View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2022, 03:19 AM

Akhil Sarthak on his Dhee 14 stint: I don't want to be embarrassed dancing in front of the extraordinarily talented kids

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who made his anchoring debut recently, is currently entertaining fans in the ongoing 14th edition of the popular dance series 'Dhee'. He never ceases to surprise fans with his choice of work and makeovers. In a freewheeling chat with ETimes TV, the handsome hunk got candid about his new hairstyle, stint in Dhee and much more.

I groom myself when I feel low

When I feel low or disturbing, I try to groom myself - be it my beard or hair. It's been so long I got a new hairdo, too. It will also help my upcoming project, too. I'm glad my fans are also liking this new hairstyle. I'm liking those cartoon edits they are making. (Photo: Instagram)

Being emotional is not weak

I'm an emotional person. Being emotional is not weak but controlling your emotions and anger is also required. I'm still working on controlling my emotions and being. My anger issues have subsided, too, over the years. I also have a fun side which only my close friends get to enjoy. I had a small guilt that I couldn't showcase this fun side of mine in the BB house. This is why I'm planning my projects that give me scope to flaunt this as well.(Photo: Instagram)

I prefer to hang around with older people

I find strength within myself. Lately, I'm thinking why should I worry or panic about anything too much when I don't think about it in the next 5 years. I have taken a few situations in life to the heart and years later, those things aren't affecting me so much. So, I've realised that I'm only spoiling my inner strength by overthinking and worrying about anything. I think friendship with people older than you will help you alot. You get to learn a lot of life lessons from them. So, I prefer to hang around them alot.(Photo: Instagram)

I don't have friends in the industry

Honestly, I don't have friends in the industry. Not that the industry is bad but maybe, I'm just happy with the friends in life. I don't mingle with people here much. Once I wrap up my shoots, I'm back to my world.(Photo: Instagram)

About Pradeep Machiraju, Aadi and others....

On this note, I'd like to tell something to my admirers who've been complaining about Aadi's one-liners. It is okay. It's my job to deliver what the show requires and we must be ready to take some punches at times. At the end of the day, I'm happy if I can see someone smile. We are here to entertain and put a smile on your face. Nothing personal. I told the same to Priyamani garu also.(Photo: Instagram)

On his admirers complaining about Aadi's punches

On this note, I'd like to tell something to my admirers who've been complaining about Aadi's one-liners. It is okay. It's my job to deliver what the show requires and we must be ready to take some punches at times. At the end of the day, I'm happy if I can see someone smile. We are here to entertain and put a smile on your face. Nothing personal. I told the same to Priyamani garu also.(Photo: Instagram)

I don't want to be embarrassed dancing in front of them

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who made his anchoring debut recently, is currently entertaining fans in the ongoing 14th edition of the popular dance series 'Dhee'. He never ceases to surprise fans with his choice of work and makeovers. In a freewheeling chat with ETimes TV, the handsome hunk got candid about his new hairstyle, stint in Dhee and much more.