Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos, Written Updates, DVD Quality Vidoes: Colors 'Sasuraal Simar Ka'

Sasural Simar Ka is a daily soap on Colors TV. It premiered on April 25, 2011. It is scheduled to air every Monday to Friday at 7:30PM IST. It is a lighthearted humor drama show. It captures the journey of a young, chirpy and joyous girl and her dream of becoming a dancing superstar.

Plot

This story of 'Sasural Simar Ka' is the journey of an ordinary young small town girl, Simar, who has grown up in her middle class family, under her father's strict discipline and is well prepared to continue living under her husband's shadow in future. She loves her father a lot and vice versa, whose teachings have enriched her with strong values and rooted her deep in culture. But her simple sounding story takes a sharp turn when her dreams and discipline of middle class come face to face. Her passion for dancing and peer pressure induces her to enroll in a dance competition. She starts chasing her dream without letting both her father and her Sasural people know about it, with support from some family members and above all, her husband. This hide and seek creates many challenging and interesting situations which are dealt with a light hearted treatment. Simar's journey is close to the thousands of middle class girl's dreams living in small towns, aspiring for something but deprived due to their situations and circumstances.

Casts

• Deepika Samson as Simar
  • Avika Gor as Roli
  • Pankaj Dheer as Jamna Lal Dwivedi
  • Master Rak**** as Gautam
  • Himani Shivpuri as Rajjo Bua
  • Jaya Ojha as Meena
  • Shoaib Ibrahim as Prem
  • Jayati Bhatia as Nirmala Bhardwaj
  • Adarsh Gautam
  • Snehal Sahay as Uma
  • Ashiesh Roy
  • Sahil Anand
  • Vishal as Satyendar
  • Adarsh

Dipika Samson Role:Simar
‘Simar’ the protagonist of Sasural Simar Ka is an attractive, religious, full of values and ambitious girl from Vrindavan. Dance is her passion. She loves her father a lot yet is scared of him. Being the eldest sister in the family, accepting responsibility comes naturally to her. Her relationship with her bua and younger sister is that of best friends.

Sahil Anand Role:Shailender

Avika Gor Role:Roli
She portrays the character of Simar’s younger sister. She is a TV buff and has the keys to all unopened gossip of TV industry and mimics the TV artists. She is a cleanliness freak who keeps everything in order. Her style of speaking is greatly influenced by television and she taunts her mother and sister on trivial matters regularly.

Pankaj Dheer Role:Jamna lal Dwivedi
Jamna lal Dwivedi a short tempered disciplinarian, autocratic father of Simar

Himani Shivpuri Role:Rajjo Bua
Rajjo Bua, who is a great support to Simar and balances the power in the house.

Jaya Ojha Role:Alka
Alka is Simar’s mother and has lived under her husband’s commands.

Manish Raisinghania Role:Siddharth

Shoaib Ibrahim Role:Prem
He is the love intrest of Simar

Nishigandha Wad Role:Prem's Mother

Vishal Role:Satyendar

Jaya Ojha Role:Meena Jamna Lal Dwivedi

Jayati Bhatia Role:Nirmala Bhardwaj
She heads the family, is a stickler but fun loving and has grey shades.

Snehal Sahay Role:Prem;s Bhabhi

Abhishek Sharma Role:Sankalp Bhardwaj

Adarsh Gautam Role:Rajendar Bharadwaj

Rak**** Role:Gautam Jamna Lal Dwivedi

Ashiesh Roy Role:Suryendar Bharadwaj

Jitendra Trehan Role:Kaka

Janvi Vora Role:Karuna Suryendar Bharadwaj
sasural simar ka, sasural simar ka forum, sasural simar ka india forums, sasural simar ka india forum, sasural simar ka story, sasural simar ka written update, simar ka sasural, india forums sasural simar ka, sasuraal simar ka, sasural simar ka latest news, simar, sasural+simar+ka, colors+sasural simarka+latest news, sasural simar ka news, story of sasural simar ka

Cast of Sasural Simar Ka in Sasural Simar Ka TV Show

Sasural Simar Ka
Genre Family Drama
Format soap opera and Drama
Created by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms
Written by Story & Screenplay
Rajesh Dubey
Manisha Singh
Dialogues
Nikhil Deo
Directed by Pawan Kumar
Country of origin India
Language(s) Hindi
No. of episodes 5 as of 29 April 2011
Production
Producer(s) Rashmi Sharma
Camera setup 720pHDTV(SDTV)
Running time approx. 24+ minutes
Broadcast
Original channel Colors TV
Original run April 25, 2011 – present
External links
Website
Old ,

Default Sasural Simar Ka gets the 7.30 slot; Pratha shifted to 7 PM

COLORS' new show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot...

COLORS and Sunrise Productions' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot.

As we know, Bhagyavidhaata which presently airs at the 7 PM slot will bid adieu on 15th April. Since Sunrise Productions has their successful show Saathiya airing at the 7 PM slot on Star Plus, Sasural Simar Ka gets the time slot of 7.30 PM.

Our source states, "Rishton Se Badi Pratha which airs at the 7.30 PM slot presently will be shifted to the 7 PM slot from 18th April. And the new show will occupy the 7.30 PM slot, thereby giving more competition to Sasural Genda Phool and Chhoti Bahu".

Sasural Simar Ka has Deepika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim playing the leads. Avika Gor who got into the limelight as the Choti Anandi in Balika Vadhu returns to TV with this show. Abhishek Sharma, Pankaj Dheer, Himani Shivpuri, Sahil Anand etc will be playing pivotal roles.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, Sunrise Productions but she remained unavailable.

Pearl Grey, Producer of Rishton Se Badi Pratha was clueless about her show getting a shift in time slot.
Old ,
ijkl473

Thumbs up TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

Jayati Bhatia, Sahil Anand and more names add to Colors' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka...

had earlier reported about the upcoming show on Colors', Sasural Simar Ka, produced by Rashmi Sharma's Sunrise Productions wherein Deepika Samson will play the female lead and Shoaib Ibrahim, the male lead.

We bring you more names from the Sasural of Simar.

Jayati Bhatia who plays Manju aunty in Sasural Genda Phool will play the head of the family, Daadi. Adarsh Gautam and Ashiesh Roy will play her two sons. Sahil Anand, Shoaib Ibrahim and Vishal will be seen as the three sons of Adarsh and Abhishek Sharma will play Ashiesh Roy's son.

Sasural Simar Ka is about a middle class conservative family where in the aspirations of a girl to be a dancer is restricted.

The show was set to go on floors from 18 April, but due to some issues the show is now set to launch on 24 April.

As reported earlier, Sasural Simar Ka will be telecast at 7:30 pm and Rishton Se Badi Pratha will be shifted to 7 pm.

----------

Sasuraal Simar Ka, Rashmi Sharma's next offering on COLORS will have Dipika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim as leads..

Rashmi Sharma's Sunrise Productions is coming up with a new show on COLORS titled 'Sasuraal Simar Ka'. The show is about a middle class conservative family wherein the aspiration of the lead girl to become a dancer gets restricted.

The first promo of the show is already on air. Deepika Samson who was last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo plays the female protagonist. Shoaib Ibrahim who essayed the role of Karan in Rashmi Sharma's Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein has been roped in to play the male lead.

Veteran actors Pankaj Dheer and Himani Shivpuri will be seen essaying prominent roles. Abhishek Sharma who has till now been seen in youth oriented shows will for the first time be part of a family drama with this show. He is presently seen in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

Our source states, "Pankaj Dheer plays the girl's father while Himani Shivpuri is her bua. Shoaib and Abhishek Sharma play brothers".

When contacted, Shoaib Ibrahim confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing the lead in Rashmi Sharma's new show for COLORS. This is my second show with the production house".

Pankaj Dheer refused to talk about the concept of the show, "All I can tell you is that I essay the role of a very strict and conservative father".

We could not get thro' to Abhishek.

Sunrise Productions, makers of successful shows like Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat and Saathiya Saath Nibhana have the knack of striking a chord with the viewers with their simple and good story telling.

Sasuraal Simar Ka is expected to launch in the month of April.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, but she remained unavailable.
Old ,

Ashiesh Roy in Sasural Simar Ka

Ashiesh Roy, last seen in Mrs & Mr Sharma Allahabadwale will be part of Sunrise Productions’ Sasural Simar Ka on Colors.

A source says, “The casting for the boy’s family has already started and Ashiesh has been finalised to play the boy’s uncle, who is always cheerful and smiling. He idolises his elder brother and mother and believes they can do no wrong. He’s an expert astrologer too, and people come from afar to show him their kundalis. His wife doesn’t approve of his happy-go-lucky ways, but he adores her anyway.”

Another source says, “Their family had started as small-time sweet makers and their mother had started it all and now they are known nationally. The eldest son of the family who is also the boy’s father handles the sweet business as he is well educated. Ashish plays the second brother. Simar will get married into this family. The shooting starts from tomorrow as it goes on air on April 18.”

Roy confirmed his participation and said, “Well, when producer Rashmi Sharma approached me for this show, I was excited for two reasons one, because my mother is a huge fan of their show Saathiya. And two, this new show is being telecast on Colors, known for its path breaking content. So, once the dates worked out, I didn’t hesitate before saying ‘yes’.”

He is also doing Sunrise Productions’ Mr and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuain.

Dipika Samson, Avika Gor, Himani Shivpuri, Pankaj Dheer and Jaya Ojha will be part of the girl’s family.
Old ,

Sasural Simar Ka gets the 7.30 slot; Pratha shifted to 7 PM

COLORS' new show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot...

COLORS and Sunrise Productions' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot.

As we know, Bhagyavidhaata which presently airs at the 7 PM slot will bid adieu on 15th April. Since Sunrise Productions has their successful show Saathiya airing at the 7 PM slot on Star Plus, Sasural Simar Ka gets the time slot of 7.30 PM.

Our source states, "Rishton Se Badi Pratha which airs at the 7.30 PM slot presently will be shifted to the 7 PM slot from 18th April. And the new show will occupy the 7.30 PM slot, thereby giving more competition to Sasural Genda Phool and Chhoti Bahu".

Sasural Simar Ka has Deepika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim playing the leads. Avika Gor who got into the limelight as the Choti Anandi in Balika Vadhu returns to TV with this show. Abhishek Sharma, Pankaj Dheer, Himani Shivpuri, Sahil Anand etc will be playing pivotal roles.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, Sunrise Productions but she remained unavailable.

Pearl Grey, Producer of Rishton Se Badi Pratha was clueless about her show getting a shift in time slot.
Old ,

Sister Act

Deepika Samson and Avika Gor in Sasural Simar Ka.

A mutual admiration society has been started by Deepika Samson and Avika Gor, who are playing sisters in Colors' new show Sasural Simar Ka. Deepika, who was last seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, is playing the titlerole of Simar but is aware of the fact that the limelight will be on Avika, the Balika Vadhu who returns to the small screen with this show.

"I take it as plus point and hope we will be the best pair of sisters on screen," smiles Deepika, who has a lot in common with Avika including a love for chocolate ice-cream.

For Avika who is an only child, having an on-screen sister is fun. "As a child I used to always long for a brother or sister and now I have found her", she giggles.

In the serial, Deepika is shown to be fond ofdancing which is disliked by her parents but Avika encourages her. Avika plays Roli, a complete TV buff spouting lines like, "Main tumhe itna marungi ki tu iccha ki tarah rone lagega."

In real life too, Avika who will be seen in a small role in Tezz, loves watching films and music channels.
Old ,

"It is a journey from tears to smile"- Avika Gor

Avika Gor speaks out the differences between Anandi in Balika Vadhu and Roli in Sasural Simar Ka...

Avika Gor is all set to go thro' a makeover and show to the audience that she is a versatile actor.

After being the girl next door in Colors' Balika Vadhu, she is back on small screen with the new show Sasural Simar Ka wherein she essays the character Roli who is a TV buff and imitates popular TV characters.

Avika has to say a lot about her new character. Read more...

How different is it working for Sasural Simar Ka from Balika Vadhu?
Actually Balika Vadhu is the show that gave me recognition and got me fame even after being in the small screen. And now to make a different image after Anandi is a tough task for me. And I am really working hard for Sasural Simar Ka, to make the audience feel the difference.

What kind of hard work are you doing for this new character of Roli?
My character, Roli, is a TV buff and keeps all the updates of the television industry. Though her father restricts her to watch TV, she tries to keep herself updated with what happens on small screen. And to essay such a role, I have to keep myself updated with the ongoing tracks and I have to put extra effort in my role to make it different from Anandi and make people feel the difference. And hope my efforts are visible to the audience.

What is the vast difference that will be noticed by the audience between your two characters?
Frankly speaking, there is a vast difference between these two characters. The one major difference I could say is the journey from tears to smile. In this show I would rarely be seen crying. But as Balika Vadhu was the story which depicted a young girl getting married, the character was little bit worrying and that of a cry baby. Other than that, the character itself is entirely different from that of Balika Vadhu.

Why did you opt for this character after Balika Vadhu?
This role seemed to be a very challenging one for me and performing such a role, the audience could see my talent as well. And since the role is of a TV buff, the viewers will also see me imitating various TV stars. So this role is a challenging one for me but at the same time, I am getting a platform to explore myself.

What would be your favorite if you have choose to between Balika Vadhu and Sasural Simar Ka?
Both of them have lot to do with me. Balika Vadhu gave me recognition and Sasural is giving me a platform to explore myself. So I would say, both are equally important for me. If Balika Vadhu is my right hand then Sasural Simar Ka is my left.

Do you think the channel is a lucky charm for you?
Yes, to some extent the channel has proved lucky for me because, before Colors I had done quite a few shows for other channels as well. But didn't get that recognized by the audience. But when I did Balika Vadhu, people started recognizing me as Anandi and Avika. Initially, the channel had signed a contract for only 80 episodes with me but they liked me so much that they completed 515 episodes with the first cast. And I am very much happy for that.

Do you give equal importance to your schooling?
Yes, right now I am in 9th Std and after I finish my school, I directly come to the shoot. Its great fun when everyone around supports you and I feel I am very much lucky. I study well in school and being in CBSE board I have no vacations now. So I am working even more for the show.

Who is your favorite actor from the industry?
I have a list of them and I will tell it if you are ready to listen. The list goes like this, I love Hrithik's and Shahid's Dancing, Shahrukh's acting, I love Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's personality, I love Aamir Khan's talent. And talking of actress than I love Madhuri Dixit and Karisma Kapur in dancing, love Kajol's acting, Sushmita's personality. That's it!

What you have to become in future?
I want to be a Ms. Universe; I love modeling and want to be a famous Bollywood actress. Therefore I follow my health funda by doing aerobics.
Old ,

Snehal Sahay to be back in television with Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Snehal Sahay who is known for her flawless comic timing is back to television after a hiatus of nearly seven months. Snehal, who shot to popularity with Dulhann and was also seen in Bhaskar Bharti, is now returning with Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

She will play the elder bahu in the male lead's family. Like her real self, Snehal's character will be chirpy and bubbly.

A little birdie tells us, "Snehal plays the role of Uma, wife of Satyendar (Vishal). She is the good sweet bahu, but the one aspect she dislikes in her husband is his moustache. Even though she has bagged a PhD in cooking, she is a horrible cook. However she does not realize the fact and keeps praising her food".

We tried contacting Snehal, but she remained unavailable for comment.

Snehal's entry will be aired in today's episode.

Get ready for Snehal's comic punch in Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Default SRK to enter Sasural Simar Ka

Sunrise Productions’ Sasural Simar Ka that is tipped to be loosely based on Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ) will have the original heartthrob on the show. It is heard that SRK will be making a guest appearance on this show. After having hosted a couple of shows on Indian television which includes his latest stint on Zor Ka Jhatka the actor will now be seen in the recently launched show. Unfortunately SRK’s small screen appearances have not received the same response as that of the big screen.

A source says, “SRK shot for a scene yesterday and this episode will go on-air next week.

“He will be shown judging the Chak Dhoom Dhoom auditions where Simar will perform. He will have a short conversation with Simar wherein he will praise her for her performance.”

Our source further adds, “This could be a promotional event for his upcoming movie Ra. 1 but nothing is confirmed yet.”

Dipika Samson aka Simar says, “I am not the right person to talk about this but yes, there is a surprise in store for the audience.”
Producer Rashmi Sharma remained unavailable for comment.