View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-14-2021, 07:46 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 finalist Alekhya Harika gets nostalgic over her fake eviction episode; says, "this show is still heavy in my head"

(Photo: Instagram)

Social media influencer Alekhya Harika, who went onto become one of the five finalists in Bigg Boss Telugu season 4, had a memorable season. While fans often keep sharing various moments from the show, Harika recently got nostalgic over her fake elimination episode.

She shared a series of videos from the episode wherein she can be spotted bidding an emotional farewell to her BFF Noel Sean and other inmates when host Nagarjuna eventually announces it as a fake eviction.

Sharing the videos, Harika wrote, "Its so hard and painful when i see few clips of biggboss This show is still heavy in my Head menh (sic)"

A fake eviction sequence of Harika was featured on the show on September 20 prior to which yet another contestant Karate Kalyani got evicted from the show. Harika eventually emerged as a finalist and was the first one to get evicted in the grand finale. On the professional front, she got back to her online video series.

She recently made headlines by stepping down as the ambassador for Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation (TSTDC). Alekhya was announced as the brand ambassador of TSTDC on Women's Day (March 8).

Commenting on her quick exit, Harika told ETimes TV, "Yes, I had to opt out as I was not comfortable with the issue being unnecessarily prolonged. I'm not comfortable sharing my reasons whatsoever. But I didn't want to focus on my acting career and content creation in social media."