Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

2020 & 2021 - Stars, Celebs Tests Positive in COVID 19 (CoronaVirus)

Views: 78985  
Old 09-07-2020, 04:44 PM

Default After Karam Rajpal, Kahat Hanuman Jai Shri Ram actor Sanjay Kaushik tests positive for COVID-19

The actor is currently at home and has his wife to look after him. Here's what Sanjay Kaushik has to say.

The Coronavirus pandemic has been difficult on those who have stepped out for work, however, despite all precautions, no one is immune to the novel coronavirus after all. As shoots resumed a couple of weeks back, there have been multiple reports about actors and crew members testing positive for the virus. The latest we hear is actor Sanjay Kaushik, currently seen in Kahat Hanuman Jai Shri Ram has tested positive for the virus.

The actor is popular for roles in shows like Meri Durga, Pyar Tune Kya Kiya, and many others. He went on to reveal the same to a leading portal and added how he decided to get himself checked when he started coughing. Later, his reports came out positive and he also got fever and cold. He then returned home immediately, not wanting to infect everyone else.

He also went on to add how his wife is taking care of him and they are staying in different rooms to ensure social distancing since he will be in isolation for the next 10 days. He said, ''I have a cold, cough and fever, so I will be resting it out for the next few days. Shooting for the show will be stalled for three days from tomorrow.”
Old 09-07-2020, 04:45 PM

Default Karam Rajpal tests positive for COVID 19 and is currently in isolation

The novel Coronavirus has made its way to the sets of various television shows and now, Karam Rajpal has been affected by the same.

Karam Rajpal, who is currently seen as the lead in &TV's Gudiya Hamari Sabhi Pe Bhari recently tested positive for Covid-19. Post lockdown, the shooting for television shows has started recently and after that, actors Parth Samthaan, Sachin Tyagi, Swati Chitnis, Samir Onkar are only a few of those who have been tested positive for the virus.

And the latest actor to get infected is Karam Rajpal. According to the sources, Karam has been kept under isolation and is taking necessary precautions. The shoot of the show has been stalled and the makers are taking necessary precautions as per the guidelines that have been stated by the government as well as the production bodies.

We tried contacting Karam but he remained unavailable for comment. We wish him a speedy recovery.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:57 PM

Default Producer Sanjay Kohli tests positive for COVID-19, Currently in home quarantine

The Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! producer has tested positive for the novel coronavirus and is currently in home quarantine.

Edit II productions' Sanjay Kohli, who is known as the King of Comedy with his rib-tickling shows like F.I.R. and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain!, tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday. The producer is in home quarantine as advised by the authorities.
The production house has shows like 'Bhabiji...' and 'Happu Ki Ultan Paltan' currently on-air, and Sanjay keeps making surprise visits regularly on the sets to check proper safety and precautionary measures are followed in the interest of his cast & crew.

He said, "I have tested COVID positive. The authorities have been informed. I have isolated myself under home quarantine after the advice of the doctors and authorities. All those who have been in close proximity to me in the last few days are requested to please get themselves tested. Thank you to all supporting us in these trying times. I pray for all humanity to overcome this virus at the earliest."

We wish Sanjay Kohli a speedy recovery.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:59 PM

Default 'Sadak 2' Singer Leena Bose Tests Positive For COVID-19

Recently, my song got released and I was giving interviews following proper precautions from my hometown Kolkata. Unfortunately, one day I came home and was not feeling well. I thought it's just the viral thing and took rest, but after a couple of days I had fever. I took a Covid-19 test and the results was positive," she said.

Courtesy : DailyHunt

From being at the reading end of probably one or two public figues being contracted with coronavirus till a while ago, we are currently in times where we are witnessing more cases than ever and even in the case of public figures, there is an array of cases coming in everyday. Today marked over three to four reports about respective figures, and now yet another one is added to the list.

Singer Leena Bose, who has sung some of the most beautiful songs indeed and recently sung the chartbuster song, Tum Se Hi in Sadak 2 has now joined this unfortunate list.

Speaking to IANS, the singer confirmed she had contracted with the coronavirus, adding that she is currently under home quarantine in Kolkata.

"Recently, my song got released and I was giving interviews following proper precautions from my hometown Kolkata. Unfortunately, one day I came home and was not feeling well. I thought it's just the viral thing and took rest, but after a couple of days I had fever. I took a Covid-19 test and the results was positive," she said."The reports came two days ago, and since then I am in complete isolation in the upper floor of our house. I am eating light and healthy and, of course, taking medicines," Leena informed.

"My family members will also undergo Covid-19 test just to be on safe side," she added. "It's not easy to combat the disease. When body temperature rises it feels like you are standing under the sun. I can't talk much. It's very annoying -- headache, fever, cough, cold and what not. I am trying to take rest," Leena shared.
Old 09-09-2020, 03:33 PM

Default Rapper Raftaar tests positive for COVID-19; Currently in home isolation

Raftaar also took to social media to say that he has tested positive for the novel Coronavirus, however, he feels it might be a technical error.

Coronavirus has taken a toll in the country and the numbers are rather staggering. And now, the recent updates from tellyville suggest that rapper Raftaar has got infected with the virus. The singer has tested positive for Covid-19 and is asymptomatic. He is currently living in isolation at home.

Confirming the news on his social media, he mentioned that he had to go on Roadies and for that, they had to undergo quick COVID tests. In the first two tests, he was tested negative. But today’s test result has come positive. The BMC has instructed him to stay in isolation. Raftaar, however, said that there might be a technical error in the testing because he feels fit and fine. He even said that he is getting a lot of calls and messages. He mentioned that he is fine and he will keep updating about his health.

Tags
August 2020, Coronavirus, Covid 19, Natasha Suri, Pranab Mukherjee, Satish Shah, stars

Latest News in General Discussion