Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

2020 & 2021 - Stars, Celebs Tests Positive in COVID 19 (CoronaVirus)

Views: 78995  
Old 03-16-2021, 12:51 PM

Gauahar Khan to Neil Bhatt: With rise in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra, actors who have tested positive in the recent times

Gauahar Khan to Neil Bhatt: With rise in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra, actors who have tested positive in the recent times

With a new rise in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra, many TV celebs have tested positive in the recent times. While shooting resumed in July last year, actors contracted the virus even after taking precautions. In recent times too, with a surge across the state, there has been cases of celebs testing positive ever other day. Gauahar Khan to Neil Bhatt, a look at the celebrities, who are fighting the virus.

02/8Gauahar Khan

It was reported by BMC and an FIR was filed under Bigg Boss fame Gauahar Khan. Civic officials said that despite testing positive for the virus she had stepped out for film shooting. However, recently reacting to the reports the actress' team has issued a statement in which her team has stated that she's a law abiding citizen and has complied with all the norms of BMC. Her team also issued the latest COVID-19 report of Gauahar, which shows the actress has tested negative.

03/8Neil Bhatt

Actor Neil Bhatt, who plays the lead role in Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin, tested COVID-19 positive last week. Rajesh Ram Singh, producer of Neil's show said, "Yes, it is true. Neil had mild symptoms while we were shooting the Holi sequence in the show. However, as he told us, we immediately stalled the shoot and Neil got himself tested. Currently, Neil is receiving medical attention and under home quarantine.”

04/8Aishwarya Sharma

After Neil Bhatt, co-star and fiancée Aishwarya Sharma tested positive for COVID-19 in recent times. The actress and a crew member who are a part of the TV show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin, have tested positive for COVID-19. Both have received medical help / attention and quarantined themselves. The BMC was informed and the sets was also fumigated and sterilized as per the protocol.

05/8Manit Joura

Manit Joura, who plays the male lead in Prem Bandhan is under self-isolation. He shared the update on his Instagram account. The actor has isolated himself and is hoping to get back soon to doing what he does best - acting. He informed the production team working on Prem Bandhan as soon as he learnt about being infected with coronavirus. “My first call went to the production team to inform them that I have tested positive,” shared Manit. The actor is taking good care of himself to ensure a speedy recovery.

06/8Ariah Agarwal

Ariah Agarwal, who plays the antagonist in Prem Bandhan, has tested positive after co-star Manit. Ariah shared, “I had slight fever and although I didn’t have any other symptoms, I underwent a test yesterday, which came back positive. I shoot with actors across all age groups — senior and young. When you are working amid such a mix, it is not right to not be careful. My conscience didn’t allow me to not test.” The actress has lost her sense of smell in the past couple of hours.

07/8Hunar Gandhi

Hunar Gandhi, who was last seen in Maddam Sir, had tested positive in last week of February. Hunar, who was quarantined for 14 days, said, “I missed my pet (Shih Tzu) Amigo the most during this time. Mayank and I recently adopted him and he was my constant stress-buster.” On March 3 she had reported negative.

08/8Paras Kalnawat

Paras, who plays the popular character of Samar Shah in Anupamaa contracted the virus just at the onset of the surge. Early in February, he tested positive for Covid-19. Paras had mild symptoms of Covid after which he was tested for the same which came out to be positive. There was definitely chaos on the sets on Friday morning as other actors too were tested for the same," a source said.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:16 PM

Nikki Tamboli tests positive for COVID-19; goes under home quarantine

Tamboli has been in Chandigarh shooting for her upcoming music video with Tony Kakkar and after returning to Mumbai, she went through a precautionary test which has turned out to be positive.

Courtesy : Instagram
The wrath of COVID-19 continues where more and more public figures have confirmed to have tested positive of the virus. Only recently we reported about how actor Mayur Vakani aka Sundar from Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and his wife tested positive and another name has joined the list now.
Actor and Bigg Boss 14 fame Nikki Tamboli has tested positive for COVID-19 m. That's right. Tamboli has been in Chandigarh shooting for her upcoming music video with Tony Kakkar and after returning to Mumbai, she went through a precautionary test which has turned out to be positive.
It is being reported thag Tamboli has gone under home quarantine as this came across as a major shock to her. But the actor herself just released a statement on the same saying-

We wish she recovers at the soonest and stays healthy.
Old 03-19-2021, 12:21 PM

After Manit & Ariah, now Chhavi Pandey tests positive fir COVID-19

We reported about how actor Manit Joura and Ariah Agarwal tested positive for COVID-19 and now recent report suggests thag actor Chhavi Pandey from the same show, Prem Bandhan has also tested positive.

Just like the rising cases of coronavirus, it is only a further indication of how we have in story after the other coming in about public figures testing positive for coronavirus and continues to happen.
And while one or the other actor from a show testing positive might still be fine in context with the show still going on with other actors, one can only imagine how the scenario can be if all the leading faces of a show test positive.
Recently, we reported about how actor Manit Joura and Ariah Agarwal tested positive for COVID-19 and now recent report suggests thag actor Chhavi Pandey from the same show, Prem Bandhan has also tested positive.
Talking about it with ETimes, Pandey said, "I had slight cough and fever and was feeling unwell. The entire unit went through a COVID test and my tests came positive. I have home quarantined myself. Since the cases are rising, this was expected. We were taking all precautions but sometimes you can't help it. I am feeling very weak and get fever too. I have isolated myself in my bedroom."
She adds, "I am following all instructions given by the doctor. But, in this illness, you feel better when you are able to talk to friends as you long for a human connect."
We hope all of them recover at the soonest.
Old 03-22-2021, 12:38 PM

Kartik Aaryan tests COVID positive a day after walking the ramp at LFW

“Dua Karo”, says Kartik Aaryan as he tests positive for Coronavirus. A day ago, he walked the ramp with Kiara Advani for Manish Malhotra at Lakme Fashion Week

Courtesy : Kartik Aaryan
Bollywood actor Kartik Aaryan has tested positive for COVID-19. The actor took to social media to inform his followers about the same.

Kartik has caught the Coronavirus and shared the same on his official Instagram handle. In a new post, he wrote, “Positive ho gaya. Dua karo.”

Just a day ago, Kartik walked the ramp for Manish Malhotra at Lakme Fashion Week. He was the show stopper with actress Kiara Advani.

On the work front, Kartik has a huge line up of exciting films ahead of him including Anees Bazmee's Bhool Bhulaiyya 2 and Karan Johar's Dostana 2. He will also be seen in the remake of Allu Arjun blockbuster Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo under Rohit Dhawan's direction.

Recently, Kartik wrapped up the shooting of Ram Madhvani’s film Dhamaka, wherein he plays the role of a journalist for the first time.
We wish him a speedy recovery...
Old 03-24-2021, 12:05 PM

Aamir Khan tests COVID-19 positive, goes in home quarantine

Aamir Khan is under home quarantine and has asked others who came in his contact to get tested. Read his team's statement below...

Courtesy : Aamir Khan
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan has tested positive for COVID-19. The actor’s team issued an official statement to share an update on the actor’s health.

The statement reads:

Mr Aamir Khan has tested positive for Covid 19. He is at home in self-quarantine, following all the protocols and he’s doing fine. All those who came in contact with him in the recent past should get themselves tested as a precautionary measure. Thank you for all your wishes and concern.
- Aamir Khan Team
Aamir Khan was shooting a commercial in Mumbai with filmmaker Nitesh Tiwari and actress Kiara Advani.
Meanwhile, the shooting of Laal Singh Chaddha has been stalled and the actor will resume only after he completely recovers, informs a source.
In other news, Aamir had recently announced his exit from social media. A day after his birthday, he penned his last post on social media and wrote,
"Hey guys, thank you so much for all the love and warmth on my birthday. My heart is full. In other news, this is going to be my last post on social media. Considering that I am SO active anyway, I have decided to drop the pretence. We will continue to communicate as we did before. Lots of love, always."
We wish Aamir Khan a speedy recovery...

Tags
August 2020, Coronavirus, Covid 19, Natasha Suri, Pranab Mukherjee, Satish Shah, stars

Latest News in General Discussion