View Single Post
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2021, 04:44 PM

Exclusive - RadhaKrishn actors Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh on their on-screen chemistry, bonding and more

Sumedh Mudgalkar and Mallika Singh, who play titular roles on-screen in the mythological RadhaKrishn are loved by fans for their crackling chemistry. Recently, in an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Mallika and Sumedh opened up about breaking the ice on the sets, meeting each other for the first time and also revealed some secrets about each other.
About their first meeting

Sumedh Mudgalkar: When I saw Mallika, the first reaction was she's a sweet, quiet girl. Then when we became friends I used to try and tease her by calling boring, arrogant. If I recall she was very quiet and would look around, observe how things work in the Television industry as at that point she was pretty new to all these things. She would talk less and try to see around what is happening. Those were the rare days (laughs)
Mallika Singh: My initial days were full of nervousness. When I met Sumedh for the first time during the mock shoot I was very nervous. There were so many things going in my mind at that point of time. I was scared also. But he helped me a lot.

One best quality about each other

Sumedh on Mallika: She is very co-operative as a co-star. She has never been adamant about anything and does what the director tells her. She follows the director, and as a co-star also if I tell something to her she will think about her character wisely and do accordingly. I really like this about her.

Mallika on Sumedh: I think all the characters he has played in the show so far, he has been totally dedicated towards it and forgets about everything. His entire focus is on the character.

One best quality as a co-star

Sumedh: Mallika co-operates a lot as a co-star, but is always late on the sets. She is the last one to arrive on the sets (laughs). She would deny it now but other than that she co-operates with everyone and never throws any tantrum. I just love the way she scolds people on the sets as it doesn't sound as a scolding, it becomes the most entertaining part for us. We look at her and enjoy it a lot when she's scolding someone.

Mallika: Sumedh really works hard and as I said earlier whatever he does, he's really dedicated towards it. Sometimes, we get tired physically, mentally and emotionally and we get tired, but the way he pushes himself is a great thing and is not a cup of tea for everybody.

One thing you would want to change about each other

Sumedh: I would want her to take care of her health. She gets very tired during the shoot but we have a fixed schedule and so we have to complete the shoot. So, if she eats well, her health will be better and she will be able to do her job well. I would like to request her fans to please tell her to eat well and take care of her health.

Mallika: There are many things about him that annoys me but it is hard to pick one (laughs).

On best scenes

Sumedh: I think more than her scenes, the way she carries herself, her personality is something which everyone appreciates. She is very natural on-screen and that is what I like the most about Mallika. She puts in a lot of hardwork in her scenes and that shows. In between, she played different characters and that was a refreshing change for me. I really liked her role of Vallabh. She would roam on the sets wearing a moustache.

Mallika: I can't pick one particular scene of Sumedh as all the scenes he has done so far have been brilliant and have worked because of his hard work.

End of the article