View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2017, 06:46 PM

Default Full Details Puneesh Sharma - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Bigg Boss 11: Meet Puneesh Sharma: Gurgaon's party-loving businessman turned Bigg Boss inmate

Puneesh Sharma (Image: Facebook)

While a lot has been said and written about some of the other commoners in the 'Bigg Boss' house this year, Gurgaon's Puneesh Sharma is largely an unknown commodity. The Sushant Lok resident is a civil contractor and has recently moved from Delhi to Gurgaon to pay better attention to his work. Talk to him and he makes one thing clear. He wants to win the show. "I'm here to win," he tells us, adding, "I hope I can keep NCR's winning streak alive," referring to Manveer Gurjar's win last year.

When asked what unique quality he brings to the show and the house, he promptly replies, "Class! That is something I have in abundance." Puneesh will be hoping his class will help him go a long way in the show but that isn't his only USP. He already has experience in winning a reality show. In 2009, Puneesh participated in and won a reality show called 'Sarkar Ki Duniya', wherein he had to survive on a deserted island along with other participants. "It was a similar show and I won there so I definitely have experience and I will draw from that. But another advantage I have is that people still remember me from that show. It's been eight years but I still get fan mail. I'm sure it will only take a week or so before people will start remembering me and that will work in my favour."

Apart from his construction business, Puneesh ais also an investor in a chain of clubs in Delhi-NCR, something he says he did because he is himself a party freak and by his own admission, 'a known face in Delhi page 3 circuit'. He tells us, "I have lived in Delhi all my life before moving to Gurgaon. I was in Ashok Vihar and then in South Ex. I studied at Modern School, Barakhamba Road. I am a Delhiite and like most Delhiites, I love to party. I have a fast and exciting lifestyle and I want to reinvent the idea of a commoner in Bigg Boss