Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

SAB TV 'Tera Kya Hoga Alia' - Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Seasons 1,2,3, All Episodes, Story

Views: 6262  
Old 06-01-2020, 11:17 AM

Default SAB TV 'Tera Kya Hoga Alia' - Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Seasons 1,2,3, All Episodes, Story

Latest Update/News:
  • Alia to lose her house in Sony SAB’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia: Sony SAB has once again kept its viewers engaged with fresh episodes of its light-hearted show Tera Kya Hoga Alia. In the show, as the principal, Saudamini (Neelu Kohli), announces the initiation of online classes & the school being turned into an English-medium school, a lot of teachers are expected to lose their jobs and are forced to vacate their houses. Alia (Anusha Mishra) is one amongst them. Priyanka Purohit Gets Replaced By Chhavi Pandey in The New Season of 'Tera Kya Hoga Alia'
  • News coming in is that the new season will introduce an English College and premise when compared to the Hindi ambience that prevailed in the original season.
  • This will also enable the entry of actor Neelu Kohli, where she will play Principal in the English edition of the college.

Image Source: http://www.futurestorysofar.com/

Story, About the Web Series:
The show, now post lockdown will be witnessing a new flavor altogether and a new plot with a new season.News coming in is that the new season will introduce an English College and premise when compared to the Hindi ambience that prevailed in the original season.

Star Cast& Crew:
  • This will also enable the entry of actor Neelu Kohli, where she will play Principal in the English edition of the college.
  • Reports suggest that Purohit will be replaced by actor Chhavi Pandey, who is best known for her role in Ladies Special among several other shows.
  • The show currently starsn Anusha Mehra, Priyanka Purohit and Harshad Arora in lead roles.

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT, Episodes:
SAB TV,

Stay tuned to Tera Kya Hoga Alia, Monday to Friday at 7 pm, only on Sony SAB

Trailer:
Check out the trailer here: Click Here

TOP 10 Unknown Facts:
  • The show, now post lockdown will be witnessing a new flavor altogether and a new plot with a new season.
  • Sab TV, for the past decade has been a show that has relied on Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah being it's flagship show and fetching big numbers.
  • Amidst all of the many shows that have been coming and going on Sab TV otherwise, a few have managed to sustain and over the past year, and one of them has shown the potential to be that and that is Tera Kya Hoga Alia.
Negative Reviews:
Lead actor does not have a good comedy timing or sense of humor. Tried watching 1-2 times. Gets so bored had to switch channel

Positive Reviews:

Old 06-21-2020, 05:12 AM

Default Star Cast

Anusha Mishra is an actress, known for Thomas Hawk (2015), Tera Kya Hoga Alia (2019) and Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein with Alia (2020)

Sony SAB’s show Tera Kya Hoga Alia continued to delight its viewers with Alia (Anusha Mishra) trying to get her husband, Alok (Harshad Arora) back from Tara, which involved a lot of drama and entertainment for the audiences. With the show now close to completing a year, Anusha Mishra, who plays the titular role of Alia, looks back at this journey as Tera Kya Hoga Alia marked her debut in the television industry.

Talking about what she has learnt from the bubbly character of Alia, Anusha said, “Alia and Anusha are very different. I honestly feel that Alia gets herself in trouble, however, what makes her special is that she is empathetic towards others and is very helpful to everyone in her life. This characteristic is something that I have learnt from this character. Alia has a solution to every problem and she eventually gets herself out of a bad situation, with that determined attitude of hers. So, Alia has taught me to take everything as it comes and to keep going strong.”

Anusha talks about how the show has helped her as she said, “This journey of almost 10 months has been surreal. Since this is my debut, I have learnt a lot about how things work on the set and more importantly, what goes into making a show as it comes to the audience. The story has also been a little challenging, even physically, as we had tracks around a football match and a wrestling match that involved me doing lots of running around and a few stunts of my own. I have also been able to learn a lot about the technicality involved in shooting and most importantly, I have made many friends and learnt from everyone that I have worked with. So, it has been a very overwhelming and a beautiful journey so far and I am looking forward to what it has to bring ahead.”
Old 06-21-2020, 05:44 PM

Priyanka Purohit Gets Replaced By Chhavi Pandey in The New Season of 'Tera Kya Hoga Alia'

Priyanka Purohit, who played the parallel lead in the show of Tara will be getting replaced. Reports suggest that Purohit will be replaced by actor Chhavi Pandey, who is best known for her role in Ladies Special among several other shows.

Only recently, we reported about how Sab TV's popular show Tera Kya Hoga Alia is planning to undergo a major change that includes the show kickstarting with a new season altogether and thus enabling new entries too. While we already know that actor Neelu Kohli will be entering the show in an important role, we are now here to inform you about a replacement.

Actor Priyanka Purohit, who played the parallel lead in the show of Tara will be getting replaced. Reports suggest that Purohit will be replaced by actor Chhavi Pandey, who is best known for her role in Ladies Special among several other shows.

To give the show a fresh look-and-feel and enable viewers to get glued to the show post lockdown times again, the makers are certainly leaving no stone unturned.

What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below. As known, Tera Kya Hoga Alia is about the story of Alia (Anusha Mehra), who in spite of her own inferiority complex nature owing to being overweight is immensely loved by her husband Alok (Harshad Arora) but they get into a pickle when Tara (Priyanka Purohit) enters their life.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:54 PM

Priyanka Purohit Reveals Why She Quit 'Tera Kya Hoga Alia'

Recently, we reported about how actor Priyanka Purohit aka Tara in Sab TV's Tera Kya Hoga Alia decided to quit the show. Back then, the reason for the same wasn't known but now, in an interview, Purohit opened up on the same.

Courtesy : Femina.in

The resumption of shoots has indeed led to an array of debates too where some people continue to stress on how they don't agree with resuming work right now where the scare of contracting the disease is probably at its max and cases are only rising four times with every passing day. On the other hand, the practical side dictates how resuming work is indeed the only way that people can earn money to feed their households, especially when it comes to the technicians and crew of a shoot. Nevertheless, a major chunk of shows has resumed work but there have also been multiple news about how several actors are not continuing to be a part of the show anymore owing to COVID-19 scare.

Recently, we reported about how actor Priyanka Purohit aka Tara in Sab TV's Tera Kya Hoga Alia decided to quit the show. Back then, the reason for the same wasn't known but now, in an interview with , Purohit opened up on the same.

She said, "I was thoroughly enjoying being a part of the show but had to take the decision of quitting as my mom is suffering from an illness. And amid the Coronavirus pandemic I do not want to take any chance as if I start shooting I may get infected and shall pass it to my mom as well. I lost my father last October and was already going through a tough time and when things were getting back on track I learnt about mom suffering from an illness which I don’t wish to mention. I was somehow managing it till now but now it seems risky hence I decided to take a break of a few months. I have , in fact , learnt to take care of house and cooking in this lockdown. I am happy that I am with my mom and I want her to recover very soon.”
Old 07-23-2020, 10:36 AM

Alia to lose her house in Sony SAB’s Tera Kya Hoga Alia

Sony SAB has once again kept its viewers engaged with fresh episodes of its light-hearted show Tera Kya Hoga Alia. In the show, as the principal, Saudamini (Neelu Kohli), announces the initiation of online classes & the school being turned into an English-medium school, a lot of teachers are expected to lose their jobs and are forced to vacate their houses. Alia (Anusha Mishra) is one amongst them.

Sony SAB has once again kept its viewers engaged with fresh episodes of its light-hearted show Tera Kya Hoga Alia. Times are changing and there is a new normal that everyone is adapting to. Such is the case for teachers and students of Gyansarovar School, with the beginning of online classes. While everyone is trying to cope up with this new form of education, there are problems arising for a few teachers.

As the principal, Saudamini (Neelu Kohli), announces the initiation of online classes and the school being turned into an English-medium school, a lot of teachers are expected to lose their jobs and are forced to vacate their houses. Alia (Anusha Mishra) is one amongst them. While Alia is trying everything she can to convince the principal to form a Hindi-medium division and give teachers’ jobs back, she is worried about where she would live. Meanwhile, Tara (Chhavi Pandey) will leave no stone unturned to make sure Alia doesn’t get a place to stay. However, Alok (Harshad Arora) comes to her rescue as he proposes a chit system to allot houses to some teachers so they can stay with other teachers who have their houses.
What does Alia’s fate hold? Will she get her job and a house to stay?

Anusha Mishra, playing the role of Alia said, “What we are portraying in these episodes, is what many people are facing in real life. The way of teaching has evolved with everyone resorting to online classes. Since a lot of people are new at it, they find it difficult to adapt to this system. Alia is currently most worried about hers as well as her friends' jobs and she's also worried about where they will all stay if they lose their jobs at Gyaan Sarovar. But there is something very interesting about to happen with Alia and I'm sure the viewers will enjoy the upcoming episodes” Stay tuned to Tera Kya Hoga Alia, Monday to Friday at 7 pm, only on Sony SAB

Tags
Chhavi Pandey, Priyanka Purohit, sab tv, SAB TV Tera Kya Hoga Alia, Tera Kya Hoga Alia, Tera Kya Hoga Alia 1 Last Episode, Tera Kya Hoga Alia 2, Tera Kya Hoga Alia 2020, Tera Kya Hoga Alia 2021, Tera Kya Hoga Alia All Episodes, Tera Kya Hoga Alia All Seaons, tera kya hoga alia cast, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Ending, tera kya hoga alia full episode 2, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Last Episode, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Leads, tera kya hoga alia miss agra competition full episode, tera kya hoga alia mrs agra, tera kya hoga alia new entry, tera kya hoga alia new episode, Tera Kya Hoga Alia New Season, tera kya hoga alia new tara, Tera Kya Hoga Alia New TV Show, tera kya hoga alia plot, tera kya hoga alia sony liv, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Star Cast, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Story, tera kya hoga alia video, tera kya hoga alia wikipedia, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Written update, Tera Kya Hoga Alia Yesterday Episode, TV Show, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: