Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News

Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News (https://www.wikinewforum.com//index.php)
-   Sports News Forum (https://www.wikinewforum.com//forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Quarter-Finals: ICC World Cup 2011 (https://www.wikinewforum.com//showthread.php?t=72404)

fghi714 03-20-2011 03:15 AM

Quarter-Finals: ICC World Cup 2011

Quarter-Finals: ICC World Cup 2011

South Africa Vs New Zealand

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...cagrame550.jpg

Vs

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...appeal_550.jpg

-----------

Dhaka: South Africa's reputation as cricket's perennial chokers returned to haunt them as New Zealand pulled off a dramatic 49-run win on Friday to qualify for the World Cup semi-finals.
The Black Caps, restricted to 221-8 after taking first strike, bundled out South Africa for 172 in an exciting finish in front of 23,000 fans at the Shere Bangla Stadium.
http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/si...am2503-630.jpg

New Zealand won

<table><tbody><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Yet another World Cup ends in a heart-break for the South Africans. One has to feel really sorry for them. Wonder what their supporters and fans will be feeling like. Anyway on that note, time for me, Srivathsa to sign off on behalf of my colleagues, Sid V, Ajith and Pradeep. Sleep tight and don't forget to read the beautiful summary in three parts right above the last wicket description. It's a cracker of a summary! Bye!

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Presentation:

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Oram: I was thinking that I've got to go hard at this, or else I might not get near it. Thankfully I was tall enough and got there (referring to the Kallis catch). I suppose so, but I don't want to take credit for the win, they had a good partnership going, obviously Kallis an outstanding player - if I didn't take the catch it was 4 and they would've had the momentum. If it changes the game, I will take that. To be injury free, has been great, it is very tough to play consistently with all those injuries. That's why my cricket has gotten better. We got to win this from now, I guess, we have beaten SA, who beat India and are a damn good side. If we don't take belief from this, then there is no point in playing. We have got a talented, but inconsistent side, but I've never been more prouder than today be in the dressing room and wear a Silver Fern on. This will be right up there in the top 3, the win against SA at the Wanderers in 03 springs to mind. To be written off before the game and to come here and perform, when we don't have a great record is an unbelievable feeling.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Jacob Oram is the Man of the Match for his magnificent all-round performance.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Vettori: It was a team-effort, full credit to the boys. Guptill was excellent in the field and we did superbly in the field. We wanted 250, it was probably the best time to bat. We s****ped through to 220. The guys said that the wicket will get worse to bat on and we got the wickets of Kallis and AB, that's when we believed that we could win. Amazing piece of work from Guptill to get AB out and that's when we thought it could be our game. Big Jake has proved his worth in every game that he has played and today was another day. 4 wickets and a great catch as well, we can't ask for more from him. Great to see him being injury free as well. He is such a vital part of our side. We will be glued to the televisions tomorrow to watch the other semis. We have the reputation that we can beat any side on a given day, but inconsistency has thwarted us. We are known to be perennial semi-finalists and hopefully we will go one step further (and then cheekily corrects to two steps further.)

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Smith: It's very difficult to explain how we are feeling right now. There are no words to describe our feelings. We have to take it on the chin and move on. We have let ourselves down and all credit to the Kiwis and we wish them all the best from here on. 210-220 was a very reasonable score to chase on this. Credit to Ryder and Taylor for batting well. We lost key wickets and that set us back. Hopefully in the years to come, the teams that come from SA will change the track record of not having won a knock-out game. I can't unravel the reason behind that track-record. It's time to move forward. The people back home in SA are very disappointed and no words can console them.</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">The look on Smith's face says it all. He is walking around with a shocked expression on his face. As are the other Proteas' team members. They will be feeling so low and down at the moment. The Kiwi team are ecstatic and they are hugging, embracing and jumping around. The whole Kiwi team do a lap of honor, thanking the crowd for their support.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Nathan McCullum: It is unbelievable, we tried to score 220-230. We should have scored more but the most important part was the gut and determination shown by Jesse and Ross in the middle overs. The way the boys bowled and fielded was outstanding. We need to field well to win games like these, the standard set in the field by Guptill and others was totally outstanding. The crowd was fantastic, they cheered good cricket and backed us.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">A couple of things to be noted: This in all probability is Kallis' last World Cup game. Yesterday it was Ponting, today it is Kallis - who does not have a World Cup winning medal - which sadly will remain a dream. Wonder what is running through Allan Donald's mind? - the Black Caps bowling coach - who is a South African and was the last man out in that disastrous semi-final in 1999. On the one hand, he will be happy that his side are through to the semis, while as a South African he will be feeling sorry for some of his past mates.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Credit to Dan and Big Jake: Daniel Vettori's captaincy must be lauded for he kept on attacking right through, even when Kallis and Smith were going strong. Once Kallis got out, he tightened the screws further and that really put tremendous pressure on the South Africans. Dan kept 5-6 men in the ring, saved the singles and rotated the bowlers well. The Kiwis were aggressive with their body language and had a few verbals with Faf. On the other hand, Big Jake proved his value to this side by putting in a wonderful all-round show. He has borne a lot of criticism from the media back home for his inability to keep himself fit. But as Simon Doull said on air today, Oram - who had contemplated retiring after this tournament - is now having second thoughts and feels much fitter and stronger about his body.</td></tr><tr><td class="" colspan="2"><table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="250px" height="30px"><tbody><tr><td rowspan="1" valign="top" width="50px">http://74.86.155.244/stats//img/faceImages/608.jpg</td><td valign="top"><table style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); height: 30px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="220px"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; font: bold 14px Arial; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">M Morkel departs on 3</td></tr><tr><td>» See who is leading the wickets tally</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">The Big Jinx: Kepler Wessels, Hansie Cronje, Hansie Cronje, Shaun Pollock and now Graeme Smith. The jinx continues. One can't fathom how the South Africans conspire to defeat themselves everytime in a knock-out game in the World Cup. From 108/2 to 172 all-out - 8/64 of the most unbelievable madness from the South Africans handed the Kiwis the game. Amla's freaky wicket started off things, but South Africa were well in control of the match, till Big Jake with those huge hands took out Kallis with a fabulous catch - reminiscent of Kapil's match-winning catch to dismiss Sir Viv Richards, that set India on the way to win the World Cup. From then on, South Africa self-destructed like they only can and the Kiwis reached their 6th semi-final in 10 World Cups. South Africa still haven't won a knock-out game in a World Cup and this is the 5th time since 1992 that has happened.

</td></tr><tr><td class="ballnum hawkeyeballnum" valign="top"> http://live4.cricbuzz.com/includes/a...zz/hawkeye.png 43.2</td><td class="commclass "> Wood**** to Morne Morkel, out Caught by (sub)How!! SA are eliminated. What a sad way to end though. Yet another World Cup and they stick to their reputation - this one is the mother of all chokes. Morne Morkel comes down the track and had no other option but to go for the big hit. He went for it and holed out to How. It was well tossed up and Morne Morkel could not get the power to clear the man. End of Smith as ODI skipper of SA too - he has said that he will resign from his captaincy duties after the WC. Morne Morkel c (sub)How b Wood**** 3(17)

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2"> Wood**** to Morne Morkel, THATS OUT!! Caught!!</td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 03-20-2011 09:00 AM

Sri Lanka Vs England

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...murali-550.jpg

Vs

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...t/side-550.jpg

-------------

Sri Lanka won

<table><tbody><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Right, the semi-final line-up is done. It will be Sri Lanka versus New Zealand at Colombo on March 29th and then the mother of all battles, India versus Pakistan on the 30th in Mohali. The next few days promises to be the most thrilling time in this World Cup. We will bring you all the action that happens. This is Sid V, saying good bye on behalf of my colleagues Ajith, Pradeep and Srivathsa. Ciao!

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Dilshan: I spoke to Sanga and I told him that I could bowl six-seven overs with the new ball. He told me yesterday that I will be opening the bowling. I had the confidence to bowl with the new ball on this wicket. Tharanga was awesome and I decided to take some chances early on. The wicket was getting better and there was nothing for the fast bowlers. We managed to carry on after a good start. We would be wanting to continue with the good form and we will be eager to get to Mumbai for the finals.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Dilshan is the Man of the Match for his unbeaten century and his wicket with the new ball.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Sangakkara: I did not think it would be so easy. Losing the toss, we thought that we should get off to a good start with the ball and Dilshan did just that. We have to brush up on our fielding. The guys did their job in the field and we managed to keep the total down to a manageable one. The crowd are fantastic and we are trying to make them proud. Murali has pulled up a bit stiff and we are sure he will be fit. We have cover in case Murali does not recover. We are not planning too far ahead, we have to keep our feet on the ground. It is a semi-final and every team will be wanting to do well and we are not taking it lightly. The opening partnership gave us inspiration and we look forward to the match.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Strauss: I thought we were 30-50 runs short. We did not get off to a good start and we managed to bat well in the middle overs. We could not accelerate towards the end. Dilshan and Tharanga were awesome. It was a flat wicket and we struggled to get the breakthrough. We lost a couple of early wickets and that forced the batsmen to consolidate. We have not played good cricket and we are going home. We have not played with quality with both bat and ball. We showed a lot of resolve and grit but this was a step too far. SL are a good team. We have to sit down at the end of a World Cup and think of how to go ahead. We are looking forward to some rest.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Tharanga: It was a good show by me and Dilshan. A solid opening partnership is very important in a crucial game like this. I hope that we continue this run in the upcoming semi-finals. The crowd is always behind us and it was a special feeling. Playing at home and with the crowd support, we have a good chance against New Zealand.</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">It's been a walk in the park for the Lankans. They never let pressure get on top of them, the openers came out and chanced their arms against the swinging delivery and once things settled down, they found boundaries at will. Both Tharanga and Dilshan got to their respective fifties, and ensured that they made the bowlers toil very hard. Dilshan got to his 10th ODI hundred while Tharanga snapped up his 11th ODI ton as SL make a strong statement before cruising their way into the semis. They now meet New Zealand on 29th in Colombo in the first of the semi finals. Don't go away, wait for the presentation ceremony.</td></tr><tr><td class="" colspan="2">
</td></tr><tr><td class="ballnum hawkeyeballnum" valign="top"> http://live5.cricbuzz.com/includes/a...zz/hawkeye.png 39.3</td><td class="commclass "> Tremlett to Tharanga, FOUR!!, 11th ODI CENTURY!! for Tharanga, his 2nd in WCs and third against England, Sri Lanka have crushed England by 10 wkts. They have booked a meeting with New Zealand at this very ground on Tuesday, fuller length delivery outside off, Tharanga crashes it past cover and holds his arms aloft in triumph, it has been a wonderful partnership between these two as they gave England no chance, a sad end to England who had the nerves pulsating in this tournament with one close contest after another, if this was a boxing match, SL have given England a knockout punch.</td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 03-20-2011 09:05 AM

India Vs Australia

India to play QF vs Australia in Ahmedabad on Thursday 24th
March 2011

Sardar Patel Gujarat Stadium, Motera Mar 24(14:30)

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...wicket_550.jpg

Vs

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...s-team-550.jpg

-------

India won

<table><tbody><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Huge Huge game in store for us on the 30th at Mohali, it is India v Pakistan, the semi final. But before that, it is South Africa v New Zealand at Mirpur tomorrow. It has been a nerve-wracking, but yet the best coverage possible, I believe. Thank you all for tuning in. This is Ajith signing out on behalf of the superstitious Srivathsa and the light hearted Sid V. As I always say, keep your frown, upside down. If you are an Indian fan, you need not try hard doing that. Cheers!

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Presentation Ceremony

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Yuvraj: I don't know whether this is a purple patch, but there was a lot of pressure that we were playing against Australia. I knew that Raina was there to come, we did well in the end. I told Gautam Gambhir that I'm not Virender Sehwag, I can't run that quickly, may be it was my mistake, apologies to him. I have been through tough times, I have continued to trust myself and stick to my plans. Looking at the wicket, I knew 250-260 was a tough score, Sachin and Gauti batted well and the partnership with Raina was key. Beating Australia, the three time World Champions, is really special.</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Yuvraj Singh, yet again, is the Man of the Match for India. What an all round performance.</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">MS Dhoni: 70 odd runs needed, I thought these are the two guys who have to take us to the end. I had hopes on Yuvraj, but I did feel the pressure and for the men in the middle, it was all about handling pressure. With Raina coming in, he was technically more sound compared to Yusuf and our choice was made thinking that we need to bat the 50 overs. We fielded the best today, Yuvi was electrifying. Everybody gave 100%, I think we saved at least a fifteen runs. Well, it doesn't get better. World Cup hosted by the sub continent nations, an India Pakistan semi finals, there will be more pressure for us, not from inside but from outside. The people will say, don't worry about the Cup, it does not matter, but win the semi finals for us.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Ricky Ponting: We competed hard, there is no doubt about that. We had a chance at halfway stage, we had to take a few more wickets but Yuvraj and Raina played well. With 15 overs left, we were in with a big chance, we had to get more wickets and get into their tail. We have had our moments, we are probably a better team than what we have showed. Full credit to India to the way they have played, good luck to them from here on.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Raina: I knew that whenever I got the chance that I would do well. I would like to thank Gary Kirsten for giving me the chance and I proved that I can do well. When I was in the sitting dressing room, Sachin came up to me and told me to maintain my calm. He told me to just go out there and do the job. Yuvraj told me to me to play my natural game. I hope to continue with the good work in this tournament. We have to maintain the hard work and we have to bring out our best against Pakistan in the semi-finals.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Phase 1 - The new ball saga: Chasing 261 on this wicket wasn't an easy task by any means. And with the kind of wicket taking, ruthless bowlers that the Aussies possess, it was important for India to get off to a decent start to lay a base to this run chase. Tendulkar and Sehwag did just that, Sehwag survived a review initially and the openers made sure that they didn't lose any wicket in the first 8 overs. Later on, though Sehwag fell, Sachin Tendulkar carried it forward with a well made fifty. India on top.

</td></tr><tr><td class="" colspan="2">
</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Phase 2 - The disordered middle order: When a chase is on, more than good bowling, it is pressure and panic that can result in the fall of wickets. And that's what happened. A beauty to get Tendlya, a horrible running resulting in the downfall of Gambhir, a full toss smacked straight to mid wicket by Kohli and Dhoni cutting a piece of cake to Clarke, they all came down like a pack of tumbling cards. The balance shifts - Aussies on top.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Phase 3 - Hold your nerves or pack your bags: Then came the decisive phase, it was left to Yuvraj and Raina to decide whether to anchor it forward or to let it slip away. A semi final date against Pakistan was at stake. He has been the man in tremendous form for India, the question was, will he be able to tackle the likes of Lee and Tait, Johnson and Krejza? Raina, at the other end, susceptible to short deliveries, had to step up and make it count. A few cracking boundaries, a bit more pressure on the bowlers, and a win was at striking distance. India on top.

</td></tr><tr><td class="commclass " colspan="2">Phase 4 - When the nerves settle: It went down to the wire, but the Aussies were playing against 12 men, the XI men in blue and the crowd, their 12th man. The support and the wishes didn't go unanswered and Yuvraj took India home. Alright, everything said and done, it is India v Pakistan at Mohali. Don't go away, this is me Ajith who will be back with the presentation. PS: Srivathsa, the man of superstitions, wanted to handle comm duties for the entire innings and he must be a tired man. Time for him to get a breather.

</td></tr><tr><td class="ballnum hawkeyeballnum" valign="top"> http://live4.cricbuzz.com/includes/a...zz/hawkeye.png 47.4</td><td class="commclass "> Lee to Yuvraj, FOUR!!, India have won and are through to the semis! End of the road for Australia. What a journey it has been as well. I don't think anyone can even come remotely close to surpassing or equaling their record in World Cups. The dream semis is on now - India vs Pakistan at Mohali. Their reign has been ended by India. Magnificent scenes as Yuvraj makes room and flays that over cover, he is pumped or what, waves the bat wildly and lets out a huge roar, sinks on his knees and pumps his fists in delight. Raina walks up to him and embraces him in a bear hug. What scenes at Motera!

Ponting walks off - respect to the great man - it could be his last game in World Cups. As soon as the winning hit was hit by Yuvraj, the Indian team raised together and congratulated each other. PS: Even Munna who was having his dinner, got up and celebrated. Not sure whether he finished his dinner or not. @ 142.95 kmph</td></tr></tbody></table>

welcomewiki 03-20-2011 09:11 AM

Pakistan Vs West Indies

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...ar2602-550.jpg

Vs

http://static.cricketnext.com/pix/sl...esteam-550.jpg

--------

Pakistan won

welcomewiki 03-20-2011 04:33 PM

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f2f2f2">Quarter-finals</td> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f2f2f2">Semi-finals</td> <td colspan="2">
</td> <td colspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f2f2f2">Final</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td width="150">
</td> <td width="50">
</td> <td width="20">
</td> <td width="25">
</td> <td width="150">
</td> <td width="50">
</td> <td width="20">
</td> <td width="25">
</td> <td width="150">
</td> <td width="50">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">23 March – Dhaka, Bangladesh</td> <td rowspan="4" style="border-width: 0pt 0pt 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="7" style="border-width: 0pt 0pt 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="3">
</td> <td rowspan="7" style="border-width: 0pt 0pt 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="13" style="border-width: 0pt 0pt 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="9">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...kistan.svg.png Pakistan</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 113/0</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">30 March – Mohali, India</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...re1999.svg.png West Indies</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 112</td> <td rowspan="3" style="border-width: 2px 3px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...kistan.svg.png Pakistan</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">24 March – Ahmedabad, India</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td rowspan="3" style="border-width: 0pt 3px 1px 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="5" style="border-width: 2px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._India.svg.png India</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td rowspan="12" style="border-width: 2px 3px 1px 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...tralia.svg.png Australia</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 260/6</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">2 April – Mumbai, India</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._India.svg.png India</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 261/5</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border-width: 2px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">25 March – Dhaka, Bangladesh</td> <td rowspan="4" style="border-width: 0pt 0pt 1px; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="12" style="border-width: 2px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ealand.svg.png New Zealand</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 221/8</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">29 March – Colombo, Sri Lanka</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Africa.svg.png South Africa</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 172</td> <td rowspan="3" style="border-width: 2px 3px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ealand.svg.png New Zealand</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="2">26 March – Colombo, Sri Lanka</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td rowspan="3" style="border-width: 0pt 3px 1px 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="6" style="border-width: 2px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Lanka.svg.png Sri Lanka</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9">
</td> <td rowspan="6" style="border-width: 2px 0pt 0pt; border-style: solid; border-color: black;">
</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ngland.svg.png England</td> <td rowspan="2" style="border: 1px solid rgb(170, 170, 170);" align="center" bgcolor="#f9f9f9"> 229/6</td> </tr> <tr> <td height="6">
</td> <td colspan="2" rowspan="4">
</td></tr></tbody></table>