View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-02-2021, 11:41 AM

BB Telugu 3 fame Ashu Reddy shares her fangirl moment with her 'first love' Pawan Kalyan; says, "He remembered me and my tattoo"

Ashu Reddy is a diehard fan of actor-politician Pawan Kalyan and her latest Instagram posts are all about her recent camaraderie with her 'first love'. She took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of hers with Pawan Kalyan and also his handwritten note for her. In the post, Ashu shared her excitement adding that he remembered her and as well as the tattoo.

"Met my God again, he said he remembered me and my tattoo, he offered me tea, had conversations for 2 hours!! It felt so sweet ❤️ I'm so glad, he gave me a sweet letter while leaving!! You will always be my First Love Pawan Kalyan❤️ #ashureddy #pawankalyan #pawankalyanfansikada thank you @director_krish Garu (sic)," reads her Instagram post.

Ashu Reddy is a proud fan of Pawan Kalyan and has even got a tattoo of his name on the right lateral side of her torso which she didn't shy away from flaunting on social media. Recently, Ashu's Bigg Boss BFF Himaja also shared a picture with Pawan Kalyan and a note he left her with his best wishes on her Instagram handle.

On the career front, Ashu and Himaja featured in Bigg Boss Telugu season 3. Ashu got evicted from the show prior to Himaja. Besides, Ashu is popular on social media with her lip-sync videos. She is popularly known as 'Samantha Junior' for her striking similarities with Telugu superstar Samantha Akkineni in facial features.