Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest Update, New Star Cast, Future Story, Written update

Views: 20400  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2020, 09:06 AM

Default Zee TV popular show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' which stars Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh in the lead roles is all set to undergo a leap. It is being reported i

'Tujhse Hai Raabta' to take a Leap; Checkout their Post Leap Look!

Zee TV popular show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' which stars Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh in the lead roles is all set to undergo a leap. It is being reported in the media that the show will take a leap of 5 years. The promo has been already released by the makers wherein a shocking turn of events takes place as Malhar will be seen pulling the trigger on Kalyani on 12th August. Post this, the show will undergo a leap.

Zee TV popular show 'Tujhse Hai Raabta' which stars Sehban Azim and Reem Shaikh in the lead roles is all set to undergo a leap. It is reported that after the leap, Malhar will be seen wasting himself and will be deeply dejected. Kalyani will also return and has now turned into an IAS officer. Purva Gokhale who portrays the role of Anupriya will be seen losing all the hopes as she assumes that Kalyani is dead.

Have a look at their post leap look:

As reported in the Times of India, Sheban Azim shared that Kalyani and Malhar are one of the most loved on-screen couples and the upcoming leap will surely surprise the audience. He also mentioned that he is sure that audience will enjoy seeing the other side of him and unravel what actually transpired that triggered him to end up shooting Kalyani.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-24-2020, 01:43 PM

Default Reem Shaikh aka Kalyani to QUIT Tujhse Hai Raabta?

It looks like Tujhse Hai Raabta might undergo some major changes if the reports about Reem Shaikh quitting the show are true.

Reem Shaikh, who is popularly known for her character of Kalyani in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta might quit the show. After playing the character for almost two years, the actress has reportedly decided to quit the show. According to a report in a leading portal, Reem has decided to quit the show as she wanted to experiment with a new project. The actress has reportedly put in the papers to explore new opportunities.

The show took a 5-year leap recently, after Malhar shot Kalyani. With Malhar's world turning upside down, Kalyani returns as an IAS officer, only to find the love of his life married to someone else. Well, it looks like the show might be in for some changes if that happens.

What do you think about it? Watch out this space to know more about the news.
Old 08-27-2020, 12:05 PM

Default Reem Shaikh decides to continue her stint as Kalyani on Tujhse Hai Raabta: We have been able to iron out any differences

Reem Shaikh has made the decision regarding her show Tujhse Hai Raabta and here's what the actress has to say about it.

Tujhse Hai Raabta actress Reem Shaikh has been in the news for a while now. However, despite the reports about her decision to quit the show, it looks like her love from the fans has managed to keep her on board even now. The actress has in fact, taken to social media as well, apart from talking about her decision and the reason for the same as well.

Reem went on to say, "Further to a lot of speculation around my leaving Tujhse Hai Raabta, I would like to clear the air and reassure my fans that I intend to continue doing the show. The character of Kalyani is extremely close to my heart and there's a gripping narrative still waiting to unfold in the show's upcoming plot. Yes, I recently had a discussion with the show's makers about certain creative aspects but we have been able to iron out any differences and arrive at a fruitful consensus. I am very happy with the way my character is currently shaping up and can't wait for my fans' reactions to the new twists they're about to see."

Her social media post, on the other hand, is just as sweet as her and is nothing but proof of just how much fan love means to actors and the fact that they can turn things around.

Check out the post here:
Old 09-09-2020, 04:24 PM

Default Tujhse Hai Raabta: Siddharth Sen to join the Reem Shaikh and Sehban Azim starrer

Tujhse Hai Raabta has been keeping the audiences hooked with constant twists and turns and now, the show is about to witness a new entry.

iddharth Sen who has given versatile performances in shows Arjun, Dahleez etc will stage a comeback to TV. He will be seen entering the Zee TV show Tujhse Hai Raabta produced by Full House Media. Siddharth will come in as the prospective groom for Kalyani (Reem Shaikh). He will play the role of a Textile Minster’s son who will be about to get married to Kalyani. It will be a cameo role. We buzzed Siddharth but could not get revert. We reached out to Producer Sonali Jaffer and channel spokesperson but did not get revert. Also read Tujhse Hai Raabta spoiler alert: Kalyani accuses Malhar Watch this space at IWMBuzz.com for updates.
Old 05-27-2021, 03:58 AM

Vaidika Senjaliya bags primary role in Sehbaz Azim and Reem Shaikh starrer 'Tujhse hai Raabta'

Grateful for her new role in Tujhse Hai Raabta, Vaidika Senjaliya is excited as she gears up for a Covid-safe shoot in Gujarat. Having bagged the lead antagonist's role, she says that it is the outcome of not giving up, always staying positive and being consistent during the lockdown.

Vaidika will be seen playing the role of Uttara in Tujhse hai Raabta. Be it auditions, workouts or interacting with her fans, Vaidika says that the pandemic has given her more time and space to reflect and do better in all spheres of her life.
"Never lose hope", she says while giving an inspiring example of overcoming her struggles when her role on "Bhakarwadi" ended due to COVID.
Quote:
"I focused all my energy on bagging the next project. God-willingly, it happened."
When asked about the new COVID protocols on set, Vaidika shares, "Our production house is extremely considerate and everyone ensures that we are 100 percent safe."

Other than the usual protocols like sanitization and limited crew, she shares that the team is actually excited because they get to enjoy outdoor schedules which were initially a rare instance. Advising people who are struggling during this lockdown, Vaidika says,
Quote:
"Efforts and positivity always pays off. Yes, good things might be delayed because of the pandemic, but keep at it, and you'll achieve them."

Tags
Tujhse Hai Raabta, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2, Tujhse Hai Raabta 2020, Tujhse Hai Raabta Daily Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Forums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Future Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Indiaforums, Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Latest news, Tujhse Hai Raabta Leads, Tujhse Hai Raabta Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Leap, Tujhse Hai Raabta Post Lockdown, Tujhse Hai Raabta Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta storysofar, Tujhse Hai Raabta TellyChakkar, Tujhse Hai Raabta Weekly Story, Tujhse Hai Raabta Who are in, Tujhse Hai Raabta Wiki, Tujhse Hai Raabta Written update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday, Tujhse Hai Raabta Yesterday Update, Tujhse Hai Raabta Youtudem Tujhse Hai Raabta Last Episode, tv shows, zee tv, Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->