Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

Tandoori Chicken with Sweet & Spicy Stir Fry (INDIAN RECIPE)

Views: 4331  
Old 01-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Award Winner

Step 5:

With a frying pan on medium, I scooped the chicken in and poured as much on top as I could get out. Then I cranked the heat up to high.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Award Winner

Step 6:

While that was boiling happily away, I added the rice and corn to the vegetables and squirted a healthy serving of sriracha over the whole concoction. The camera decided to do a flyby!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Award Winner

Step 7:

I let the tandoori liquids reduce down for a few minutes before serving, piping hot.

Tandoori Chicken with Sweet & Spicy Stir Fry is not the prettiest coloring of a meal, but it was tasty! The tandoori was smooth and meaty. The stir fry was sweet at first, then had quick soy flavoring and then WHAM spicy that sticks to the back of your throat! I dipped the chicken in sriracha, because I'm a sucker for hot stuff.

I love meals like this because it's pretty healthy for heart-conscious people like myself. I use very little soy sauce and no salt, so the sodium is pretty low. The yogurt I made the tandoori with was non-fat, and I don't even put a lot of vegetable oil in. Brown rice is great for you, and how about them veggies? Plus if I portion it right, it will be my dinner for 4 nights in a row.

Tags
indian recipe

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum