Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News

Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News (https://www.wikinewforum.com//index.php)
-   Television & Digital OTT Forums (https://www.wikinewforum.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2022-2023: Koffee With Karan (https://www.wikinewforum.com//showthread.php?t=424707)

welcomewiki 05-04-2022 11:38 AM

2022-2023: Koffee With Karan

Latest Update:
  • Samantha Ruth Prabhu on current equation with ex-husband Naga Chaitanya
  • Karan shared in his note the show has been an important part of his life and the viewers' for 6 years but it's time to bid adieu to it.
Suhana Khan And The Archies Gang to Make Their Debut on KJo’s Show? – Full Details

• https://blogger.googleusercontent.co...2-02.51-PM.jpgKoffee With Karan 7: Karan Johar’s celeb chat show Koffee With Karan 7 is all getting spicier and bigger with new surprises in the new season. Koffee With Karan Season 7 is expected to have Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter Suhana and her The Archies team in one of the episodes. According to a Bollywood Life report, “Suhana Khan will be making her Koffee debut along with her The Archies gang and the girl is going to be all out and special about her big Bollywood dream ad her experience of shooting the film with the gang.” The report further stated, “Karan Johar will also question here why didn’t she choose him for her launch and she might take a funny dig at him claiming that he is already been the soft target when it comes to nepotism debate.”Also Read - Kareena Kapoor Khan CONFIRMS ***y Entry in Koffee With Karan 7, Shares Hot Look in Black
  • Suhana to Spill The Beans on Siblings Aryan And AbRam
  • As per the BL source, “Suhana Khan, the princess of the Khan house will also be talking a lot more about her family right from Aryan Khan being her big brother and the support she gets from him. The tough time the Khan family faced during the drug case and more. Suhana Khan will also reveal that she is the most loved sibling in the house, while AbRam is her heart.” Suhana is making her debut with Zoya Akhtar’s directorial The Archies inspired on the popular American comic series. The film also stars Agastya Nanda and Khushi Kapoor. The trio plays Veronica, Archie and Betty respectively. Agastya is Shweta Bachchan’s son and Amitabh Bachchan’s great grandson. Khushi is late actor Sridevi and film producer Boney Kapoor’s younger daughter. Also Read - Karan Johar Almost CONFIRMS Ananya Panday-Aditya Roy Kapur Are Dating in New Koffee With Karan 7 Promo - Watch
  • KWK 7 so far had Ranveer Singh-Alia Bhatt, Sara Ali Khan-Janhvi Kapoor and Akshay Kumar-Samantha Ruth Prabhu as the guests. The new episode will have Liger co-stars Vijay Deverakonda and Ananya Pandey as KJo’s guests. Also Read - Angry Nayanthara Fans Slam Karan Johar on Twitter After 'Disrespecting' Her on Koffee With Karan 7
Koffee with Karan 7: Samantha Ruth Prabhu on current equation with ex-husband Naga Chaitanya: It is not amicable right now but may be in future
  • https://blogger.googleusercontent.co...0/93034236.jpgSouth superstar Samantha Ruth Prabhu has made her debut on Koffee with Karan season 7.
  • When quizzed about life and her equation with Naga Chaitanya post-separation, Samantha replied, "It has been hard but it is good now, fine. I'm stronger than ever before."
  • When asked if she still has hard feelings, Samantha said, "If you ask if you have to put us in a room and hide sharp objects, as of now, yes."
  • She confirmed that it is not an 'amicable' situation right now. "Hmmm.. not right now, but may be sometime in the future, yeah."
  • Talking about being vocal about her separation and how it led to trolling on social media, Samantha said, "I couldn't really complain about it because I chose that path. I chose to be transparent, to reveal a lot of my life. When the separation happened, I couldn't be too upset about it because they invested in my life and it was my responsibility to have answers."
  • Samantha also quoted Michael McConaughey's line "In the art of life, I haven't scored all A's. But I'd rather take an experienced C over an ignorant A any day" from his book 'Greenlights' while answering how she dealt with the post-separation trolls.
  • For the unversed, Samantha and Naga Chaitanya announced separation in October 2021 through an Instagram post. Samantha has been facing trolls on social media ever since. She recently hit back at reports claiming her PR team 'planted' Naga Chaitanya-Sobhita Dhulipala's dating rumours. Samantha in her tweet lashed out at the report and mentioned how it 'must be true' when there is a rumour on a girl but when there is rumour on a boy, it might have been 'planted by a girl'. Adding that she and her ex husband Naga Chaitanya have 'clearly moved on', Samantha advised them to 'grow up', 'move on' and focus on their work and families.

What Host says:
  • https://blogger.googleusercontent.co.../91307718.webp
  • He wrote, "Hello, Koffee With Karan has been a part of my life, and yours, for 6 seasons now. I'd like to think we've made an impact and even found our place in pop culture history. And so, it is with a heavy heart that I announce that Koffee With Karan will not be returning."
  • This announcement has left several fans of KWK disappointed. Artist Raja Kumari called it, "The end of an era." Social media influencer Prajati Koli went 'NOOO'. Another user wrote, "Tell me this is a prank!!!!"
All Seasons:
  • Recently there were several reports about KJo donning the hat of the host for the seventh season.
  • Some of the popular names doing the rounds on the guest list were Akshay Kumar, Varun Dhawan, Kiara Advani, Anil Kapoor, Neetu Singh, and Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif, and Siddhant Chaturvedi.
  • In fact, newly married Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were expected to be the first guests on the show. However, this 'Important Announcement' by Karan puts all speculations to rest.
  • Over the years, Koffee With Karan has seen 6 successful and popular seasons featuring celebrities mainly from showbiz.