Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos, Written Updates, DVD Quality Vidoes: Colors 'Sasuraal Simar Ka'

Sasural Simar Ka is a daily soap on Colors TV. It premiered on April 25, 2011. It is scheduled to air every Monday to Friday at 7:30PM IST. It is a lighthearted humor drama show. It captures the journey of a young, chirpy and joyous girl and her dream of becoming a dancing superstar.

Plot

This story of 'Sasural Simar Ka' is the journey of an ordinary young small town girl, Simar, who has grown up in her middle class family, under her father's strict discipline and is well prepared to continue living under her husband's shadow in future. She loves her father a lot and vice versa, whose teachings have enriched her with strong values and rooted her deep in culture. But her simple sounding story takes a sharp turn when her dreams and discipline of middle class come face to face. Her passion for dancing and peer pressure induces her to enroll in a dance competition. She starts chasing her dream without letting both her father and her Sasural people know about it, with support from some family members and above all, her husband. This hide and seek creates many challenging and interesting situations which are dealt with a light hearted treatment. Simar's journey is close to the thousands of middle class girl's dreams living in small towns, aspiring for something but deprived due to their situations and circumstances.

Casts

• Deepika Samson as Simar
  • Avika Gor as Roli
  • Pankaj Dheer as Jamna Lal Dwivedi
  • Master Rak**** as Gautam
  • Himani Shivpuri as Rajjo Bua
  • Jaya Ojha as Meena
  • Shoaib Ibrahim as Prem
  • Jayati Bhatia as Nirmala Bhardwaj
  • Adarsh Gautam
  • Snehal Sahay as Uma
  • Ashiesh Roy
  • Sahil Anand
  • Vishal as Satyendar
  • Adarsh

Dipika Samson Role:Simar
‘Simar’ the protagonist of Sasural Simar Ka is an attractive, religious, full of values and ambitious girl from Vrindavan. Dance is her passion. She loves her father a lot yet is scared of him. Being the eldest sister in the family, accepting responsibility comes naturally to her. Her relationship with her bua and younger sister is that of best friends.

Sahil Anand Role:Shailender

Avika Gor Role:Roli
She portrays the character of Simar’s younger sister. She is a TV buff and has the keys to all unopened gossip of TV industry and mimics the TV artists. She is a cleanliness freak who keeps everything in order. Her style of speaking is greatly influenced by television and she taunts her mother and sister on trivial matters regularly.

Pankaj Dheer Role:Jamna lal Dwivedi
Jamna lal Dwivedi a short tempered disciplinarian, autocratic father of Simar

Himani Shivpuri Role:Rajjo Bua
Rajjo Bua, who is a great support to Simar and balances the power in the house.

Jaya Ojha Role:Alka
Alka is Simar’s mother and has lived under her husband’s commands.

Manish Raisinghania Role:Siddharth

Shoaib Ibrahim Role:Prem
He is the love intrest of Simar

Nishigandha Wad Role:Prem's Mother

Vishal Role:Satyendar

Jaya Ojha Role:Meena Jamna Lal Dwivedi

Jayati Bhatia Role:Nirmala Bhardwaj
She heads the family, is a stickler but fun loving and has grey shades.

Snehal Sahay Role:Prem;s Bhabhi

Abhishek Sharma Role:Sankalp Bhardwaj

Adarsh Gautam Role:Rajendar Bharadwaj

Rak**** Role:Gautam Jamna Lal Dwivedi

Ashiesh Roy Role:Suryendar Bharadwaj

Jitendra Trehan Role:Kaka

Janvi Vora Role:Karuna Suryendar Bharadwaj
sasural simar ka, sasural simar ka forum, sasural simar ka india forums, sasural simar ka india forum, sasural simar ka story, sasural simar ka written update, simar ka sasural, india forums sasural simar ka, sasuraal simar ka, sasural simar ka latest news, simar, sasural+simar+ka, colors+sasural simarka+latest news, sasural simar ka news, story of sasural simar ka

Cast of Sasural Simar Ka in Sasural Simar Ka TV Show

Sasural Simar Ka
Genre Family Drama
Format soap opera and Drama
Created by Rashmi Sharma Telefilms
Written by Story & Screenplay
Rajesh Dubey
Manisha Singh
Dialogues
Nikhil Deo
Directed by Pawan Kumar
Country of origin India
Language(s) Hindi
No. of episodes 5 as of 29 April 2011
Production
Producer(s) Rashmi Sharma
Camera setup 720pHDTV(SDTV)
Running time approx. 24+ minutes
Broadcast
Original channel Colors TV
Original run April 25, 2011 – present
External links
Website
Old ,

Default Sasural Simar Ka gets the 7.30 slot; Pratha shifted to 7 PM

COLORS' new show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot...

COLORS and Sunrise Productions' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot.

As we know, Bhagyavidhaata which presently airs at the 7 PM slot will bid adieu on 15th April. Since Sunrise Productions has their successful show Saathiya airing at the 7 PM slot on Star Plus, Sasural Simar Ka gets the time slot of 7.30 PM.

Our source states, "Rishton Se Badi Pratha which airs at the 7.30 PM slot presently will be shifted to the 7 PM slot from 18th April. And the new show will occupy the 7.30 PM slot, thereby giving more competition to Sasural Genda Phool and Chhoti Bahu".

Sasural Simar Ka has Deepika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim playing the leads. Avika Gor who got into the limelight as the Choti Anandi in Balika Vadhu returns to TV with this show. Abhishek Sharma, Pankaj Dheer, Himani Shivpuri, Sahil Anand etc will be playing pivotal roles.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, Sunrise Productions but she remained unavailable.

Pearl Grey, Producer of Rishton Se Badi Pratha was clueless about her show getting a shift in time slot.
Old ,
ijkl473

Thumbs up TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

TOP Photos/More: Avika Gor returns with a new role

Jayati Bhatia, Sahil Anand and more names add to Colors' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka...

had earlier reported about the upcoming show on Colors', Sasural Simar Ka, produced by Rashmi Sharma's Sunrise Productions wherein Deepika Samson will play the female lead and Shoaib Ibrahim, the male lead.

We bring you more names from the Sasural of Simar.

Jayati Bhatia who plays Manju aunty in Sasural Genda Phool will play the head of the family, Daadi. Adarsh Gautam and Ashiesh Roy will play her two sons. Sahil Anand, Shoaib Ibrahim and Vishal will be seen as the three sons of Adarsh and Abhishek Sharma will play Ashiesh Roy's son.

Sasural Simar Ka is about a middle class conservative family where in the aspirations of a girl to be a dancer is restricted.

The show was set to go on floors from 18 April, but due to some issues the show is now set to launch on 24 April.

As reported earlier, Sasural Simar Ka will be telecast at 7:30 pm and Rishton Se Badi Pratha will be shifted to 7 pm.

----------

Sasuraal Simar Ka, Rashmi Sharma's next offering on COLORS will have Dipika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim as leads..

Rashmi Sharma's Sunrise Productions is coming up with a new show on COLORS titled 'Sasuraal Simar Ka'. The show is about a middle class conservative family wherein the aspiration of the lead girl to become a dancer gets restricted.

The first promo of the show is already on air. Deepika Samson who was last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo plays the female protagonist. Shoaib Ibrahim who essayed the role of Karan in Rashmi Sharma's Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein has been roped in to play the male lead.

Veteran actors Pankaj Dheer and Himani Shivpuri will be seen essaying prominent roles. Abhishek Sharma who has till now been seen in youth oriented shows will for the first time be part of a family drama with this show. He is presently seen in Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

Our source states, "Pankaj Dheer plays the girl's father while Himani Shivpuri is her bua. Shoaib and Abhishek Sharma play brothers".

When contacted, Shoaib Ibrahim confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am playing the lead in Rashmi Sharma's new show for COLORS. This is my second show with the production house".

Pankaj Dheer refused to talk about the concept of the show, "All I can tell you is that I essay the role of a very strict and conservative father".

We could not get thro' to Abhishek.

Sunrise Productions, makers of successful shows like Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat and Saathiya Saath Nibhana have the knack of striking a chord with the viewers with their simple and good story telling.

Sasuraal Simar Ka is expected to launch in the month of April.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, but she remained unavailable.
Old ,

Ashiesh Roy in Sasural Simar Ka

Ashiesh Roy, last seen in Mrs & Mr Sharma Allahabadwale will be part of Sunrise Productions’ Sasural Simar Ka on Colors.

A source says, “The casting for the boy’s family has already started and Ashiesh has been finalised to play the boy’s uncle, who is always cheerful and smiling. He idolises his elder brother and mother and believes they can do no wrong. He’s an expert astrologer too, and people come from afar to show him their kundalis. His wife doesn’t approve of his happy-go-lucky ways, but he adores her anyway.”

Another source says, “Their family had started as small-time sweet makers and their mother had started it all and now they are known nationally. The eldest son of the family who is also the boy’s father handles the sweet business as he is well educated. Ashish plays the second brother. Simar will get married into this family. The shooting starts from tomorrow as it goes on air on April 18.”

Roy confirmed his participation and said, “Well, when producer Rashmi Sharma approached me for this show, I was excited for two reasons one, because my mother is a huge fan of their show Saathiya. And two, this new show is being telecast on Colors, known for its path breaking content. So, once the dates worked out, I didn’t hesitate before saying ‘yes’.”

He is also doing Sunrise Productions’ Mr and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuain.

Dipika Samson, Avika Gor, Himani Shivpuri, Pankaj Dheer and Jaya Ojha will be part of the girl’s family.
Old ,

Sasural Simar Ka gets the 7.30 slot; Pratha shifted to 7 PM

COLORS' new show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot...

COLORS and Sunrise Productions' upcoming show Sasural Simar Ka will launch on 18th April and will take the 7.30 PM slot.

As we know, Bhagyavidhaata which presently airs at the 7 PM slot will bid adieu on 15th April. Since Sunrise Productions has their successful show Saathiya airing at the 7 PM slot on Star Plus, Sasural Simar Ka gets the time slot of 7.30 PM.

Our source states, "Rishton Se Badi Pratha which airs at the 7.30 PM slot presently will be shifted to the 7 PM slot from 18th April. And the new show will occupy the 7.30 PM slot, thereby giving more competition to Sasural Genda Phool and Chhoti Bahu".

Sasural Simar Ka has Deepika Samson and Shoaib Ibrahim playing the leads. Avika Gor who got into the limelight as the Choti Anandi in Balika Vadhu returns to TV with this show. Abhishek Sharma, Pankaj Dheer, Himani Shivpuri, Sahil Anand etc will be playing pivotal roles.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma, Sunrise Productions but she remained unavailable.

Pearl Grey, Producer of Rishton Se Badi Pratha was clueless about her show getting a shift in time slot.
Old ,

Sister Act

Deepika Samson and Avika Gor in Sasural Simar Ka.

A mutual admiration society has been started by Deepika Samson and Avika Gor, who are playing sisters in Colors' new show Sasural Simar Ka. Deepika, who was last seen in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo, is playing the titlerole of Simar but is aware of the fact that the limelight will be on Avika, the Balika Vadhu who returns to the small screen with this show.

"I take it as plus point and hope we will be the best pair of sisters on screen," smiles Deepika, who has a lot in common with Avika including a love for chocolate ice-cream.

For Avika who is an only child, having an on-screen sister is fun. "As a child I used to always long for a brother or sister and now I have found her", she giggles.

In the serial, Deepika is shown to be fond ofdancing which is disliked by her parents but Avika encourages her. Avika plays Roli, a complete TV buff spouting lines like, "Main tumhe itna marungi ki tu iccha ki tarah rone lagega."

In real life too, Avika who will be seen in a small role in Tezz, loves watching films and music channels.
Old ,

"It is a journey from tears to smile"- Avika Gor

Avika Gor speaks out the differences between Anandi in Balika Vadhu and Roli in Sasural Simar Ka...

Avika Gor is all set to go thro' a makeover and show to the audience that she is a versatile actor.

After being the girl next door in Colors' Balika Vadhu, she is back on small screen with the new show Sasural Simar Ka wherein she essays the character Roli who is a TV buff and imitates popular TV characters.

Avika has to say a lot about her new character. Read more...

How different is it working for Sasural Simar Ka from Balika Vadhu?
Actually Balika Vadhu is the show that gave me recognition and got me fame even after being in the small screen. And now to make a different image after Anandi is a tough task for me. And I am really working hard for Sasural Simar Ka, to make the audience feel the difference.

What kind of hard work are you doing for this new character of Roli?
My character, Roli, is a TV buff and keeps all the updates of the television industry. Though her father restricts her to watch TV, she tries to keep herself updated with what happens on small screen. And to essay such a role, I have to keep myself updated with the ongoing tracks and I have to put extra effort in my role to make it different from Anandi and make people feel the difference. And hope my efforts are visible to the audience.

What is the vast difference that will be noticed by the audience between your two characters?
Frankly speaking, there is a vast difference between these two characters. The one major difference I could say is the journey from tears to smile. In this show I would rarely be seen crying. But as Balika Vadhu was the story which depicted a young girl getting married, the character was little bit worrying and that of a cry baby. Other than that, the character itself is entirely different from that of Balika Vadhu.

Why did you opt for this character after Balika Vadhu?
This role seemed to be a very challenging one for me and performing such a role, the audience could see my talent as well. And since the role is of a TV buff, the viewers will also see me imitating various TV stars. So this role is a challenging one for me but at the same time, I am getting a platform to explore myself.

What would be your favorite if you have choose to between Balika Vadhu and Sasural Simar Ka?
Both of them have lot to do with me. Balika Vadhu gave me recognition and Sasural is giving me a platform to explore myself. So I would say, both are equally important for me. If Balika Vadhu is my right hand then Sasural Simar Ka is my left.

Do you think the channel is a lucky charm for you?
Yes, to some extent the channel has proved lucky for me because, before Colors I had done quite a few shows for other channels as well. But didn't get that recognized by the audience. But when I did Balika Vadhu, people started recognizing me as Anandi and Avika. Initially, the channel had signed a contract for only 80 episodes with me but they liked me so much that they completed 515 episodes with the first cast. And I am very much happy for that.

Do you give equal importance to your schooling?
Yes, right now I am in 9th Std and after I finish my school, I directly come to the shoot. Its great fun when everyone around supports you and I feel I am very much lucky. I study well in school and being in CBSE board I have no vacations now. So I am working even more for the show.

Who is your favorite actor from the industry?
I have a list of them and I will tell it if you are ready to listen. The list goes like this, I love Hrithik's and Shahid's Dancing, Shahrukh's acting, I love Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan's personality, I love Aamir Khan's talent. And talking of actress than I love Madhuri Dixit and Karisma Kapur in dancing, love Kajol's acting, Sushmita's personality. That's it!

What you have to become in future?
I want to be a Ms. Universe; I love modeling and want to be a famous Bollywood actress. Therefore I follow my health funda by doing aerobics.
Old ,

Snehal Sahay to be back in television with Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Snehal Sahay who is known for her flawless comic timing is back to television after a hiatus of nearly seven months. Snehal, who shot to popularity with Dulhann and was also seen in Bhaskar Bharti, is now returning with Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

She will play the elder bahu in the male lead's family. Like her real self, Snehal's character will be chirpy and bubbly.

A little birdie tells us, "Snehal plays the role of Uma, wife of Satyendar (Vishal). She is the good sweet bahu, but the one aspect she dislikes in her husband is his moustache. Even though she has bagged a PhD in cooking, she is a horrible cook. However she does not realize the fact and keeps praising her food".

We tried contacting Snehal, but she remained unavailable for comment.

Snehal's entry will be aired in today's episode.

Get ready for Snehal's comic punch in Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Default SRK to enter Sasural Simar Ka

Sunrise Productions’ Sasural Simar Ka that is tipped to be loosely based on Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer Dil Wale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ) will have the original heartthrob on the show. It is heard that SRK will be making a guest appearance on this show. After having hosted a couple of shows on Indian television which includes his latest stint on Zor Ka Jhatka the actor will now be seen in the recently launched show. Unfortunately SRK’s small screen appearances have not received the same response as that of the big screen.

A source says, “SRK shot for a scene yesterday and this episode will go on-air next week.

“He will be shown judging the Chak Dhoom Dhoom auditions where Simar will perform. He will have a short conversation with Simar wherein he will praise her for her performance.”

Our source further adds, “This could be a promotional event for his upcoming movie Ra. 1 but nothing is confirmed yet.”

Dipika Samson aka Simar says, “I am not the right person to talk about this but yes, there is a surprise in store for the audience.”
Producer Rashmi Sharma remained unavailable for comment.
Old ,

Old ,

Old ,

Terrence , Urmila to join hands with SRK in Sasural Simar Ka

Simar to shake legs in front of Urmila Matondkar, Terrence Lewis in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

After giving a hype on the King Khan being part of Colors' newly launched Sasural Simar Ka, here we add in the names of two more celebrities gearing up for the show…

A little birdie chirps, "Terrence Lewis and Urmila Matondkar will join hands with SRK on the sets of Sasural Simar Ka. As per the current track Simar has got selected for the finals of dancing reality show Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Therefore she will be performing her finale in front of these three maestros."

Adding to the information our source goes on, "Though Simar's father won't be interested to arrive at the venue, the whole of Vrindavan will gather on the sets of Chak Dhoom Dhoom to cheer Simar when she will be judged by SRK, Urmila and Terrence. Simar will give a lovely performance on a classical number 'Kahe Chede… from the movie Devdas."

We contacted Deepika Samson and she confirmed, "Yes, today we will be shooting the whole sequence with Terrence and Urmila, and after SRK I am quite excited to meet Urmila and master Terrence."

With this it is evident that Deepika is already on cloud nine...
Old ,

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom DhoomSasural Simar Ka... in Colors'

Viewers have seen Gaurav Khanna as the family boy Prem in Zee TV's Dil Se Diya Vachan, the tough guy guard Pritvi in Star One's Love Ne Milla Di Jodi and the lover boy Abheer in Colors' Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam. And now you guys will see him don a new avatar that he had not tried till now.

Gaurav Khanna will be seen hosting Chak Dhoom Dhoom in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

A source states, "We all know that Simar (Dipika Samson) has already given the auditions and will be performing in the finale which will be judged by Shah Rukh Khan, Terrence Lewis and Urmila Matondkar. The show will be hosted by Gaurav Khanna."

We contacted Gaurav Khanna and he says, "Hosting has always been my passion since childhood. I used to do a lot of hosting earlier, but I never got chance to do it on TV as I was always stuck with daily soaps. But when I got this offer I couldn't say no to it because who wouldn't want to work with King Khan."

Watch Gaurav in his new role in the coming episodes of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Apara Mehta and Vibha Chibber are on the hunt to get a suitable match for their sons in their upcoming shows. Which mother will strike gold is the question now...

Viewers have been seeing the two stern mothers Apara Mehta and Vibha Chibber in action on small screen, as they are on a hunt for prospective brides for their sons.

Wondering what we are talking about? Well, we are referring to the similar looking promos of two upcoming shows on television. While Apara Mehta portrays the light hearted yet stern mother in Colors' upcoming show Hamari Saas Leela, produced by Neela Telefilms, Vibha Chibber is the elder Mrs. Kaushik in Zee TV and Rashmi Sharma Telefilms' upcoming show, Mrs. Kaushik Ke Paanch Bahuyein.

A one look at both the promos, and one can visualize the striking similarity in the concepts which revolves around the mothers looking for a perfect match for their sons.

So how will the mothers go about this task? Which mother will emerge as the ultimate winner when it comes to TRPs?

If we go about looking at the experience of the actors, it looks asthough Apara has it in her to play the perfect mother-in-law as this zone is not new to her at all. On the other hand, we have Vibha who got to become a good mother in Star Plus' Bidaai, but needs to prove a point when it comes to portraying the demanding saas on small screen.

On this note, we talked to both the leading ladies Apara Mehta and Vibha Chibber to know what they have to say about being pitted against each other in similar looking shows.

Apara justifies it like this. "Our story is very light hearted as it is based in Mumbai. The mother in law is very much genuine who understands life. But just because some past incident has shattered her, she makes her mind to find a perfect bride for her sons. Otherwise she has given all freedom to her children to live their life".

While Vibha has this to say, "I don't think our story is similar to the Colors' show, because my sons are already married; I am searching for a suitable girl only for my youngest son. And as the promo says, a girl who lies a lot will be my daughter in law. That's all I know
about my show".

It's now to be seen which of the mothers strikes gold! And when it comes to the production houses in competition, both Neela Telefilms and Rashmi Sharma Telefilms have succeeded in giving hit shows in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Saathiya respectively. However
Neela Telefilms' last launch Pyaar Mein Twist could not get the needed TRP ratings, while Rashmi Sharma's Sasural Simar Ka has not had a great start.

All we can say is, Let The Game Begin..
Old ,

Creative Eye's Neem Neem Shehad Shehad on Sahara One gets its leads...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Creative Eye's upcoming family drama on Sahara One titled Neem Neem Shehed Shehed with Gujrati backdrop.

We have earlier reported about a few names that will feature in the show like Vidya Sinha, Surendra Pal, Anita Kulkarni and Pankaj Berry.

And the latest we hear is about the four finalized protagonists of the show, "A relatively new face Anas Khan, last seen in Star Plus' Saathiya, Abhishek Sethiya who is a renowned actor in South, Khyati Mangla who was last seen in Sony TV's Baat Hamari Pakki Hai and the known and popular face Amrapalli Gupta of Colors' Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki Ganga will be seen essaying the lead roles in the show."

Apart from these names veteran actor Falguni Desai who is currently seen in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka will be essaying Usha in the show.

Hitesh Dave has also been roped in to essay a vital role.

We contacted Falguni Desai and she confirmed, "Yes, I have been finalized to essay a very meaty role of Usha who always thinks against the favor of the family."

A source from the production confirms the names of the four leads.

Neem Neem Shehed Shehed will start its shoot from 3rd June…
Old ,

The buzz is that Jayati Bhatia has been crowned the Kitchen Champion of Season 4.

was the firt to give you the news of Colors' Kitchen Champion 4 with Ronit Roy and Smita Singh as the host. Here we give you the name of the winner today.

A source says, "Jayati Bhatia aka Mataji of Sasural Simar Ka is the winner of Season 4 of Kitchen Champion. There were two finalists in the last round and Jayati had to compete against Vaishnavi Dhanraj aka Jhavi of Colors' Na Aana Is Desh Laado. It was a tough competition between the two after which Jayati Bhatia was crowned Kitchen Champion."

When contacted, Jayati Bhatia refused to comment anything.

The winner will be awarded cash prize worth 10 lakhs.
Old ,

Sahil Anand speaks on how he could not accept a Bollywood project becasue of his prior commitments...

Sahil Anand who is presently seen in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka misses out his ticket to Bollywood because of his prior commitments on television.

A source says, "Sahil was offered the role of the antagonist in the next big release of Shakti Samanta Production House which created blockbusters like Aradhana, Kati Patang and Amar Prem. But Sahil had already given his dates to Sasural Simar Ka."

We contacted Sahil and he said, "Yes, I was offered the movie to play the negative lead, but I couldn't take it up because I was already committed to Sasural Simar Ka. Samanta is one of the best companies to work with."

After what happened to Karan Kundra and Sahil Anand, we guess that several actors are missing their chances to make it to the silver screens.
Old ,

Simar to experience few emotional moments before leaving for her marriage...

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka is witnessing tough track at the moment where Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) has raised a question on Simar's (Dipika Samson) faithfulness and sincerity towards him.

But in the coming episodes, viewers will see a pleasant phase as the misunderstandings will be cleared after which Simar and family will head to Delhi for her wedding.

But before the entire family leaves for Delhi some light hearted moments are expected in Simar's house as that would be last day in her maayka.

A source says, "Before the family leaves for Delhi, Roli (Avika Gor) and bua (Himani Shivpuri) plan for some good moments for Simar. They plan for an antakshari, without informing Papa, wherein they will enjoy the game for the whole night," informs source.

"One team consists of Simar, Gautam and Simar's mom and the other team consists of Roli and Bua. But all of a sudden all will be taken aback as Simar's papa (Pankaj Dheer) will appear after being disturbed by the noise. But fortunately, all of them get a pleasant surprise when their Papa join for Antakshari with Roli's team,"adds source.

The sequence was shot yesterday.

We contacted Deepika Samson and she confirmed, "Actually it's a very light hearted sequence in the show where I am enjoying my last day before we all leave for Delhi for my wedding."

Get ready to experience an emotional moment before Simar readies herself for the wedding.
Old ,

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka to see a celebrity galore for Simar and Prem's Sangeet ceremony...

Colors is preparing for the grand wedding of Simar (Deepika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) in Sasural Simar Ka.

But since it is a big fat Indian wedding, pre wedding ceremonies are bound to happen and we hear that the channel is planning to make the pre wedding functions a celebrity galore.

A source says, "There are a lot of functions before the wedding and for the Sangeet ceremony viewers will see Jagya (Shashank Vyas) and Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee), from Balika Vadhu,performing for the occasion."

We contacted Shashank Vyas and he said, "I cannot comment anything on that because I have not got an official call from anyone as of now."

Pratyusha Banerjee was unavailable for comments.

Well viewers, get ready to see the next big fat Indian wedding in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka…
Old ,

Diya and Shaurya will attend Simar and Prem's wedding in Colors' Sasural simar Ka...

TellyBuzz had already reported about the grand and eventful wedding of Simar (Deepika Samson) in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka where Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) and Jagya (Shashank Vyas) will showcase their performance.
The latest we hear is that Shaurya (Varun Kapoor) and Diya (Simran Kaur) will also be attending the wedding.

A source says, "Shaurya and Diya will be invited by Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) for the wedding and they will be performing for the track Dam Mast Mast from the movie Band Baaja Baarat."

TellyBuzz contacted Simran Kaur and she said, "Yes, we will be attending Simar and Prem's wedding. It was a great experience dancing because personally I love dancing. Shooting for the show has been really good where I met the entire cast of the show and also Pratyusha as well."

Varun Kapoor said, "We had a great experience shooting for the sequence. Though we did not get time to enjoy much as we were shooting, I thoroughly enjoyed the dancing part."

Watch all the music and masti that is in store for the audience in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Shoaib Ibrahim and Ashish Roy **** time singing on the sets...

Seems like ****ing free time on the sets of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka is not a big deal for Shoaib Ibrahim and Ashish Roy. Wondering how?

We hear that Shoaib Ibrahim and Ashish Roy have their gala time on the sets singing their favourite melodies together. Both of them have great singing talents that they exhibit during their free time on the sets.

TellyBuzz contacted Shoaib and he said, "Yes, we both love singing and whenever we get a break froom shoot we start singing together. Though I love singing, I have not given it a thought professionally. I love to sing to have fun and indeed I am having great fun singing with Ashish."

Well, seems like we have two singing idols on the sets…
Old ,

Under the compulsion of Hitchki, Simar will give her final auditions in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka...

Simar (Deepika Samson) and Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) are going to tie the sacred bond in some days. But seems like problems are awaiting Simar with the entry of Hitchki, in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.

A source says, "After all the heavy arguments and misunderstandings, the air got cleared recently between Prem and Simar. But now Simar is blackmailed by Hitchki asking her to perform for the final auditions. Knowing this Roli (Avika Gor) and Bua (Himani Shivpuri) plan to get Hitchki out of the house."

"But in the coming episodes, the viewers will see all the efforts of them going in vain which will compel Simar to give the final auditions", adds source.

We tried calling Deepika Samson, but she was unavailable for quotes.

Will Prem and his family come to know about Simar's performance? Will Simar be able to hide this from her family?

Watch all the twists and turns in the coming episodes of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Shoaib Ibrahim aka Prem of Sasural Simar Ka answers the spontaneous Quick Grills this week...

A childhood scar that you have: I was not really mischievous as a kid. So I do not have any.

What does is most annoying aspect in television? use of glycerin.

A lie that you have said and is still being carrying today:
I cannot say that

What is the first thing you notice in girls? Their way of talking

The least favourite job that you had:
I hate doing assignments when I was doing my engineering.

You are updated with:
Facebook

Name one thing that most people do not know about you:
I am a little shy and take time to gel with people, which are at most times mistaken as my attitude. I would like to clear that I am a nice boy.

A cooking experiment that you tried that turned out to be a calamity:
It has happened many a times. One that I would like to mention is when I tried to make Khichdi at my friend's place. It turned out to be something else.

One superstitious element in you:
I do not believe in any.

Apart from acting what other profession attracts you?
None, I always wanted to become an actor.

On a scale of ten how will you rate your patience?
On the industry basis, I would like to give a ten on ten. But in real life I am a little short tempered to close ones, for that I would give myself a seven.

A poster that you had on your wall when you grew up:
We are not allowed to stick posters on wall other than the religious ones.

Last time you cried:
Recently when my father came down to meet me and while going back he gave me hug and I could not stop my tears.

If I look inside your refrigerator, what can I find?
Nothing expect bottle of water.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see play your role: Leonardo Dicaprio. I guess I resemble him in many ways.
Old ,

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka to see a twist in the tale in its coming episodes...

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka is already seeing some high points with Simar (Deepika Samson) disappearing from the wedding and Roli (Avika Gor) taking her place in the Mandap. But the biggest twist is yet to come.

A source says, "As Simar has gone for the final auditions of Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Roli is in the wedding attire. In the coming episodes there will be a major high point when Roli will take the pheras with Prem (Shoaib Ibrahim) as Simar fails to reach the Mandap on time. This will remain a secret between Roli, Simar and Bua (Himani Shivpuri) as eventually the bidaai will take place of Simar."

We also hear that the whole sequence was reshot as the creative team had added the twist at the last minute.

Watch all the twists and turns in the coming episodes of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka.
Old ,

Sahil Anand will no more be seen in Colors Sasural Simar Ka...

Sahil Anand aka Suryendar Bharadwaj of Colors' Sasural Simar Ka is apparently not happy with his ongoing track in the show and the latest we hear is that the actor has decided to leave the show.

According to a source, "Sahil was upset with the way his character was developed in the show and hence has decided to leave. It was a mutual decision taken with the consent of Production House."

When TellyBuzz contacted, Sahil said "Yes, I am leaving the show and it was a mutual decision. Actually I am going out of the country due to some personal reasons."

Sahil's character is presently shown to be out of town in show.

Let's see how the creatives shape up the character in future...
Old ,

Here are the TRPs of the popular shows this week...

It's another Wednesday and TellyBuzz gladly brings to you the TRP update for this week. Since there have been a lot of requests for including more shows on the list, we thought of elongating it by increasing the number to 15.

So here you go, here is the list of the shows with top TRPs this week.
Television Shows
TRPs (This Week)
TRPs (Last Week)
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Balika Vadhu
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata hain

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Sasural Simar Ka
Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya
Pavitra Rishta
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Saural Genda Phool
Uttaran
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Saas Bina Sasural
Hitler Didi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi

Coming to the GECs, Star Plus still holds its #1 position to itself with a 325 GEC rating. Though the ratings have fallen as compared to last week's (344), the channel maintains its prime position. Marching closely behind is Colors with a GEC rating of 256 and Sony TV with 240.

PS: The ratings are never dormant and there are unexpected changes every week. Let us see how the graph changes for the shows next week. Keep watching this space for more.
Old ,

Though a tough beginning, Ashiesh Roy had a memorable vacation in Goa during New Year...

Ashiesh Roy's Happy New Year certainly didn't start on a particularly happy note.Reportedly, the actor lost his baggage at Goa airport! Ashiesh who plays Surendra Bharadwaj in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka, was on his way for his annual holiday in Goa along with a few friends when this not-too-funny incident occurred.

Ashiesh says that he was really looking forward to this break, having worked round-the-clock for the whole of last year. "My friends and I had planned the whole trip much in advance, and were looking forward to bringing in the New Year with excitement and some much-needed relaxation in Goa!"

But all his plans lay in ruins as he could not find his baggage on the conveyer belt at Goa! "We landed in Goa at 6 am, tired and sleepy, and all we wanted to do was to reach our resort as quickly as possible, change into our shorts and singlets, and head for the beach for a beer and bacon breakfast!" Instead of that, Ashiesh and his friends spent most of the morning in the lost luggage department at the airport, trying to trace it.

Roy spent the first day of the new year cooped up in his resort room. "I refused to step out in Goa looking like a jerk in jeans!" sulked Ashiesh. So, his friends went out and bought him a beach shirt and a pair of shorts. And by evening, the airlines had traced his lost luggage as well. "They hadn't loaded my luggage from Mumbai itself! How bizarre is that? But, by then, I was well into the holiday spirit, and frankly speaking, much relieved!", smiled Ashiesh.

"What began as failure turned out to be an awesome vacation in Goa! I had a ***** with my friends, and it was crowned with a memorable meeting with the musical legend and my childhood idol Remo Fernandes! He is such a down-to-earth person.

All we can say to Ashiesh is 'All's well that ends well'.
Old ,

TellyBuzz brings you the TRPs of the week...

Finally the day has arrived when the producers,the directors and the entire units of their television industry check their phones and emails. After all the TRPs are listed today!

Yes, it is Wednesday and here are with the TRPs of the shows last week.

Television Shows
TRPs (This Week)
TRPs (Last Week)
Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?
Balika Vadhu
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya
Sasural Genda Phool
Pavitra Rishta
Navya
Uttaran
Parichay
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Sasural Simar Ka

Hitler Didi
Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi
Saas Bina Sasural
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Dekha Ek Khwab
Phulwa
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein

It is celebration time for Ye Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai and Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as the shows have reached the #1 position again.

Colors saw its first episode of its new show on wrestling, Ring Ka King, which made a decent opening of 2.2 TRPs.

Star Plus still maintains its #1 position with 306 GRP. The channel saw a great rise this week as compared to last week which was a 293 GRP. Sony TV follows the channel with 237 GRP followed by Colors with 231 GRP.

PS: The ratings are never dormant and there are unexpected changes every week. Let us see how the graph changes for the shows next week. Keep watching this space for more.