Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

2008's Hottest Men

Views: 5501  
Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 AM
Administrator

His smile does wonders'

Rahul Gandhi If good looks could win an election, this Gandhi scion has the next one in the bag. On a recent visit to his alma mater, St Stephen's College in New Delhi, the young politician was mobbed by a group of eager girls.
"His smile does wonders," says one student Anna Tharakan.
But Rahul's friends believe it's his modesty that wins hearts. "He's a thorough gentleman," says Janhavi Prasada, a family friend. Unlike the rest of us, she sees him in western wear too, but believes he carries off the traditional look best.
Designer Suneet Varma concurs. "He takes the iconic kurta-pyjama to another level."
Love and marriage will have to wait till after the 2009 general elections. In the meantime, he's happy to snatch moments with Spanish girlfriend Veronique, when she visits India.
Body of Work: Rahul often hits the treadmill and does weights at the gym at The President's Estate, Rashtrapati Bhavan. He loves to swim too, and those who've checked him out at the pool claim he sports a six pack!
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Administrator

'The way he carries himself makes a man ***y'

Hrithik Roshan He slayed hearts with his bare-chested sword play in Jodhaa Akbar and seduced with his kohl-lined green eyes.
About his take on Mughal emperor Jalaluddin, Hrithik says, "He had to be ***y if we wanted youngsters to identify with him." Kind of like the man himself, who happily shares what others find hot about him. "My eyes, my body, my muscles, my voice and the way I talk." What works for him, however, is a little less obvious.
"The way he carries himself makes a man ***y," says the suave actor, who confesses his personal style is laid-back. "If I left home without my wife noticing, I would wear the same jeans I had on yesterday and the first tee I could get my hands on. Maybe a cap so that I don't have to comb my hair."
My Best Asset: "I like my left hand. I think it's the only hand I have without a double thumb and it looks normal."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:57 AM
Administrator

'My four-pack is ***y too'

Arjun Rampal We always knew he was gorgeous. Now, we know he can act too.
After the success of last year's Om Shanti Om, he joined an ensemble cast in the sleeper hit Rock On!! "It was the best thing that happened to me this year," says the star who donned a droopy moustache to play the talented, brooding Joe Mascarenhas. While co-star Farhan Akhtar upped the film's ***y quotient, Arjun walked away with praise for his quiet performance.
He's equally at ease being a drop-dead dish. "I am what I am," he says, shrugging. "I try using my good looks to my benefit." Or to help others -- at the Indian Premier League matches this year, he and best buddy Shah Rukh Khan played cheerleaders to adoring fans who turned up to support Khan's Kolkata Knight Riders. But Arjun has no intention of bulking up like his friend. "My four-pack is ***y too."
On Aging: "It makes sense to embrace it gracefully rather than run away from it."
Hottest Asset: "My family."
Grooming Ritual: "I have to brush my teeth at least twice a day."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:58 AM
Administrator

'I know I'm not a perfectionist. I'm just trying hard to get there'

Suriya The slim superstar has set pulses racing down south with his hulky new look in the Tamil film Vaaranam Aayiram. Building the six-pack wasn't easy for the actor, whose gym spree was inspired by actor Aamir Khan, star of the Hindi remake of Suriya's Tamil original Ghajini. But the southern hottie has no regrets.
"I'm glad I took fitness seriously," he said to The Chennai Times. "Slowly I got used to it and even started liking it."
Director Gowtham Menon says of the versatile actor, who plays a double role of father and son in the film: "His dedication amazed me." Another role Suriya's taking seriously is playing daddy to Diya, his daughter with actress Jyotika. "She's growing up real fast. Words tumble out of her mouth at such speed," he said in The Hindu.
Personal Motto: "I know I'm not a perfectionist. I'm just trying hard to get there."
Old 12-21-2008, 05:58 AM
Administrator

'I always wished that Adhuna was attracted by my good looks'

Farhan Akhtar He sent temperatures soaring with his shower scene in Rock On!!. The filmmaker is clearly enjoying playing pin-up boy. "Just before I started shooting for Rock On!! physically, I was in good shape. Almost everyone I met complimented me on how I looked." Farhan's taking the praise in his stride.
"Being a movie star means having a wider choice of filmmakers who want to work with you. So I have a long way to go."
He's also hoping to make an impression on the girl at home. "I always wished that Adhuna was attracted by my good looks. But she told me that it was my sense of humour that she loves."
***iest Asset: "My slightly protruding buck-teeth."
Secret to Looking ***y: "After a shower, I have to moisturise."

Tags
hotter, top 10, topper

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum