View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-13-2009, 06:44 PM

Default Saumya creates a record!

Saumya Tandon creates a record of being the first Indian actor to go down to China for the endorsement of a Chinese cosmetic!

Saumya Tandon
is happy that albeit by chance and in a tiny way, she has created a record in history!

Saumya says, "I have done a campaign (which means both TVC and print) for one of the biggest Chinese cosmetic brands called Longliqi.I'm the first Indian actress to travel to China and shoot for a Chinese brand and this has also been covered by the press of China."

She adds, "I travelled to Guangzhou the third largest city of China and shot there for two television commercials and the print ads. In one of the commercials, I was featured as an international actress shooting in China and in the other ad I became a Chinese wife."

Saumya had an enjoyable time in our neighbor country. She says, "It was very very interesting to visit China, I just loved the city...people are very professional there. The Chinese people are extremely warm and gave a big welcome as well as farewell party to show how happy they were to have me there."

Like every girl, Saumya didn't forget to shop! "China is now very developed and an absolute delight to shop. I must have picked up a dozen bags for my friends and relatives," she signs off.

Saumya will soon be seen as an anchor on Zee's Dance India Dance which starts on 18th December.