Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021-2022 - 100% Confirmed List Bigg Boss 15 Contestants, Participants

Views: 1417  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-06-2021, 02:31 AM

Bigg Boss 15: Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'

Priya Banerjee, who recently made headlines with the news of being a part of Bigg Boss 15 has denied the offer. Recently, while talking to ETimes TV, the actress shared that she was approached for the show but she is not doing it. However, the actress hopes to work with Salman Khan someday.

The beautiful actress has become a household name after delivering several popular shows on the web. Priya, who is quite active on social media, loves to post photos and videos to stay connected with her fans. When the reports of the actress being a part of the most controversial show of the country is doing the rounds the actress has shared that she has denied the offer.

Priya stated, "Bigg Boss is undoubtedly a wonderful show and hats off to its players. The concept and idea is incredible and I do love to watch it. I was approached for it as well by the makers of the show but unfortunately I’m not a Bigg Boss material hence this year at least I am not going to be a part of it. Though I love the show I am not participating this year, but like every other actor I would love to work with Salman Khan sir in future on a project. Yes, that would be a one of a kind experience."

Preparation on Bigg Boss 15 has already been started and filmmaker and set designer Omung Kumar is currently working on to construct the set. As far as the line-up of contestants goes, we hear that this time the show will witness a mix of contestants. Celebrities and commoners will get locked inside the Bigg Boss 15 house.

As per reports doing the rounds several popular celebrities have been approached for the show. Names of celebrities like Anusha Dandekar, Krushna Abhishek, Mohsin Khan, Disha Parmar, Disha Vakani and Nia Sharma are already doing the rounds. However, there is no official confirmation.

Tags
2021, 2022, Bigg boss 15, Confirmed List Bigg Boss 15, contestants, participants

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->