Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

#17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun: Fans Pour In Their Love With Heartfelt Wishes For Telu

Views: 1227  
Old 03-28-2020, 09:45 AM

Default #17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun: Fans Pour In Their Love With Heartfelt Wishes For Telu

#17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun: Tollywood superstar Allu Arjun who made his debut back in 2003 on this very day with K.Raghavendra Rao’s directorial Gangotri has been ruling hearts since then with his performances. The fan base of Telugu heartthrob who was last seen early this year in blockbuster hit Ala Vaikunthapuramloo isn’t limited to just Telugu speaking states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

Allu Arjun has a huge fan following all across India and also abroad. The 36-year old star apart from his powerful performances is also known for his dance and style.

#17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun: Fans Pour In Their Love With Heartfelt Wishes For Telugu Superstar It was only yesterday the Telugu star donated 1.25 crore to states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala for Coronavirus Pandemic following which his fans and followers applauded him.

On completion of 17 years in the film industry, Allu Arjun’s fans from all over took to Twitter to pour in their love for their favourite star with heartfelt messages, as they assured to trend their tweets with #17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun.

#17yearsofalluarjun pic.twitter.com/gAzAgh9UH2

— Talla.Udaykiran (@talla_udaykiran) March 27, 2020

#17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun
17 yrs of dedication
17 yrs of passion
17 yrs of style
17 yrs of humanity
And the name is Allu Arjun.. pic.twitter.com/v9zuPdvivY

— Jaya Raju (@JayaRaj52242569) March 28, 2020

Congratulations To Our Stylish Star @alluarjun On Completing 17 Successful Years in TFI #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/sCe5Wq347X

— Aditya Movies (@adityamovies) March 28, 2020

That smile that damn smile changes my mood within seconds #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/csiuxFaWAf

— ShAkthi ? (@Shakthi_AA_786) March 28, 2020

Long Hair Goals @alluarjun trendsetter #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/faI0CvyXkg

— MouliAA (@MouliAA_07) March 28, 2020

17 successful years in TFI. Thank you for entertaining us every time. Proud to be a fan of @alluarjun #ssaa #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/N0PdgMWNfC

— Kalyani_durisetti (@K91619) March 28, 2020

Trending

17 yrs with
Hardwork and dedication
17differentlooks@alluarjun #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/UPF7shBfp5

— @vidyanand since 2003 (@ChatharajV) March 28, 2020

No one can beat @alluarjun that easily, when it comes to versatility in makeover.#17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/Nik5QBso0R

— Surya mahesh AAdhf (@Suryamahesh13) March 28, 2020

I Followed You
I Grew up with you
I Fought For You
I'm Smiled With You
I cried For You
I Cared For You
I Believed In You
IAM You.
Forever With You My Hero #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun @alluarjun pic.twitter.com/68EjfhdrXu

— • AA Fan G!rl (@Ishika_Dolly) March 28, 2020

Thanks for inspiring us with ur hardwork@alluarjun love u forever #17VictoriousYrsOfAlluArjun pic.twitter.com/m0KEVUyeNd

— MouliAA (@MouliAA_07) March 28, 2020

On the work front, amidst lockdown, Allu Arjun is busy with preparations of his next which has been tentatively titled AA20. The film is touted to be an action thriller which will be helmed by Allu Arjun’s filmmaker friend, Sukumar.

As per reports, AA20 is on the backdrop of red sandalwood smuggling.

The Allu Arjun starrer has Kollywood superstar Vijay Sethupathi as the lead antagonist and Rashmika Mandanna as the leading lady.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post #17VictoriousYearsOfAlluArjun: Fans Pour In Their Love With Heartfelt Wishes For Telugu Superstar appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum