Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

All Biggest Fights in 2022 Bigg Boss 16

Views: 3272  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-07-2022, 06:37 PM

Shiv Thakare and Gori Nagori get into a heated argument over household chores; the latter says 'Mere baap mat bano'
  • Bigg Boss 16 house has turned into a battleground with housemates getting into fights with one another. With the growing competition, even friends have turned against each other. We recently saw in the Weekend Ka Vaar episode how host Salman Khan exposed Gori Nagori's planning plotting which she has been doing against her own friends. He even mocked her calling her the 'mastermind' of the house. With Gori Nagori's plans getting exposed, her friends Shiv Thakare and Sajid Khan have turned against her. They don't consider her a part of their group anymore and in tonight's episode a huge showdown will take place between Sajid and her.
  • Now, the latest we have got to know from the sets is that Gori and Shiv Thakare have also got into a heated argument. Gori and Shiv argue because the former would not be doing the household chores. Shiv will be seen questioning her over the same, which doesn't go down well with Gori and she will be seen retaliating.
  • Shiv tells Gori, " Aap khali baithe ho lunch ke liye kuch saman chahiye toh lane dene mein bhi problem hai. Meine toh sab laake diya tha but unko aur kuch chahiye toh aap laake de sakte the phir bhi ek hi jagah pe baithe ho. Fukat ka khana kha raho hai. (You are just sitting idle and not doing any work. If the lunch team needs cooking items you are not helping them with it and just sitting at one place. It seems you want to just eat for free doing nothing." This makes Gori Nogori angry and she hits back at Shiv.
  • Gori replies to Shiv saying, "Aapko kya chahiye me khana maat khau. Meine room se kuch ration liya toh aap bolte ho chori kar rahi hu me. Aur aap mere baap bano mat. (You don't want to eat food. When I took items from our room, you guys accused me of robbing, don't try to be my father."
  • It will be interesting to see if Gori and Shiv manage to end their differences and be friends again?
Old 11-11-2022, 02:09 AM

Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Tina Datta at loggerheads over kitchen duties; the latter says 'phata hua tape recorder chalti rehti hai'
  • Bigg Boss 16's upcoming episode will see a huge fight between television bahus Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Tina Datta. The two leading ladies of the Television industry will be at loggerheads over kitchen duties. The upcoming promo of the episode shows Tina Datta telling the housemates that they will have to wait to eat rice as Priyanka has already occupied the gas and she's not able to cook rice.
  • Priyanka, who is not one of those to remain quiet, gives it back to her saying that she came in late to cook, so now people will get the food late. "Abhi banane lag rahi ho, toh kahan se milega phir kisi ko time se," says Priyanka.
  • The Udaariyaan actress further complains that Tina is not telling her to make chapatis and is keeping the pan aside which is why she is not able to make chapatis. Tina Datta taunts her saying, "Phata hua tape recorder chalti rehti hai."
  • It will be interesting to see Tina and Priyanka, who otherwise get along really well, will be able to resolve their differences.
  • The Friday Ka Vaar episode which is usually shot on Thursdays with Salman Khan was postponed for a day and will now be shot on Friday. Sunny Leone and Arjun Bijlani will be spotted on the show to promote the upcoming season of Splitsvilla.
  • This week one of the biggest fights of the season between Shiv Thakare and Archana Gautam took place which led to the latter's eviction from the show. Host Salman Khan will surely be seen discussing the Captaincy task and Shiv and Archana's fight during the weekend ka vaar.
Old 11-15-2022, 01:56 AM

BFFs Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Archana Gautam at loggerheads over kitchen duty; latter says ‘Ehsaan mat kar, maa baap ne sikhaya nahi?
  • Priyanka Chahar Chaudhary and Archana Gautam, who had been friends, were seen at loggerheads over kitchen duties.
  • The promo of the upcoming episode shows, Archana telling Priyanka what all she needs to do in the kitchen. Sajid Khan, who became the captain, handed over kitchen duties to the BFFs Archana and Priyanka.
  • However, turns out, instead of handling kitchen duties peacefully, the two get into a huge fight. Archana tells Priyanka, “Tu roti banayegi, ye pura rack, shelf clean karegi.” (You make chapattis and clean the shelf)
  • Priyanka retorts saying, “Kyu karu main? Tere bolne se thodi karungi? Aap karo.” (Why should I do things according to you? You do)
  • Archana tells, “Ehsaan mat dikha. Bigg Boss ke ghar me reh rahi hai, maa baap ne sikhaya nahi khana banana?” (Didn’t your parents teach you to cook?) This angers Priyanka, who says in return not to drag her parents into it.
  • Sajid Khan, who thought of having a smooth captaincy, says, “I don’t want these fights.” When Priyanka goes to tell Sajid that Archana was dragging her parents, the captain replies, “This is not captain’s job.”
  • Later, during the nomination task, Priyanka and Archana are against each other. Priyanka shares that she doesn’t trust Archana anymore and would support Shalin. Archana tells Priyanka that she didn’t plan to take her name for nomination and she should trust her.
  • To know what happens in the nomination task and if it’s the end of Priyanka-Archana’s friendship, keep reading this space.
Old 11-22-2022, 04:11 AM

Shalin Bhanot fights with Sumbul Touqeer for Tina; the Imlie actress hits back saying 'Can't stand for people who are ruining my image'
  • Bigg Boss 16 unveils a major change in Sumbul Touqeer and Shalin Bhanot's friendship. Archana Gautam starts a fight between Tina Datta and Sumbul Touqeer by slyly taunting Tina that Sumbul is the one who always does all the work and goes out of her way to help, on the other hand, Tina is barely doing anything. She keeps poking Tina.
  • Tina loses her cool and they have an argument in front of Sumbul but the latter refuses to speak in favour of either of them. Archana calls Sumbul bechari and this troubles Tina. Later, in the promo, Shalin comes to Sumbul and says, 'Yeh ghar mein main, tum aur Tina sabse badi takat hain' (We three are the biggest strength in this house).
  • Sumbul shuts Shalin and says, 'Aankh bandh karke aapka saath diya, merko kya mila beizzati' (I supported you blindly, what did I get for that humiliation). Shalin still tries to persuade her, 'Main yeh bol raha hu, jab koi ungli uthata hai na toh apno ke saath mein khada hua jata hai' (I am only saying that when someone points a finger, we must all stand together)
  • Sumbul gives Shalin a befitting reply, 'Aap mujhe mat batao apno ke saath kab khade hona hai. Main unke saath khadi rehti hu jo mere saath khade ho. Jo meri dhajiyaan udate hai puri duniya ke saamne main unke saath khadi nahi rahungi kabhi' (You don't tell me whom should I stand with. I will stand with those who support me not with those who humiliate me in front of the world)
  • Sumbul's outburst left Shalin stunned as he stood there quite when she gives it back to him. Will this create a bitter spat between the two?
Old 11-29-2022, 12:58 AM

Tina Datta loses her cool over Shiv Thakare; says “don’t call me dear because I am not your deary”
  • Shiv Thakare and Tina Datta fight after he selects Nimrit Kaur as the next captain of the house. Later Tina says that she can never trust Nimrit and Shiv anymore as they have betrayed her and played games with her. Tina was very hurt and also denied cutting her birthday cake with everyone.
  • Furthermore, when Bigg Boss called Tina inside the confession room Tina celebrates her birthday only with Bigg Boss as she states that nobody is her family or close ones in the house. Tina says “Bigg Boss please don’t send cake for me and I am not interested in celebrating my birthday with anyone over here. Bigg Boss because I am emotional and if I am close to someone I give them the benefit of the doubt and start trusting the person. But that was my mistake and I trusted someone. I felt really bad about my failure. I honestly don’t want to cut my cake with other people inside the house and I don’t feel they are not my family. Thank you Bigg Boss, this is my favourite birthday cake. How did you know this?”
  • Bigg Boss tells Tina that we will do “chugli together as it's been quite some time since we did not talk about it. I wish you a very happy birthday cake and please cheer up and celebrate your birthday with everyone outside.”
  • Later Bigg Boss makes everyone do a task and asks the contestant to nominate the ones they feel deserve it and says that Nimrit being the new captain is safe and the rest are in danger. Amid the task, Shiv and Tina have a big quarrel with each other. When they decide between Tina and Sumbul, the latter calls Tina 'dear' and Tina says “Arey why is he calling me dear? It's not affecting me Shiv it's just that I don’t like you calling me dear. Please don’t call me because I am not your deary and I am not comfortable with it. Arey, you only told something else to MC Stan and you only said that you don’t trust me and your family pe toh you trust first. You only proved your personality by looking at yourself first.”
  • Shiv further says “Why is the word 'dear' affecting you so much now toh we were family to one another and deary is not even a bad word. Oh now you are not comfortable we were family earlier and now suddenly you don’t like me. You didn’t get what you wanted so now the family has broken. The relations that you made you break them in two minutes, obviously I won’t trust you after seeing this and that's what I was proving.”

Tags
bigg boss, Bigg Boss 16, Hindi TV Shows, photos, reality shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->