Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022 TV & Bollywood Stars Celebrations Ganesh Chaturthi

Views: 10461  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-23-2020, 06:06 PM

Default Ganesh Brings Chaturthi 2020: Shilpa Shetty And Family Brings Lord Ganpati Home, Shares Pictures From Celebration

Ganesh Brings Chaturthi 2020: Shilpa Shetty And Family Brings Lord Ganpati Home, Shares Pictures From Celebration

Shilpa Shetty Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi.

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Shilpa Shetty Brings Lord Ganesha Home

Actor Shilpa Shetty along with her family brings Lord Ganesha home. Taking to Instagram, she shared pictures from her home temple and Ganesh Puja. Clad in a yellow kurta and white palazzo, she teamed up her look with dupatta, Maharashtrian nose ring, bangles and subtle makeup. She was snapped by the paps and even folded hands. Check out the pictures here.

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Shilpa Shetty Clad in Summery Yellow Kurta-Palazzo

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Snapped by Paps
Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Shares Pictures From Ganpati Puja

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty And Family Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Looks Gorgeous

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty And Family Gathers For Ganesh Chaturthi

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty And Raj Kundra Dances as They Bring Ganpati Home

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Feels Ecstatic

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty And Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty And Family Twin in Yellow

Image credit: Viral BhayaniShilpa Shetty Brings Lord Ganesha Home
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-23-2020, 06:08 PM

Default Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Your Favourite TV Celebs And Their Best Ganpati Memories

Your favourite TV celebs like Shubhangi Atre and Sneha Wagh among others send out best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi.

Image credit: Instagram TV celebs celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganpati Bappa Morya! The most awaited festival marking the birth of Ganesha - the God of prosperity and wisdom is here! And this year owing to the lockdown scenario, the festival will be an ******** family affair. However, this will not dampen the spirit of &TV actors.

Image credit: Instagram Sneha Wagh wishes Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to fans

Sneha Wagh, Mata Anjani of Kahat Hanuman Jai Shri Ram shares, 'Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated with great fervour at home, given we are a large family and brings everyone together. Keeping in mind the rituals, the senior-most family member brings Bappa home. Although we will not be able to visit each other in these celebrations, we will be connecting virtually for Bappa’s darshan with the same enthusiasm and joyfulness. We have artists in our family; we make our own Bappa idol with clay at home.'

Image credit: InstagramTiwari ji of Bhabijji Ghar Par Hain wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi

Manmohan Tiwari from Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai played by Rohitashv Gour shares, 'Every year we await the arrival of Ganpati festival and start planning the celebrations, décor and special dishes a month in advance. We always get eco -friendly Ganpati Bappa at home for five days. This year, we are not getting Bappa home and hosting guests; however, we will be resorting to virtual darshans and aartis to seek Bappa’s blessings. This Ganpati, I wish everyone good and prosperity.'

Image credit: InstagramShubhangi Atre sens out good wishes on Ganpati festival

Shubhangi Atre, the Angoori Bhabi of Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai shares, 'I, my husband and daughter together make eco-friendly Ganpati at home with clay, rice, flowers, and we immerse it in the pond beside our farmhouse. And I encourage everyone to use materials which do not pollute the environment. This year too we will be making eco-friendly Bappa, the only change will be that we will not have too many guests on our list and limit the celebration to only family members virtually.'

Image credit: InstagramHappu Singh wishes Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to fans

Yogesh Tripathi, the Daroga Happu Singh of Happu Ki Ultan Paltan shares, 'We have a small temple area at home with Ganesh idol. Every year we decorate the temple with flowers and offer modak, karanji and motichoor ladoo as bhog which is then consumed as prasad. This festival also becomes a get-together opportunity for us as we visit our friends and relatives who bring Bappa home. However, this year we will only resort to virtual darshans.'

Image credit: InstagramGuddu from Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari talks about Ganpati festivities

Karam Rajpal who plays Guddu from Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari shares, 'Ganesh Chaturthi is the most awaited festival of the year for me. Visiting Ganesh pandals with friends and family is a ritual that I follow every year. This year I plan to celebrate with a twist by attending virtual aartis and celebrations of Ganesh Chaturthi from the homes of my relatives and friends. Gorging on to hot steamed modaks has always been one of my favourites during the festival, but this year I plan to try my hands at making them myself. I wish for the almighty takes away all the sorrows that the world is going through and leave us with a smile on our face waiting for his arrival the next year.'

Image credit: InstagramRajesh of Happu Ki Ultan Paltan wishes Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to fans

Kamna Pathak who plays Dabangg Rajesh in &TV’s Happu Ki Ultan Paltan shares, 'Ganesh Chaturthi is all about peace and positivity in life. I still remember when I had come to Mumbai to audition for the role of Rajesh in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, I had visited the very famous Lalbaug Cha Raja to seek blessings. Immediately post my visit the good news came flowing in that I was considered for the role. I have always believed in Bappa and he has helped me make my dream come true.'

Image credit: InstagramTanvi Dogra sends out Ganpati wishes

Tanvi Dogra, Swati of Santoshi Maa Sunaye Vrat Kathayein shares, 'Since I get so busy with my routine, socializing and meeting friends becomes almost next to impossible. Visiting my friends for Ganpati Darshan becomes an opportunity to catch up on them. Also, I love pandal hopping even if that means having to stand in long queues. However, this year I will immensely miss the grand celebrations. I have received invites for Virtual darshan from my friends which I am eagerly looking forward to.'
Old 08-24-2020, 02:15 PM

Default Salman Khan And Family Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Salman Khan And Family Come Together as They Bring Bappa Home

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Inside Photos From Salman Khan And Family Festivities

Actor Salman Khan celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi with his family, just like every year. The Dabanng actor along with his family arrived at sister Arpita Khan Sharma’s Mumbai residence on Saturday. Sharing pictures on social media, Salman’s brother-in-laws Atul Agnihotri and Aayush Sharma, Salman can be seen placing the Ganesh idol. In the video shared, Salman Khan, Salim and Salma Khan, Helen, Sohail and Arbaaz, Atul Agnihotri, Alvira, Aayush Sharma, Arpita Khan Sharma, Nirvaan, Arhaan and Ayaan Khan an be seen in the Ganesh Chaturthi celebration.

Image credit: Viral Bhayani Salman Khan Brings Ganesh Idol at Arpita Khan’s Residence

Image credit: Viral Bhayani
Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan With Ganpati Idol

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan And Family Conduct Ganesh Puja

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan, Sohail Khan And Kids at Ganesh Chaturthi

Image credit: Viral BhayaniArpita Khan, Aayush Sharma With Kids

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan’s Sister Arpita Khan Performs Ganpati Puja

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan Brings Bappa Home

Image credit: Viral BhayaniSalman Khan And Family Celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi
Old 08-25-2020, 04:45 PM

Default Sushant Singh Rajput's Ex-Girlfriend Ankita Lokhande Performs Mahalakshmi Puja in Maharashtrian Attire, Seeks Blessings

Ankita Lokhande Shares Pictures From Mahalakshmi Puja at Home With Her Mother.

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankita Ankita Lokhande Performs Mahalakshmi Puja at Home With Her Mother

Ankita Lokhande Performs Mahalakshmi Puja at Home With Her Mother Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend and actor Ankita Lokhande perform Mahalakshmi puja at home with her mother. The actress sought blessings in Maharashtrian attire and jewellery. Sharing the pictures on Instagram, she wrote, 'Mahalaxmi pooja #Gauriganpati. God is with us.' Meanwhile, Ankita has been quite vocal in supporting a CBI probe into the late actor's death right from the start. Recently, after the Supreme Court transferred the case to CBI, she had posted: 'Justice is the truth in action...Truth wins.' Before venturing into Bollywood, Sushant had shot to fame as a television actor with Ekta Kapoor's daily soap 'Pavitra Rishta', which also starred Ankita. The two actors dated for almost six years before parting ways.

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankita Ankita Lokhande Looks Gorgeous in Maharashtrian Attire

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Seeks Blessings

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Looks Stunning in Maharashtrian Attire

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Performs Puja With Her Mother

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Shares Pictures From Puja

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Looks Stunning

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande is a Look to Behold

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande is Making Heads Turn

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Looks Jaw-Dropping Gorgeous

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Stun Fans

Image credit: Instagram/lokhandeankitaAnkita Lokhande Gears up For Ganesh Chaturthi
Old 09-10-2021, 04:14 PM

Feeling responsible towards the environment, there are many celebrities from the television world, who sculpt and carve their own eco-friendly Ganpati Bappa's idols. This year too, celebrities like Rithvik Dhanjani, Karanvir Bohra and many others have moulded idols on their own, let's take a look: (Photo: Instagram)

Rithvik Dhanjani

Rithvik Dhanjani has made Ganpati Bappa's idol with mud and posted a step by step video on his social media account. He started the procedure five days ago, and the final result is beautiful. Here's what the actor wrote on Day 1, "Ganpati Bappa Morya! ❤️ It begins, bringing him to life, basking in his blessings and starting to make him with prayers for everyone going through a tough time and hoping that he blesses each and everyone of you with love and peace in your lives." On Day 2, he shared, "LOTUS - “ A beloved symbol that blossoms and grows through slime and pond scum, it teaches us that we can bloom too, live with virtue during rough times and your heart will eventually know the sun. Trust in the light, Grow through the dirt, believe in new beginnings." A few hours ago, he posted a video of him giving the final touch to the idol and expressed, "Jai Shree Ganesh! And he’s arrived." (Photo: Instagram)
readmore

Karanvir Bohra

Inspired by Rithvik Dhanjani, Karanvir Bohra, too, made his own Ganpati Bappa's idol with mud. He borrowed the 'mitti' for making the idol from Rithvik and shared, "Wishing everyone a #ecofriendly #happyganeshchaturthi May #ganesha take away all your troubles and shower prosperity in your life �� Thank you @rithvik_d for this #mitti You really motivated me��" (Photo: Instagram)

Gurmeet Choudhary

Gurmeet Choudhary also made his own Bappa and felt great about it. He shared a picture of himself where he is seen completely engrossed in giving shape to the clay. He captioned the post: "This feeling is priceless.. Making my own Bappa ����♥️ #ganpatibappamorya." (Photo: Instagram)

Arjun Bijlani

Arjun Bijlani made a small Ganpati from clay and posted a video on Instagram. The bigger idol was brought from a pandal. He showed how beautifully the mandap was decorated with flowers and captioned the post: "And the wait is finally over .. Bappa is home … thank you for everything!! #ganeshchaturthi #ganesha #feelkaroreelkaro #feelitreelit ❤️❤️❤️" (Photo: Instagram)

Ishita Dutta

Ishita Dutta also made the idol for the first time from clay. Speaking to BT, the actress shared, "I love painting but handling clay is not my area of expertise. I wasn’t even sure if my idol would look like an idol! But my sister-in-law helped me; she is an expert and teaches kids. Also, the internet came to my rescue. I saw a video which was simple and helped me at every step. And that's how I finally managed. I took an off recently from my shoot and then got down to making my idol." (Photo: Instagram)

Raqesh Bapat

Raqesh Bapat, who loves to paint and sculpt, and has shown his s****s inside the Bigg Boss OTT house, makes his own Ganpati idol every year. This year, he may be inside the house, but he was seen making Ganpati Bappa's art on a white paper with a fork. The man surely has got exceptional s****s. The actor's team has curated a video of him making Ganpati idols over the years and posted it on his Instagram. (Photo: Instagram)

Tags
2020, ganesh chaturthi, stars, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->