Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Deepthi Sunaina's innovative tattoo

Views: 2089  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-19-2021, 10:45 AM

Default Deepthi Sunaina's innovative tattoo

BB Telugu 2 fame Deepthi Sunaina gets inked; here's a look at her innovative tattoo

Internet sensation Deepthi Sunaina made her presence felt in Bigg Boss Telugu season 2. She got busy with her online videos, photoshoot, and music videos in recent times. However, her new tattoo is grabbing all the attention lately.

New tattoo

Deepthi got a new tattoo on her left shoulder joint. The social media influencer flaunted her new tattoo on social media and wrote, "Evening varak manak aagadh le my new tattoo (can't resist till evening, here's my new tattoo)". She was all praises for the tattoo artist as well. (Photo: Instagram)

Second tattoo

This is Deepthi's second tattoo that she shared with fans on social media. She got one on her left arm earlier in 2020. (Photo: Instagram)

'Hold onto yourself'

The tattoo artist shared a video of Deepthi Sunanina getting inked and captioned it as, " If you want to hold the beautiful one, Hold yourself to Yourself (sic)" (Photo: Instagram)

First tattoo

Deepthi got a new tattoo inked on her left arm last year and flaunted the same on social media. Her tattoo reads 'Dream' indicating her love for chasing her dreams. (Photo: Instagram)

Reaction from netizens

Her new tattoo garnered a mixed response from netizens on Instagram. While a few opined that Deepthi is 'overreacting' while getting inked, a few others gave her new tattoo a thumbs down. (Photo: Instagram)

BB stint

Deepthi Sunaina got close to the telly audiences with her stint in Bigg Boss Telugu season 2. She made some friends for a lifetime but was often caught sleeping in the house. (Photo: Instagram)

Career front

Deepthi Sunaina, who was once popular for her lip-sync videos, got back to creating content on social media and featuring in music videos.
(Photo: Instagram)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-02-2022, 09:45 PM

I don't know tattoos are overrated nowadays. I think a clear body (i mean without tattoos) is better than anything.

Tags
Bigg Boss Telugu 2, Deepthi Sunaina, innovative tattoo, Life After, New tattoo, photos, photoshoot, Second tattoo, Telugu TV Stars, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->