View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-23-2021, 06:43 AM

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Divya Agarwal welcomes boyfriend Varun Sood with a kiss; Shweta Tiwari, Rahul Vaidya, and others snapped at the airport

After a long layover at Doha, the Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 contestants are finally back in Mumbai from Cape Town. Airport was quite a star-studded one as the contestants returned to their base. Rahul Vaidya, Shweta Tiwari, Varun Sood, and many others were snapped at the wee hours.

Varun gets a warm welcome

Girlfriend Divya Agarwal made sure to make Varun Sood’s comeback a memorable one. She held a placard that read ‘You’re my lobster’ (both being TV show Friends fans) and showered him with kisses.

Rahul Vaidya gets a furry welcome

Rahul Vaidya too received a warm welcome but from a furry friend at the airport. And now with his return, fans may soon be learning about his wedding date with girlfriend Disha Parmar.

Shweta Tiwari is all smiles

Sporting a sleek grey crop top and baggy jeans, Shweta Tiwari removed her mask to pose for the photogs. She is definitely delighted to come back home to her kids. But the actress will have to wait for the quarantine period to get over.

Arjun Bijlani’s excitement

Arjun Bijlani was too excited to come back home to his family and posted on Instagram as their flight took off from Doha, “I’m coming home I’m coming home #amchimumbai #cantwait #kkk11 #khatronkekhiladi” However, it’s going to be a few more days of waiting as reportedly they will be in quarantine for a few days.

Vishal strikes a pose

Vishal Aditya Singh, dressed in an all-black outfit and neon green sneakers, strikes cool poses for the photographers. Like Arjun, reportedly he will also be in quarantine for a few days.