View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-20-2009, 02:10 PM

Roopa Ganguly on Sach Ka Saamna

The 50-episode show Sach ka Saamna that threw up a lot of controversies and dazed all with its boldness is finally coming to an end. But not without a surprise. In the last episode of this reality show, none other than actress Roopa Ganguly will be seen on the hot seat. So what made Roopa take a decision to appear on the show? “I was in two minds after watching the first two episodes. But later, I realised it isn’t just about digging the past. It influences the human mind. Even if truth can be humiliating and sad, I knew I could justify my answers,” Roopa said.

However, she’s disappointed that she couldn’t reveal as many secrets as she would have loved to about herself. She said, “Post Mahabharat my experience was shocking. I got the biggest jolt of my life. Thankfully, I wasn’t too ambitious to have stooped to levels wherein ***ual favours alone could have got me success. In all these 24 years of my career, I haven’t asked anyone for work.”

When asked about her bond with Diveyendu, a 30 - year- old Bengali singer, Roopa said, “He was the one who got me back to Mumbai. He asked me to work again so that people remember me for my hard work,” she said.