Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dwarkadheesh (Star Cast, All Episodes)

Views: 1870  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-21-2020, 01:50 PM

Default Dwarkadheesh (Star Cast, All Episodes)

Dwarkadheesh: Bhagwaan Shree Krishn

The show the adult life of Lord Krishna and his relationships with his family members and loved ones.

Budget: INR700,000 (estimated)

Series Produced by

Meenakshi Sagar ... producer (204 episodes, 2011-2012)
Moti Sagar ... producer (204 episodes, 2011-2012)

Series Music by
Ravindra Jain ... (204 episodes, 2011-2012)

Series Cinematography by

Ashok Mishra ... (204 episodes, 2011-2012)

Series Film Editing by

Vikash Kumar Jha ... (204 episodes, 2011-2012)
K. Rajagopal ... (204 episodes, 2011-2012)
Santosh Singh ... (204 episodes, 2011-2012)

Series Second Unit Director or Assistant Director

Akshay Patil ... associate creative director (72 episodes, 2012)
Kishor d Kumar ... 243, 744 (1 episode, 2011)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-21-2020, 01:53 PM

Default Star Cast of Dwarkadheesh

Vishal Karwal is an actor, known for Brahmastra (2021), Bhagyavidhaata (2009) and Paramavatar Shri Krishna (2017)

Priya Bhatija is an actress, known for Sense8 (2015), Chor Chor Super Chor (2013) and Dwarkadheesh: Bhagwaan Shree Krishn (2011). She was previously married to Jatin Shah.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:53 PM

Vishal Karwal Reveals that he took a Month to get Grip of his character Lord krishna in Dwarkadheesh!

Actor Vishal Karwal states that he was initially nervous of how he would play the role of Lord Krishna.

Actor Vishal Karwal who has enthralled the audience with his performance over the years states that he was initially nervous of how he would play the role of Lord Krishna. He said that it is a character that already had been portrayed beautifully in the past. Speaking to IANS, Vishal said, "I finally gained confidence after shooting the first promo for the show as everyone on the set loved my performance. But it still took another month or so for me to finally get a grip on the character."

He further added, "Contemporary characters have never been seen before by anyone. Therefore, as actors we get an opportunity to perceive the role according to the story and character. But characters like Lord Krishna are very difficult to play because everyone has a preconceived notion of how they look, how their personalities are." Vishal also added that to look like the character is the most difficult part. However, he has now gained the confidence to play characters like Lord Krishna and Lord Vishnu. Speaking about Dwarkadheesh, which is currently seeing a re-run on Dangal TV, Vishal said that the show had done extremely well when it aired nine years ago and people still remember him as Lord Krishna.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:08 AM

Default From Pilot to Actor & from God on television to Ghost in the movies: Vishal Karwal looks back at his journey in the industry!

From reality shows to daily soaps to mythological stories and also a horror movie, Vishal Karwal has proved his versatility across multiple genres and has kept the audience entertained.

From reality shows to daily soaps to mythological stories and also a horror movie, Vishal Karwal has proved his versatility across multiple genres and has kept the audience entertained. Surprisingly, he had never planned to be an actor! Vishal an engineer by education and pilot basis his first profession was pursuing his career when he got the opportunity to participate in his first reality show.

Looking back at the twist from flying an aircraft to delivering dialogues in front of a camera, Vishal says, “I participated in a few reality shows during my engineering days merely for the love for travelling and bikes. After which I did a few reality shows and was offered daily soaps that I thought of giving a try.”

Talking about his first experience in front of the camera he said, “I was very nervous to even stand in front of the camera. I had never done anything like that before. My co-stars helped a lot to get better in the craft. And once my shot was done, I used to sit behind the monitor and look at the other actors performing and try and understand the nuances of acting.”

Vishal has now been a part of many television shows but he shared that the character of Lord Krishna in Dwarkadeesh really impacted him as an actor.
He expressed gratitude for the character and said, “Mythological characters are challenging as compared to daily soaps as people already have a preconceived notion as to how the character looks, behaves, dresses. I took up this challenge and tried to deliver my dialogues in a rhythmic way and tried to imbibe the character of Lord Krishna as much as I could. The role taught me a lot as an actor and it is the closest one to my heart and I feel blessed to have done it.”

After all his television stints he was then offered a horror movie that was again completely different from all his previous avatars. But he believes that challenging himself with different roles is only going to make him better at the craft. He signed the films and finally made his debut in Bollywood.

Talking about his experience he shares, “It was a very challenging experience as you don’t know what happens when a person is possessed; you just go all in and try your best. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. And I think it worked well for me as it was well accepted by the audience. And well, my fans have stuck with me through my Dwarkadeesh days and have accepted me in every role with open arms.”

That was one rollercoaster of a journey and we hope it only goes higher. Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishn airs at 8:45am on Dangal TV

Tags
Dangal TV, Dwarkadheesh, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->