Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Yuvraaj Parshar Receives Best Director Award For His Debut Song ‘Mehroo’ At Global Ta

Views: 939  
Old 11-26-2019, 10:34 AM

Default Yuvraaj Parshar Receives Best Director Award For His Debut Song ‘Mehroo’ At Global Ta

Bollywood Actor Yuvraaj Parshar who made his directorial debut through “Mehroo” Song starrer Suhel Ali Khan and Vibhoutee Sharma is winning hearts all over the nation. Yuvraaj declared that he dedicates this song to our brave Indian army and tribute to Pulwama Heroes.

The song got a lot of appreciation of the audience as they appreciated Yuvraaj’s direction. Now that’s some good news for Yuvraaj’s fans as his direction debut Mehroo grabbed best director award at Global Taj international Film Festival.

Yuvraaj Parshar Receives Best Director Award For His Debut Song ‘Mehroo’ At Global Taj International Film FestivalTrending

Yuvraaj Parshar said, “Mehroo is a tribute to Phulwama hero’s I’m so glad it was my first award as a director. I would like to share the award with my team as without them was not possible.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Yuvraaj Parshar Receives Best Director Award For His Debut Song ‘Mehroo’ At Global Taj International Film Festival appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum