View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-16-2022, 10:06 AM

Default Best of 2022 - TV Stars Moving into new homes (bought new homes)

For these celebs, it's been a new beginning this year as they shifted to new homes. With better opportunities coming their way, they fulfilled their wishes by moving into their new homes. It's definitely been a good year for these TV celebs. Let's take a look:

Divya Agarwal

The reality TV personality is on cloud 9. Not only did she shift to her new home, she also got engaged to the love of her life and is looking forward to a wedding next year. Divya shared a video giving a glimpse of her new home in Chembur. It boasts of a huge balcony and a big living room which also doubles up as her studio space when required.

Debina Bonnerjee-Gurmeet Choudhary

Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary have finally found a bigger space for their family. The couple, who had been looking for a bigger space, has found their new home and will soon shift with their two beautiful baby girls. Sharing a glimpse of their new home, Debina wrote, “Cheers to a new beginning.” Currently, interior works are on and the couple just did some last-minute final shopping for their new space.

Jannat Zubair

Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 fame Jannat Zubair shared a glimpse of her new house getting constructed in September. The actress is a proud owner of a house at the age of 21. Jannat, who is known for her on-screen performances and has a massive social media following, is finally a step closer to her “dream house”. While sharing images from the construction site, she said "Because dreams do come true..!! Story of the dream house that I’ve grown up listening to is finally in front of my eyes. #alhumdullilah."

Tejasswi Prakash

Tejasswi Prakash has been on a roll this year. The 29-year-old in September made headlines for buying a lavish beach house in Goa. The actress, who worked her way up in the industry, post Bigg Boss 15, the actress gifted herself a luxurious Audi car.

Ankita Lokhande-Vicky Jain

Ankita Lokhande and Vicky Jain moved into their new home and it’s quite a lavish and luxurious one. The eclectically done up space is called ‘white house’ by the couple. The couple moved in June this year and Vicky had explained in the reality show Smart Jodi how he selected the block and building floor keeping Ankita in mind. Vicky said, “I selected A-wing out of four wings A, B, C, D… according to Ankita’s A. Out of 35 floors, I selected 19th floor because Ankita’s birthday – 19 December. Itna romantic insaan hu main.”

Dimpy Ganguly-Rohit Roy

Mom of three, Dimpy Ganguly shifted to a new and bigger house for her big family. Before having her third baby, they moved to a villa in a community in Dubai. About moving to the new house, she spoke to ETimes TV saying, “We have moved to a new house. It’s actually a villa. I got more bedrooms, we live in a community. It’s got a huge park. It’s really nice for the kids. I was a bit apprehensive before as we were in Downtown Dubai. It was the centre of everything. However, moving here and living in a community I feel brings all the families together.”

Arjun Bijlani

On the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi this year, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 winner Arjun Bijlani has moved into his new house with his family. Arjun previously wrote about moving into the new house in a note that read: I am a happy man today .. Aaj Graha pravesh hai and will get Bappa home as well. People who know me know how much I tried to move in before but it just didn't happen . I guess this was the reason , Bappa wanted to come in with me only and the best part is that today is my favourite day as well TUESDAY !! For some it may be a coincidence but for me it’s not . Like they say everything happens for a reason .. Thank you God for everything. I wanna thank all my friends, family and well wishers for always keeping me in their prayers . And a big thank you to all my fans who have made me who I am . Thank you thank you thank you !!! #gratitude

Karan Kundrra

Apart from roaring with various projects, Tejasswi’s beau Karan Kundrra has also been on a roll. In May this year, he registered his dream house, a lavish flat at a swanky building in Bandra, Mumbai with a beautiful sea-facing view. A source told ETimes TV, "Apart from a sea-facing view, Karan Kundrra's new home has a private lift and a swimming pool. The value of the flat falls somewhere above Rs. 20 crore."

Chhavi Mittal-Mohit Hussein

While Chhavi Mittal renovated her 16 year old home to a functional and child proof space, she is currently into setting up her farmhouse. Along with hubby Mohit Hussein, the couple bought a huge land and built up the place to make their kids stay connected to nature. From a walking track, gym space to a chicken coop, Chhavi and Mohit’s farm house is all about modern touch and staying connected to nature.