Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Views: 51416  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2010, 03:41 PM

Default Rani, Vidya with Salman Khan on Bigg Boss

Rani Mukerji and Vidya Balan were spotted on the sets of Bigg Boss, hosted by Salman Khan.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:38 AM

ok, so now i'm sure that "some" who were thinking i was lying about some things i saw have seen today's aakhri salaam and veena's black-diamond saree, rani's blue dress, the bday cake and the "self-obsession" ilzaam are satisfied now...

just in case, i missed to say a few unseen things here they go..

AAPKA FARMAAN

-dolly got hurt in stomach in the kitchen when she was blindfolded during the task with veena and veena never bothered about it or asked her etc. (said this in aakhri salaam in video shown to veena about what happened in house after veena left)

-while veena was leaving, dolly told veena "thanks for being jhoothi" because veena told salman that during the unclean-stove fight dolly provocated veena by telling her "tere toh teen teen mard hai pakistan mein etc." and veena immediately denied saying any such thing to dollyji

-they didn't show veena calling bb "biased" etc and saying she has lots of tehzeeb etc..she was basically very upset and rude in her tone because she hadn't eaten a thing since 3 days because of BB scolding her for the shoes incident

AAKHRI SALAAM

-they only showed 20 mins of rani/vidya whereas they actually chatted 2 hours

-vidya was flirting a lot with salman and trying to show too much desperation to get a role in his movie

-rani sang the "dilli" song from jessica and said the "thodi si kameeni thodi si mufat line" suited to dolly....and also to salman lol

-veena was smiling only when the camera was on, and would keep a straight face and go to the side and sit on a plastic chair as soon as there would be a break and not even talk to salman or anyone else...and salman would take a puff and humm a song....i was literally in shock and now that really makes me wonder if everyone is just faking it on the show..

-veena got angry on the audience during the self-obsession ilzaam when she started crying after saying she has many mirrors in the house...she said "is it funny?"

-veena said shes just 26 and she wants to marry in india only

-the guy who went as sameer for "bigg bhadaas" is from the BB team only and was sitting right in front of me

-note in all epis salman makes the contestant wear the being human watch but in this epi he told veena to wear it herself

for all those who were keen to know who gets the most votes, the name starts with "S"...i will only say that for now

finally, i want to say, i have nothing against veena OR sameer or anyone else and hope that nobody else should too, and believe that everything that happens inside there is purely circumstancial and we shouldn't judge people by seeing very little...because there is a lot we don't see and don't know about people..nobody is a saint and nobody is evil..they're just human beings

MORE INFO ON LIVE SHOOT in these threads:

was sitting in audience and shook hands with salman!!! was standing outside the bigg boss main house gate and took a pic altho the security guards scolded me could see all the huge lights from top and the big doorrrrr...the aakhri salaam shoot was just 10 steps away in a small studio...was there from 11am to 730pm...super fun!!

just got back and wanted to share some things with u guys:

-just the 1 hour AAKHRI SALAAM shooting nearly went on for 4 hours continuous from 4pm to 8pm (and aapka farmaan was 11am to 2pm continuous) salman actually talks a LOTTTT to the contestants and guests but they edit most of it and we guys don't get to see MOST of it

-rani and vidya chatted for like 2 hours constantly and then veena came in a beautiful black saree bordered with diamonds and sat in a corner until her chance came...she was TOTALLY ignored on the sets and salman didn't even throw a leaf at her..only time he chats with her is when the camera was rolling...veena too was just sitting there like a statue and a straight face....and as soon as the camera goes rolling, she transforms into another person

-rani, vidya met veena and all 4 of them cut a bday cake for salman..thats the only time veena interacted with them, lol

-then started veena's aakhri salaam...at first i thought, her aakhri salaam would be small because rani/vidya hogged the most limelight but they did everything with her....long chat, katghara, lollifof (which i missed coz i had to leave by 730)

-one funny incident which happened is ONE ILZAAM OF SALMAN WAS "SHE IS VERY SELF-OBSESSED"...veena started CRYING saying she has many mirrors in the house also and never had parents' love when she was small etc etc etc. and therefore loves herself...the audience started laughing and she got angry and said "DO YOU ALL FIND IT FUNNY?" she cried like this atleast 3-4 times and salman arranged for tissues for her

overall it was fun...

have to see if they show more of rani/vidya or veena

i know who is getting the most votes but don't want to disclose it and spoil the fun ..one hint the name starts with S
Old 12-31-2010, 02:50 PM

Nominations @ 27th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT

Spoiler Alert: Dolly Bindra, Shweta and Samir all three in the danger zone this week.

Who Nominated today, to who:
Sameer Nominated Dolly
Shweta Nominated Dolly
Ashmit Nominated Dolly
Khali Nominated Sameer
Dolly Nominated Shweta

Khali & Ashmit in TOP 4 Finale

A christmas surprise for the housemates: The housemates are overjoyed as snow falls in the Bigg Boss house front yard.

Dolly Bindra bursts into tears: Dolly misses home and the housemates try and console her.

Videos @ Bigg Boss Season Official Website

Read more: Nominations @ 27th December 2010 Bigg Boss 4 Photos/Videos/UNCUT Christmas - Wikipedia NewForum
Old 01-02-2011, 07:49 AM

COLORS' Bigg Boss will see yet another elimination tonight as we get closer to the Grand Finale..

The nominated candidates of this week in COLORS' Bigg Boss were Sameer Soni, Dolly Bindra and Shweta Tiwari. While it looked as though this would be Dolly's last week in the house, the results turned in her favour and it is Sameer who got out!!

Our source states, "Dolly was excited when she got to know that she was safe. Shweta and Ashmit on the other hand were surprised with the result. Shweta in fact was in tears soon after Sameer left".

We hear that Sameer's girl friend Neelam was a bit late in coming to Lonavla to receive her boy friend. Hence she could not be part of the episode shot with Salman Khan.

Our source states, "This might be the final nomination in the Bigg Boss house. There is a possibility of four contestants making it to the Finale this year. But the final decision has not been taken yet. But we cannot eliminate the possibility of a last minute elimination just before the Grand Finale".

With this, Bigg Boss gets its top four contestants in Shweta Tiwari, Khali, Dolly Bindra and Ashmit Patel.

Catch the elimination of Sameer in tonight's episode of Bigg Boss at 9 PM..

Evected/Evicted/ Finale/ Grand Finale/Finals/Winners/TOP 3
Old 01-02-2011, 01:33 PM

Sameer Soni speaks about his second innings in Colors' Bigg Boss 4

Sameer Soni got his second chance in Bigg Boss 4 and expected to stay till the end, but luck favored the others, and that is what Sameer feels..

Well, Sameer who happens to be the last elimination from the Bigg Boss house in an exclusive conversation with TellyBuzz wherein he talks about his second innings in the house..

Take a look!!!

How was the second innings in Bigg Boss House?
The second innings also went good, but pretty much the same manner and ended disappointingly. The only difference was that, last time I was not happy with the decision of Bigg Boss, but this time it was the decision of the people.

Have you seen any difference in the behavior of the inmates after your reentry?
I know there are no personal differences at all in the house and as a person the inmates like me. But in a show it lessens the chances of winning if a contender returns. So in that way they must have felt, oh my God he is back again (laughs). But then, they might be relieved that they are not eliminated.

How do you feel being eliminated just before the grand finale?
It is really disappointing and I am heartbroken and it seemed like I needed a shoulder to cry on (laughs). I wanted to be there till the end.

Are you shocked being eliminated before Dolly Bindra?
No, not at all because I have been nominated the maximum number of times and I am used to it. But all the time I have somehow escaped being eliminated but now the luck favored her.

Who do you think has the greatest prospects of winning the show?
Anyone who gets the highest number of votes has it. Actually everybody has the chance of winning because there are people who like all members of the house. Dolly Bindra is very popular for her foul remarks and at times I get tired of it. The channel TRPs shot up with her entry and that's why she was brought back. Khali is popular among the children and is a great entertainer. Ashmit is popular among girls and Shweta is also a great contender for them.

Do you think that Shweta Tiwari has the chance to win the show?
On a personal note I would like Shweta to win the show because she was there from the beginning and she is a good friend of mine.

Shweta was really upset when you got eliminated. What would you like you tell her?
Hang in there and win the show and share the winning prize with me (laughs).

Who do you think has the least chances of winning the show?
I cannot predict even that because all are in a game show which is very unpredictable. But I feel that Dolly had got time to prepare herself for the show because she got in several days after the show began, during which she saw the people in the house and knew the proceedings in the house. Even after her exit she got time to revamp herself to make the reentry.

As a human being, how would you like to rate the people in the house?
I wouldn't want to rate anybody because people inside the house are really good when they come to their normal life. Inside the house you are under constant surveillance and pressure which make you do stuffs which you would not do in real. Bigg Boss is the mother of all reality shows and each day you are put into more challenging situations that test you in a more crucial way. So rating them is something which is not fair on my part. I am extremely happy with myself that I have been consistent from day one till the end, wherein I had a choice to do what I think was right, and do what will take me ahead in the show. And I chose to do what I felt was right, but then I realized it will not take you ahead for a long time (laughs).

How has been the response from the people?
I am getting a startling response from the people who are demanding to get me back again in the show, which I know the channel has no intention of doing and neither do I (laughs). I am really happy with the response I got from people and I like the fact that people love me and would have been more happy if I had got the 1 crore (laughs).

What are your plans now that you are eliminated?
I have not planned anything as of now. I would love to host a reality show because I cannot sing and dance nor can I eat snakes and stuffs (laughs). So the options that lie in front of me are limited. But definitely I would like to come on TV again.

Now that you are eliminated, will you be back for the Grand Finale?
Nothing has been confirmed as of now, but I would love to be back for the Finale.

Tags
bigg boss 4, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->