Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee Kannada's Coffee with Anu (Celebs, All Episodes)

Views: 1617  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2020, 02:02 PM

Default Zee Kannada's Coffee with Anu (Celebs, All Episodes)

In an effort to bring positivity during the ongoing pandemic, Zee Kannada had introduced unique shows for the audience to connect with their favourite Sandalwood celebrities: Lockdown Diaries and Coffee with Anu.

TOP 10 Videos of the show @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/album.php?albumid=165

Lockdown Diaries will give the audience a glimpse into the quarantine life of Zee Kannada artists with conversation through mobile phones. The actor’s lockdown dairies will be aired during the prime slot on weekend, starting 23 May at 9 pm where they share their experiences cooking with us, discussing current issues, playing games, dancing together and many more things.

Coffee with Anu is an exclusive talk-show hosted by the anchor Anushree will be a platform for the Sandalwood guests to recollect and share their old memories with their ardent fans. Rachita Ram and Ramesh Arvind will be the guests for the first episode. Tune in to be inspired and open doors to possibilities starting 23 May at 9.30 pm only on Zee Kannada and Zee Kannada HD.

To honour the 25 glorious years of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, India’s longest-running non-fiction franchise and to commemorate 16 seasons of the show in the Kannada market, on 23 May 2020, Saturday, Zee Kannada will present a 2.5-hour Live-athon digital music concert with an aim to use music as the anchor in uniting people and spreading home in times of this pandemic. The same will be telecasted as ‘Onde Desha, Onde Raaga’ on Sunday, 24 May at 7 pm.

TOP 10 Photos of Anchor Anushree @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/album.php?albumid=165

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-24-2020, 02:09 PM

TOP 10 Photos @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/album.php?albumid=165

Gattimela actress Sharanya Shetty has come a long way. From being a beauty pageant to making an entry to the entertainment industry, the actresses' journey is worth a mention.

In an exclusive chat with ETimesTV, Sharanya Shetty spoke about her initial days in the telly world.

"There is a lot of difference between being a top model and a newbie to the entertainment industry. since I am a recognised face in modeling, I would get good respect from the industry. But things were completely different when I entered acting," shares Sharanya.

Talking more about the same, the Gattimela actress says, "There were times when I had to wait an entire day for my shot. This made me feel neglected. I have never been treated like this in my entire life."

Although the actress made her television debut in a popular show 'Gattimela', it took time for her to earn fame.

"Earning fame was never an easy task for me. Although I had acted in a movie earlier, I did not get much recognition. I thought at least Gattimela would give me the fame I always craved for. Nevertheless, it took time for people to recognise me," avers Sharanya.

She further takes a walk down the memory lane and stated, "I used to travel in BMTC bus to college earlier. So, there was this incident where I saw a woman watching Gattimela through her mobile. Coincidently, it was the episode of my debut in the show. I felt happy about the fact that people are watching the show."

The excited actress continued saying, "On the other hand, I wanted to scream and tell everyone in the bus about my presence in the show. I thought the lady watching the show would recognise and approach me but nothing as such happened."

However, things changed gradually and the actress is enjoying being a part of Kannada television's most-watched daily soap.

"Although I felt disappointed when people failed to recognise me initially, I am happy for what I am today. I am glad I accepted Gattimela. My on-screen character Sahithya has been much appreciated by many and people are loving it despite being a negative shade," she signs off.
Old 05-24-2020, 02:12 PM

Anchor Anushree

Anushree is an Indian actress and television host who prominently works in Kannda and Tulu film industry. Anushree popularly known as Anchor Anushree hails from Mangalore, Karnataka.
Early Life and Careers:

Anushree was born to a Tulu speaking Devadiga family in Mangalore, Karanataka on 25 January 1988. Her father name is Sampath Devadiga and her mother name is Shashikala Devadiga. She has a younger brother, Abhijeeth Devadiga. Her parents separated when she was young with her father leaving “never to return or even stay in touch. She did her schooling in St. Thomas Bangalore till Class five, before shifting to Narayana Guru School in Mangalore. She again returned to Bangalore once she completed her pre-university course.
Anushree started her career as an anchor in a local Television, Namma Tv, which is one of the top channels in Udupi-Mangalore region. Later she got an opportunity to become an anchor on ETV Kannada’s television show Demandappo Demandu, which gained her popularity. Her fluent Kannada, as well as her impressive anchoring, made her most sought-after anchor in the Kannada television industry. She hosted several stage shows such as Suvarna Film Awards, Filmfare Awards, TV9 Film Awards, Zee Music Awards, SIIMA Awards, Celebrity Cricket League and hosted more than 20 TV shows till day. She also participated in the reality show Bigg Boss Kannada 1.

Anushree made her debut in 2011 Kannada movie ‘Bhumitayi’ in a small role prior to appearing as the main lead in ‘Benkipatna’. She acted more than seven Kannada films. She also debuted to Tulu film industry with ‘Kori Rotti’ which released in 2018.
Anushree started her own Youtube channel ‘Anchor Anusree’ where she interacts with several film celebrities and has a discussion on their careers and personal lives. The channel is quite popular among Kannada viewers.

Personal Info:

Real Name Anushree
Stage Name Anushree
Birthday 25 January 1988
Age 32 years
Father Name Sampath
Mother Name Shashikala
Siblings Abhijeeth ( Younger brother)
Birthplace Mangalore, Karnataka
Hometown Mangalore, Karnataka
Current City Bangalore, Karnataka
School St. Thomas Bangalore, and
Narayana Guru English Medium School, Mangalore
College
Eduction
Debut film Bhumitayi (2011, Kannada), Kori Rotti (2018, Tulu)
Zodiac sign(Rashi)
Star sign(Nakshatra)
Marital status Single
Spouse name Unmarried
Hobbies & Interest Dance, Singing, Reading, Watching movies, Cooking
Religion Hindu
Nationality Indian
Anushree Instagram Instagram
Anushree Facebook Facebook
Anushree Youtube Facebook
Anushree Mobile Number N.A.
Email Address N.A.

Anushree’s Lesser Known Facts

1. Anushree was born on 25 January 1988 in Mangalore, Karnataka.
  2. As of now, Anushree’s age is 32 years.
  3. Anushree’s father name is Sampath Devadiga and mother name is Shashikala.
  4. Anushree has a younger brother, Abhijeeth Devadiga.
  5. Anushree’s debut Kannada film as a lead was ‘Benkipatna’ which released in 2015, she also made her Tulu film debut with 2018’s ‘Kori Rotti.

Additional information about Anushree

1. Does Anushree know cooking? – Yes.
  2. Does Anushree smoke? – Not known.
  3. Does Anushree drinks alcohol? – Not known.
  4. Does Anushree go to the gym? – Yes.
  5. Who is Anushree’s first crush? – Not revealed.
  6. Who is Anushree’s boyfriend ( Anushree’s lover)? – Not known.
  7. Who is Anushree’s husband? – Unmarried.
  8. Anushree’s official Instagram account is Instagram
  9. Anushree’s official/fan Facebook page is Facebook
  10. Anushree’s mobile number is N.A.
  11. Anushree’s email address N.A.
  12. Anushree’s shoe size is 8.
  13. Anushree’s height is 5.7″
  14. Anushree’s mother tongue is Tulu.
  15. Anushree’s hometown is Mangalore, Karnataka.
  16. Anushree is one of the top TV anchors in Kannada Television industry.
  17. Most searched terms about Anushree on Google are Anushree marriage, Anushree age, Ansuhree Mane, Anushree family, anchor anushree salary, anchor anushree youtube, anchor anushree engagement, anchor anushree marriage pics, anchor anushree, anushree cast, anushree wiki, anushree bio, anushree salary per episode.

Tags
Coffee with Anu, tv shows, Zee Kanada, zee kannada

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->