection that has been showered to our on-screen pair. There is much more in store for the viewers and I hope they will be intrigued by what they see.

Adding on, Adnan Khan shared, “I hope the audiences love our pairing as much as they used to in the first season of the show. While Kabir and Zara have definitely reunited, the show will indeed see a new turn of fate for them, now that a new side of Zara has been unveiled. Evidently so, a new plot is about to unfold, and I would like to urge the audiences to stay tuned to know what finally happens in Zara and Kabir’s life. I hope they keep loving the show just like they always have.

While the show will see Kabir and Zara’s Nikah, stay tuned to watch what new twist and turns kismet has planned for this cosmic couple.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:51 PM

Default Eisha Singh learns to play the Santoor for Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah

A lot of efforts go into acting and well, it shows on-screen when done right. Read on to know how did Eisha Singh do some prep.

With the lockdown gradually lifting and people across the country stepping out into the new normal, Zee TV recently resumed shooting of its shows and is on the path to reconnecting with its audiences through the journeys of their beloved characters and diverse story telling. With this ongoing endeavour, Zee TV’s Ishq Subhan Allah?brought back one such character that viewers had fallen in love with, the original Zara Siddiqui who was essayed by Eisha Singh till last year. However, this time around, Eisha has returned to the show with a new twist to her character as a music healer!

The actress stepped into her new avatar of a music healer in an effortless fashion and she has left no stone unturned while she’s at it. In order to stay true to the portrayal of a music healer and be able to bring about the authenticity of her character’s talent, Eisha is also taking lessons to play an instrument which although is widely uncommon, is extremely soothing to the ear. Known to have brought several variations to her character in the show time and again, Eisha has been eagerly learning to play the Santoor instrument from a Guru ji on the set which she insisted upon having while portraying her role. Mesmerised by the tunes and sheer melody emitted through its strings, the actress now aspires to learn and play this instrument as a pro in the foreseeable future.

Sharing her experience, Eisha Singh said, “My return in Ishq Subhan Allah presented me with the opportunity to learn a lot from my new character and learning to play the Santoor is just one element of it. The instrument while is not so common, has a soothing and calming effect on one and its tunes have left me extremely fascinated. I was in a state of bliss on hearing the sound of the santoor for the first time when it was played on set by the Guruji who has also been teaching me. While I am still getting a hold of the basics and I’m far from being a pro, I’ve managed to get a minimal understanding on how to play the instrument and its effect on people. Infact, I do aspire to one day learn how to play this instrument fluently and ace at it.

While exciting adventures are in for Eisha Singh, our Zara too is on nothing less than a roller coaster adventure herself. Kidnapped by her own, will Kabir be able to save his one and only love?

Tags
Ishq Subhan Allah, Ishq Subhan Allah 2, Ishq Subhan Allah 2020, Ishq Subhan Allah 2021, Ishq Subhan Allah Controversies, Ishq Subhan Allah Forums, Ishq Subhan Allah IndiaForums, Ishq Subhan Allah Latest News, Ishq Subhan Allah Latest Update, Ishq Subhan Allah Photos, Ishq Subhan Allah Star Cast, Ishq Subhan Allah Story, Ishq Subhan Allah TellyChakkar, Ishq Subhan Allah Unknown FACTS, Ishq Subhan Allah Videos, Ishq Subhan Allah Written update, Ishq Subhan Allah Yesterday Episode, Ishq Subhan Allah Youtude, tv shows, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->