Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Television India Forums

Television India Forums Live Streaming, Star Plus, Sony TV, Zee TV, Colors TV, Star Plus, LifeOK, Star World, SAB TV, Channel V, MTV. India Forums, Desi Tashan, Tellybuzz, Telly buzz, ApniCommunity, Tellychakkar, Indya, Indian Television news, Television news, Telly news, Latest tv news, Latest television news, Indian telly news, Indian tv news, Latest telly news, Latest Indian television news, tv gossip, tv news, tellybuz, Indian TV Serials, Online Full Episode Videos, Bigg Boss Season 7, Balika Vadhu, Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, Na Aana Is Desh Laado, Uttaran, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Navya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Dance India Dance Season 4, Hitler Didi, Pavitra Rishta, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Dekha Ek Khwaab, Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Zindagi Kahe Smile Please, Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada, Survivor India 2, Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, Gyaan Guru, Swayamvar - Veena Ka Vivaah, Dance India Dance 4, Superstar Santa, Kaun Banega Crorepati 6, 7, Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa 7, Nach Baliye, Sun TV Serials, MTV, Colors, Star Plus, Sony, Imagine, Sony, lifeok, reality shows, TV stars, Actors, Actress, TRP, top 10, TV ratings, www.tellybuzz.com, india-forums.com & More

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.93 average.
Old ,

welcomewiki has disabled reputation
Default Full Details Chandrika Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

For Kannada audiences, it was a big deal when they learnt that Bigg Boss will have its Kannada version, with Kiccha Sudeep hosting it. Soon thereafter, there were speculations galore on the contestants. From top heroines to politicians and even sportspersons, every name was associated with this show. With the contestants in Lonavala, ready for their 3-month challenge, sans any contact to the world outside, we give you the probable list of 13 names:

Chandrika: This actress, who used to sizzle on screen 10 years ago, is another interesting name that has entered the house.

Evicted (Day 83)

neenu nakkare halu sakkare acress chandrika

Not every actresses gets an opportunity like that. But she has seen it all. From being a child artiste, to a heroine, to a judge in reality programme and being a participant in another reality programme and not to forget that she is also a producer, the actress has seen it all. The actress is none other than Chandrika who is now a hot contestant at the 'Big Boss'.

Not everybody knows that Chandrika made her entry as a child artiste. Chandrika made her debut as a child artiste in Ambarish starrer 'Masanada Hoovu' directed by Puttanna Kanagal. Chandrika went on to act in a few more films after that.

It was in 1989 that Chandrika made her debut as a heroine in 'Thayigobba Tharle Maga' starring Kashinath. It was actor Srinivasamurthy who gave her a chance as a heroine and there was no turning back for Chandrika after that. 'TTM' was an instant hit and Chandrika went on to act in films like 'Narasimha', 'Golmaal Radhakrishna', 'Golmaal Radhakrishna-2', 'Swarna Samsara', 'Neenu Nakkare Haalu Sakkare', 'Amara Prema', 'Hosa Raga', 'Wanted', 'Trinetra' and others.

Chandrika not only went on to act with well known actors like Vishnuvardhan, Ananthnag, Shankarnag and others, she was also casted by well known directors like Bhagawan, Saiprakash, Bhargava, K V Jayaram and others. In the mid 90s Chandrika got married and there was no news of her for the next one decade.

It was only four years back when Chandrika came back again to judge a reality programme in Suvarna Entertainment Channel. She also turned producer with 'Nagashakthi' and gave the opportunity of directing the film to Saiprakash whom she calls her mentor. Chandrika also acted in a small role in the film. Though there were other offers from the Kannada film industry, but Chandrika restrained from accepting offers.

Now Chandrika is the cynosure of all eyes in 'Big Boss'. Will the multi faceted actress comes back to silver screen once again after 'Big Boss' is yet to be seen.

SMS code : CHAN
SMS Voting Rules And Regulations

Name : Chandrika

Star sign : NA

Hometown : Bengaluru

Trivia : Chandrika was introduced to the Kannada cinema in the movie ‘Thayigobba Tharle Maga’ directed by Saiprakash.

The heroine of yesteryears, Chandrika was seen in Kannada films Masanadha Hoovu, Wanted, Amara Prema, Challenge, Gandanige Thakka Hendthi, Neenu Nakkare Halu Sakkare, Bhale Chathura, Trinetra, Swarna Samsara, Golmal Radhakrishna, CBI Vijay, Keralidha Kesari and others.
Despite being in her late 30s, she is the envy of many young starlets for her good figure and looks.
An independent spirit and straight talker, she is one contestant you should really look out for.

Chandrika and Nikita may not have had fights in the recent weeks, but it seemed like they have been clearly waiting for the right opportunity to take on each other. The two warring inmates had a bitter fight on Wednesday's (June 12) episode and the house seemed to be divided with the latest development. All was well in the latest task about 'a hunter and animals'. But it took a serious turn when Bigg Boss tried to modify the game by asking Nikita, who was playing the role of a monkey, to escape from the hunter and assigned her to bail out other animals played by Narendra Babu Sharma (Elephant), Arun Sagar (Lion) and Vijay Raghavendra (Bear). The trouble brewed between Chandrika (Hunter) and Nikita over some rules. The first fight did not last long and appeared like they could calm themselves. But the second fight almost got physical with both the actresses exchanging heated verbal abuses. In fact, Chandrika brought her son's debate once again and that irked the inmates. Adding to that she recalled some other earlier incidents, which irked all the other inmates. Continue reading the story on the slideshow...

Vijay Raghavendra:
Arguably one of the star names in this list of contestants, this actor is a favourite amongst fans and industry persons for his gentlemanly behaviour. - Full Details Vijay Raghavendra Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Tilak: The Emraan Hashmi of Sandalwood, a popular baddie in many films, this ladies' man too has entered the house - Full Details Tilak Kannada Actor Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Vinayak Joshi: A popular podgy child actor, he is now a fitness freak and is looking at a career as a solo hero. Full Details Vinayak Joshi Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Sanjjanaa: This *** siren of south films is all set to sizzle in the house we hear, and is even equipped to set the summer all scorching! - Full Details Sanjjanaa Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Nikita Thukral: Another ***y belle from south Indian cinema, this Mumbai-based actress, who found herself in the midst of controversies lately, has entered the house. Full Details Nikita Thukral Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Chandrika: This actress, who used to sizzle on screen 10 years ago, is another interesting name that has entered the house.

Shweta Pandit: She started her career with roles in films like Paramathma and has now moved to becoming a heroine and recently did an item number for Yogaraj Bhat's next production.

Rock the stage!!!!

Anushree: This popular VJ and host is a friend of many in the industry and is known for her cheerful nature and friendly demeanour. Full Details Anushree Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Nurse Jayalakshmi: The controversial nurse, whose kissing pictures with politician Renukacharya, has entered the house too. Full Details Nurse Jayalakshmi Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Aparna: One of the most well known Kannada news anchors, she has found herself in the list of the final 13, we learn.

Arun Sagar: This actor-theatreperson-art director is another popular name with industry persons and will be one of the most interesting contestants to watch out for. Full Details Arun Sagar Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contestants/Participant

Rajesha: A winner of a reality show on Kannada television, this small town boy has found his fanfare with many households.

After enthralling north Indians with its captivating authentic actions, Bigg Boss, last season hosted by Salman Khan, is all set to make its Kannada version for south audience. South superstar Sudeep has been roped in to present the show which is being launched on ETV Kannada.

Sudeep, who has been part of Hindi films like Bhoot Returns and Makkhi also confirmed the news and said, “The show is all about human emotions and isn’t formatted. It is a reality show in the truest sense and is spontaneous. I am glad to be associated with it."

Deepak Dhar, CEO, Endemol India, says, "We will be incorporating fresh ideas in the regional format based on our observations and learning from the Bigg Brother format globally. We hope to create entertaining content driven by reality in its unadulterated form."

According to source it is too report that the Kannada version will see same house in Lonavala, where the last session of Bigg Boss took place in winters. The show is currently roping in inmates and filling initial requirements. It is expected to go on air on this March.

Full Details Vijay Raghavendra Kannada Bigg Boss 2013 Contesta

Complete Journey - Vijay Raghavendra of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1 Winner

Vijay Raghavendra Wins Bigg Boss Kannada | Vijay Raghavendra Winner Of Bigg Boss 2013 | Vijay Raghavendra

Vijay Raghavendra Wins Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1

It was a tough battle between Arun Sagar and Vijay Raghavendra to win the first edition of Kannada Bigg Boss, hosted by Kiccha Sudeep. Actor Vijay emerged victorious and walked away with the cash prize of Rs 50 lakh.

Vijay, who won a National Award as a child actor, is related to the legendary Kannada actor Dr Rajkumar and is the cousin of actors Shivarajkumar and Puneeth Rajkumar. His brother, Sri Murali, is also an actor.

In conversation with Rajul Hegde, the actor walks us through his Bigg Boss experience and what worked for him.

Congrats!
Thank you.

Did you expect to win? Most viewers thought Arun Sagar would walk away with the title.
I figured Arun would win because of his talent and experience, and the way he handled every task. In fact, I was already imagining giving him a congratulatory hug when they called out my name. When I was given the trophy, I was wondering, 'Did I really win?' It was my wife's birthday on June 28, so this win is like a gift to us.

What do you think worked for you in the show?
Patience, simplicity and the values I have learnt in my life have paid off. I had no strategy. I just had to be myself and go with the flow. I was not completely away from the controversies in the house, but I didn't allow them to affect me. I handled it in the best way.

In the beginning, you were emotional, thinking about your wife. That was a big hit with women in the audience.
Yes, it was very difficult for me to even say 'bye' to my wife when I went inside the house. Within a few days I started missing her. During the third week, Bigg Boss made me hear her voice. After that I was fine.

Did you have to make an extra effort to be friends with your fellow housemates?
No. I knew half of the people in the house from before. Things just fell into place gradually.

You are a successful actor. What made you take up this reality show?
Actually, I wasn't too keen. However, my wife convinced me to do it. She said that I should play to my strengths and also, my fans would know the real side of me. I also needed a break from films.

This show has helped me become a better actor and person.

Which moment would you consider the most memorable in the house?
When my birthday was celebrated with my family picture on the main door. Everyone was participating like I would have done with my family.

More
Did you have any unpleasant experiences in the house?
There were a few. One would be when Nikhita and Chandrika had a fight. I had to be a part of it for the right reason. Finally, Sudeep (the host) sorted it out.

What do you have to say about the host Sudeep?
I knew him much before the show. He is like my brother, and turned out to be an angel. He made the show a success together with the wonderful audience.

Did you follow any seasons of the Hindi version of Bigg Boss before entering the house?
I vaguely remember watching the first season a few years ago. After I got the offer, I didn't want to watch any other seasons. I felt that it would affect or influence my stay in the house.

Did you make any new friends in the house?
As I said, I knew most of them much before the show, though I got to know everyone better inside the house.
Today, I consider Arun a brother. He is one of the best friends that I have made in the house.

Do you think your popularity, plus your uncle's (the late Dr Rajkumar) and cousin's fans helped you to win?

Yes. I look up to my uncle, not as an ordinary man but much more than that. I am really lucky to be part of his extended family. Definitely it has helped me to be successful in life.

Finally, what will you do with the prize money (Rs 50 lakh)?
I want to spend it sensibly. This is hard-earned money. I have a few plans for the dance classes I run. While Vijay was the winner, former inmates also took home a set of interesting awards.

Here's the list...

Hot Star Award went to Shweta Pandit. The award was a garland made out of green chillies.

Kirik Star Award went to Rishika Singh. The award was a pair of boxing gloves.

Laughing Star Award went to Sanjjanaa. The award was a statue of the laughing Buddha.

Jodi Hakki Award went to Tilak and Shweta Pandith. The award was a pair of handcuffs, that was promptly put on to keep them together.
Dancing Star Award went to Jayalakshmi. The award were Michael Jackson costume accessories.

Dialogue King Award went to Rushi Kumar. His award was yet another dialogue - or rather a promise by the host to offer financial support to him and his family.

Six-pack Star Award went to Rohan Gowda. The award was a kusti baton.

Crying Star Award went to Anushree. The award was tissue paper pinned on to her.

Breaking Star Award went to Narendra Babu Sharma who also happened to be the only nominee for the category. As awards, he got a slate, with to-be rule book for season 2 and a pillow.

Paisa Vasool Entertainment Star Award went to Narendra Babu Sharma. The award was a cool pair of sunglasses.

Kitchen Khiladi Award was shared by Narendra Babu Sharma and Nikita. The award was a gift hamper of Rs 50,000

Performer of the day award went to Aparna.

Actor Vijay Raghavendra is the winner of the Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1. It is Kannada actor Vijay Ragavendra who walked away with the final prize after he beat the other three finalists – Arun Sagar, Nikita Thukral and Narendra Babu Sharma. Vijay and Arun Sagar were the two finalists left after the two other final round contestants; Narendra Babu Sharma and Nikita were eliminated on Saturday.

The finale was an entertaining one, with recaps that captured the various emotions of the house inmates over the last 100 days. The winner gets a cash prize of Rs 50 lakh. But the bigger prize is the new and renewed celebrity status after spending three months in the Bigg Boss house. Vijay Raghavendra was one contestant with the least number of nominations for elimination by other contestants. He was popular among the others and very rarely got into trouble or arguments with the others. Only once did he get angry in the entire show while the others were involved in arguments and fights often. Vijay is one choice for winner which will be not be opposed by anyone as he is the most worthy winner.

While Vijay was the winner, former inmates also took home a set of interesting awards. Hot Star Award went to Shweta Pandit. The award was a garland made out of green chillies. Dialogue King Award went to Rushi Kumar. His award was yet another dialogue - or rather a promise by the host to offer financial support to him and his family.Six-pack Star Award went to Rohan Gowda. The award was a kusti baton. Crying Star Award went to Anushree. The award was tissue paper pinned on to her. Kirik Star Award went to Rishika Singh. The award was a pair of boxing gloves. Laughing Star Award went to Sanjjanaa. The award was a statue of the laughing Buddha.

Dancing Star Award went to Jayalakshmi. The award were Michael Jackson costume accessories. Breaking Star Award went to Narendra Babu Sharma who also happened to be the only nominee for the category. As awards, he got a slate, with to-be rule book for season 2 and a pillow. Kitchen Khiladi Award was shared by Narendra Babu Sharma and Nikita. The award was a gift hamper of Rs 50,000. Performer of the day award went to Aparna. Paisa Vasool Entertainment Star Award went to Narendra Babu Sharma. The award was a cool pair of sunglasses. Jodi Hakki Award went to Tilak and Shweta Pandith. The award was a pair of handcuffs, that was promptly put on to keep them together.
100 days of drama comes to an end as the Kannada version of reality show Bigg Boss finalizes on it's winner. It is Kannada actor Vijay Ragavendra who walked away with the final prize after he beat the other three finalists - Arun Sagar, Nikita Thukral and Narendra Babu Sharma.

The grand finale, hosted by Sudeep, turned out to be a rather dramatic - with the countdown going right down to two - Vijay and Arun.

The finale was an entertaining one, with recaps that captured the various emotions of the house inmates over the last 100 days.
Performances by former inmates upped the glamor of the elaborately planned evening.

Vijay Raghavendra (ವಿಜಯ್ ರಾಘವೇಂದ್ರ) movies list, photos, family photos, Best movies

ವಿಜಯ್ ರಾಘವೇಂದ್ರ

Vijay Raghavendra Profile / Biography

Name Vijay Raghavendra
Name Meaning "Victory"
Zodiac Sign Gemini
Birth Date May 26
Birth Place Bangalore
*** Male
Mother Tongue Kannada
Religion Hindu
Nationality Indian
Height 5'6"
Eye Color Light Brown
Hair Color Black
Father S.A. Chinne Gowda
Brother Sri Murali
Wife Spandana
Son Shourya
Cousins
  • Shivarajkumar
  • Raghavendra Rajkumar
  • Puneeth Rajkumar.
Debut as child actor Chinnari Mutha
Debut as lead actor Ninagaagi
Best Movies Chinnari Mutha,Kotreshi Kanasu,
Ninagaagi, Kallarali Hoovagi, Rishi,
Snehitaru

Vijay Raghavendra Family Photos

Vijay Raghavendra's brother Sri Murali
Vijay Raghavendra with Son and wife Spandana

Vijay Raghavendra Movies list / Filmography

No Year Film Director Music Director Co-star
1 1993 Chinnari Mutha T.S. Nagabharana C. AswathAvinash
2 1994 Kotreshi Kanasu N Chandrashekar C. Aswath Karibasavaiah, Umashree
3 2002 Ninagaagi S Mahender GurukiranRadhika,VishalHegde
4 2002 Prema Khaidi Naaganna Prashanth RajRadhika
5 2002 Romeo Juliet Guna Kumar HamsalekhaRadhika,Sagar, Rithusingh
6 2003 Heart Beats S Nagendra Urs Venkat NarayanA****ha, Deepa
7 2003 Preetisalebeku Yogesh Hunsur ChaitanyaChaya Singh,Avinash
8 2003 Vikram M K Maheshwar Rajesh RamanathSindhu Menon
9 2003 Khushi Prakash GurukiranSindhu Menon, Anant Nag
10 2003 Vijaya Simha M S Rajashekar Babji SandeepAvinash, Rak****a
11 2004 Avale Nanna Gelati Om Saiprakash -Vishal Hegde,Rak****a
12 2005 Rishi Prakash Gurukiran Sindhu Tolani,
Shivaraj Kumar,Radhika
13 2006 Shree Prakash Valisha-SandeepDoddanna,Jennifer Kotwal
14 2006 Sevanti Sevanti S.Narayan SA RajkumarDoddanna,Ramya
15 2006 Kallarali Hoovagi T.S. Nagabharana Hamsalekha Ambarish,Umashankari,
Sumalatha,Bharathi
16 2007 Ee Rajeev Gandhi Alla Ravi Srivats Sadhu KokilaRak****a, Ravi Belegere,
17 2007 Naanu Neenu Jodi N R Nanjunde Gowda HamsalekhaMadhumitha,Chidanand,
Bank Janardhan,
Srinivasamurthy
18 2008 Beladingalaagi Baa M.S Ramesh Gurukiran Ramanitu Chaudhary,
Avinash,
Rangayana Raghu
19 2008 Minchina Ota A. M. R. Ramesh V. ManoharLakshmi Rai,
Sri Murali,Rahul Rai,
20 2008 Ganesha Matte Banda P Ramachandra V ManoharPragnya,Neetu,
Vishal Hegde,
Ananth Nag,
Ramesh Bhat
21 2008 Mast Maja Madi Anantha Raju BalajeeSudeep,Jennifer Kotwal,
Komal Kumar,Diganth
22 2009 Nam Yajamanru T S Nagabharana Hamsalekha Lakshmi,Navya Nair,
Vishnuvardhan,
Ramesh Bhat
23 2009 Kaaranji Sridhar Veera SamarthGauri Karnik,Chandan,
Sridhar,Nanjunda
24 2009 IPC Section 300 Shashikanth Nadeem ShravanSuman Ranganath,Devaraj,
Priyanka,Srujan Lokesh
25 2009 Gokula Prakash Mano MurthyYash,Pooja Gandhi,Nakshatra,
Srinivasa Murthy
26 2009 Khiladi Krishna Jayanth Rajesh RamanathanShivaram,Girija Lokesh,
Tejaswini,Dilip Raj
27 2010 Aithalakkadi J G Krishna Sadhu Kokila Bullet Prakash,Rangayana Raghu,Sudeep
Neetu,Shivaraj Kumar,
28 2011 Shraavana Rajasekhar Karthick BhoopaBuvan, Gayathri Iyer,
Sandeep
29 2011 Vinayaka Geleyara Balaga Nagendra Prasad V. HarikrishnaNaveen Krishna ,
Meghana Gaonkar
30 2011 Mangalapuram A.M.R.Ramesh V Manohar Lakshmi Rai,Murali,
Ragassiya,Suman
31 2011 Kalla Malla Sulla Udaya Prakash Paul AlexRagini Dwivedi,Yagna Shetty,Ravichandran,
Ramesh Arvind
32 2012 Snehitaru Ram Narayan V. HarikrishnaRavishankar,
Tarun Chandra,
Srujan Lokesh, Pranitha
33 2013 Ondu Roopayalli Eradu Preethi Dayal Padmanabhan Ricky Kej Sandeep ,Ramya Barna
34 2013 Vighna Ravi Poojar -Aishwarya Nag,
Shashikumar,Adi Lokesh,
Suchendra Prasad
35 2013 Aatagaara Jayanth -Meghana S Raj
36 2013 Challa Pilli - --

Vijay Raghavendra Videos

Bigg Boss Kannada Winner | Bigg Boss Kannada 2013 Winner | Winner of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1 | 2013 Bigg Boss Kannada Winner is

Vijay Raghavendra Wins Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1

Bigg Boss Kannada Winner
Name : Vijay Raghavendra

Star sign : Gemini

Hometown : Bengaluru

Trivia : Raghavendra comes from a family of film stars with his uncle, three of his cousins and his brother being actors of high repute.

Raghavendra started his career as a child actor in the film Chalisuva Modagalu (1982) starring his uncle and legendary actor Dr. Rajkumar. His next movie Chinnari Mutha became a huge success and he became a household name in Karnataka. After that he acted in many movies including Kotreshi Kanasu for which he won another National Award. His first role as a lead actor was in Ninagaagi, a box office hit. He has acted in many movies since then. His notable movies are Kallarali Hoovagi, Rishi, Khushi and Kaaranji.

For Kannada audiences, it was a big deal when they learnt that Bigg Boss will have its Kannada version, with Kiccha Sudeep hosting it. Soon thereafter, there were speculations galore on the contestants. From top heroines to politicians and even sportspersons, every name was associated with this show. With the contestants in Lonavala, ready for their 3-month challenge, sans any contact to the world outside, we give you the probable list of 13 names:

Vijay Raghavendra: Arguably one of the star names in this list of contestants, this actor is a favourite amongst fans and industry persons for his gentlemanly behaviour.

Vijay Raghavendra is an Indian actor who primarily works in Kannada films. He started as a child artist in the film industry and won critical acclaims for his performances in Chinnari Mutha (1993) and Kotreshi Kanasu (1994). The latter won him the National Film Award for Best Child Artist award. His first lead role was in Ninagaagi (2002).

Vijay RaghavendraBiography

Vijay Raghavendra is a actor of Kannada movies.Read the full biography

Family

Raghavendra is the son of the famous producer of Kannada cinema, S. A. Chinne Gowda. He is also related to the legendary actor and singer Rajkumar and is the cousin of the actors Shivarajkumar, Raghavendra Rajkumar and Puneeth Rajkumar. His brother, Sri Murali, is also an actor. He married Spandana in 2007 and has a son named Shourya.

Career

Raghavendra started his career as a child actor in the film Chalisuva Modagalu (1982) starring his uncle Rajkumar and Madhavi. His next movie Chinnari Mutha became a huge success and he became a household name in Karnataka. After that he acted in many movies, including Kotreshi Kanasu for which he gained another National Award.
His first role as a lead actor was in Ninagaagi, a box office hit. He has acted in many movies since then. His notable movies are Kallarali Hoovagi, Rishi, Khushi and Kaaranji.

Filmography

Year Title Role Notes
1982 Chalisuva Modagalu
Child actor
1993 Chinnari Mutha Mutta Child actor
1994 Kotreshi Kanasu Kotreshi Child actor
National Film Award for Best Child Artist
2002 Ninagaagi
First lead
2002 Prema Qaidi

2002 Romeo Juliet

2003 Heart Beats

2003 Preetisalebeku

2003 Vikram Vikram
2003 Khushi

2003 Vijaya Simha

2004 Avale Nanna Gelati

2005 Rishi Hari
2006 Shree Shree
2006 Sevanti Sevanti Devu
2006 Kallarali Hoovagi Jayadeva
2007 Ee Rajeev Gandhi Alla Rajeev Raj
2007 Naanu Neenu Jodi Arjun
2008 Beladingalaagi Baa

2008 Minchina Ota Vijay
2008 Ganesha Matte Banda Ganesha
2008 Mast Maja Madi

2009 Nam Yajamanru Alok
2009 Kaaranji Viji
2009 IPC Section 300 Viji
2009 Gokula Raja
2009 Kiladi Krishna Krishna
2011 Shraavana Vijay
2011 Vinayaka Geleyara Balaga Viju
2012 Snehitaru

2013 Ondu Roopayalli Eradu Preethi
Filming
2013 Vighna
Filming
2013 Challi Pilli
Filming

Kannada Bigg Boss Hosted By Sudeep in ETV Kannada. Get here Complete List of Contestants and pictures of Bigg Boss.

Kannada Bigg Boss Hosted By Sudeep in ETV Kannada. Get here Complete List of Contestants and pictures of Bigg Boss.

Arun Sagar, Narendra Babu Sharma, Vijay Raghavendra and Niktha Thukral are the finalists of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1:

We will update the winner of Bigg Boss Kannada Season 1 shortly here, please guess who will win the first season of Kannada Bigg Boss !!!

Bigg Boss Kannada 1

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Bigg Boss Kannada
Series 1 (2013)

Name Entry Exit
Arun Day 1 Day 98
Narendra Day 1 Day 98
Nikita Day 1 Day 98
Vijay Day 1 Day 98
Chandrika Day 1
Day 84
Day 83
Day 90

Anushree Day 1 Day 76
Rishika Day 41 Day 62
Rohan Day 37 Day 55
Jayalakshmi Day 1
Day 27
Day 6
Day 48

Aparna Day 1 Day 41
Thilak Day 1 Day 41
Vinayak Day 1 Day 34
Rishikumara Day 13 Day 27
Shweta Day 1 Day 20
Sanjjanna Day 1 Day 13
Legend
Up for eviction
Evicted
Finalist
The winner of the first season is Vijay Raghavendhra!!

The first season of Bigg Boss to be aired in the Kannada speaking region of India launched on 24 March 2013, and had been planned from the end of Bigg Boss 6 following the success of Bigg Boss in the Hindi speaking region of India.[1]
The series follows the rules and premise of Bigg Boss in that the housemates comprise of people known to the general public rather than members of the general public themselves.
The host for the show is Sudeep. The voice of the entity known as Bigg Boss is singer Vijay Prakash.
Contents

• 1 Housemates
  • 2 Guest Appearances
  • 3 Nominations
  • 4 References
  • 5 External links
Housemates

Female Male
Housemate Profession

Anushree Actress/Radio Jockey/TV anchor

Aparna TV anchor / Actress

Arun Sagar Actor / Art-director

Chandrika Actress

Jayalakshmi Nurse

Narendra Babu Actor / Astrologer

Nikhita Thukral Actress

Rohan Gowda Model / Actor

Rishi Kumar Spiritual Guru

Rishika Singh Actress

Sanjjanaa Actress

Shweta Pandit Actress

Thilak Shekar Actor / Model

Vijay Raghavendra Actor[2]

Vinayak Joshi Actor / Radio Jockey

Guest Appearances

• Rajesh
  • Yogesh
Nominations

Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Week 11 Week 12 Week 13 Week 14
Arun Sanjjana
Chandrika
Narendra
Sanjjanna
Vinayak
Chandrika
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Nikita
Narendra
Narendra
Nikita
Nikita
Anushree
Nikita
Narendra
Exempt Finalist
(Day 99)
Narendra Jayalakshmi
Anushree
Arun
Shwta
Chandrika
Shweta
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Nikita
Anushree
Nikita
Vijay
Nikita
Vijay
Vijay
Nikita
No
Nominations
Finalist
(Day 99)
Nikita Aparna
Shweta
Chandrika
Aparna
Chandrika
Vinayak
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Narendra
Chandrika
Arun
Vijay
Arun
Chandrika
Narendra
Chandrika
No
Nominations
Finalist
(Day 99)
Vijay Narendra
Jayalakshmi
Narenadra
Sanjjanna
Vinayak
Shweta
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Rishika
Narendra
Chandrika
Narendra
Chandrika
Arun
Narendra
Nikita
No
Nominations
Winner
(Day 99)
Chandrika Narendra
Nikita
Sanjjanna
Nikita
Nikita
Narendra
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Rishika
Nikita
Vijay
Anushree
Nikita
Vijay
Nikita
Vijay
No
Nominations
Re-Evicted
(Day 90)
Anushree Narendra
Thilak
Narendra
Vinayak
Chandrika
Shweta
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
?
?
Narendra
Rishika
Chandrika
Narendra
Arun
Nikita
Evicted
(Day 76)
Rishika Not in
House
Exempt ?
?
Chandrika
Narendra
Evicted
(Day 62)
Rohan Not in
House
Exempt ?
?
?
?
Evicted
(Day 55)
Jayalakshmi Narendra
Thilak
Evicted
(Day 6)
?
?
No
Nominations
?
?
Re-Evicted
(Day 48)
Aparna Nikita
Chandrika
Nikita
Sanjjanna
Anushree
Nikita
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
Evicted
(Day 41)
Thilak Narendra
Jayalakshmi
Sanjjana
Arun
Vinayak
Arun
?
?
?
?
No
Nominations
Evicted
(Day 41)
Vinayak Jayalakshmi
Arun
Arun
Anushree
Chandrika
Shweta
?
?
?
?
Evicted
(Day 34)
Rishi Not in
House
Exempt ?
?
Evicted
(Day 27)
Shweta Narendra
Aparna
Sanjjanna
Nikita
Nikita
Narendra
Evicted
(Day 20)
Sanjjanna Thilak
Shweta
Thilak
Chandrika
Evicted
(Day 13)

Up for
eviction
Jayalakshmi
Narendra
Arun
Narendra
Sanjjanna
Chandrika
Shweta
Vinayak
Nikita
Rishi
Vinayak
Chandrika
Vinayak
Anushree
Aparna
Arun
Chandrika
Jayalakshmi
Narendra
Nikita
Thilak
Vijay
Chandrika
Jayalakshmi
Nikita
Anushree
Narendra
Rohan
Nikita
Narendra
Rishika
Chandrika
Narendra
Nikita
Vijay
Anushree
Arun
Nikita
Vijay
Arun
Chandrika
Vijay
Chandrika
Narendra
Nikita
Vijay
Arun
Narendra
Nikita
Vijay
Evicted Jayalakshmi
?%
to save
Sanjjanna
?%
to save
Shweta
?%
to save
Rishi
?%
to save
Vinayak
?%
to save
Aparna
?%
to save
Jayalakshmi
?%
to save
Rohan
?%
to save
Rishika
?%
to save
Eviction
Cancelled
Anushree
?%
to save
Chandrika
?%
to save
Chandrika
?%
to save

%
to win

%
to win
Thilak
?%
to save

%
to win

%
to win

Raghavendra started his career as a child actor in the film Chalisuva Modagalu (1982), starring his uncle and legendary actor Dr Rajkumar. His next movie Chinnari Mutha became a huge success and he became a household name in Karnataka.

After that, he acted in many movies, including Kotreshi Kanasu for which he got a National Award. His first role as a lead actor was in Ninagaagi, a box office hit.
Old ,

(Sanjjanaa )

Sandalwood actress Sanjjanaa did not expect to be evicted from the Bigg Boss house a mere two weeks after she entered it. Nevertheless, she says she enjoyed her short stint in the house. "I thought I could at least hold out for a month, but it was a quick exit for me," she says.
However, she says that some of the inmates aren't exactly on their best behaviour in the house. "Chandrika is the vamp of the house. She doesn't have anything to lose. She favours people who listen to her. She brings in negative vibes. Dignified people would not like to listen to her," says Sanjjanaa.
She also has a bone to pick with Tilak, who was also her co-star in Ganda Hendathi and Boyfriend, the Kannada version of the Hindi flick ******. "As for Tilak, I don't he is mature enough. I can't be one of those people who suck up to others when they want their work to be done. I want to make it clear that I stood out in Ganda Hendathi and Boyfriend. I created the buzz that Mallika Sherawat did in the Hindi film. Today, I have a name and fame in other languages too. He had better realize where he stands today before he opens his mouth," she says.

The actress doesn't mind getting back into the house in case she is called again. "I have a couple of inmates who treated me well, like Nikita Thukral and Swami Narendra Babu Sharma, who I considered as a father figure. Now that I got some tips on how to behave in the house, I wouldn't mind getting a wild card entry," she signs off.
— Contributed by Mahesh H

Kannada Bigg Boss Hosted By Sudeep in ETV Kannada. Get here Complete List of Contestants and pictures of Bigg Boss. Vijay Raghavendra, Tilak, Sanjana, Vinayak Joshi, Nikita Thukral, Aparna, Chandrika, Shwetha Pandit, Anushree, Nurse Jayalakshmi are in Kannada Bigg Boss Season 1.

Old ,

It was a hard day for 12 contestants at Bigg Boss house on the third day as they were given a task to complete which demanded them to sacrifice some sleep. They are on the right way to keep the homa kunda burning for two nights and three days with limited goods provided. The participants had decided to attend the homa kunda all night on a rotation policy.

Click here for Romance, ***, HOT in ETV Bigg Boss Kannada 2013

In simple words, while some of them would go to sleep, some would remain looking after the fire in the homa kunda. But Aparnaa and Sanjjanna, after going to bed, could not wake up, while the most members seemed okay and did not make it an issue. However, Anushree and Shweta Pandit were not happy with her and felt that the actress spends more time on make-up and cleverly escapes from doing any work. Bonding time... Contestants' friendship appears to be growing day by day. Some of them are becoming close to each other. Nurse Jayalakshmi, who shares good rapport with all the contestants, was seen gelling well with Nikita Thukral. And Anushree was seen sharing a mother-daughter relationship with Aparnaa. Left out of the pack Thilak and Sanjjanna were simply not mingling with each other because of their connection with the erotic debut film Ganda Hendathi and it is still haunting them. They fear not to become a piece of debate to gossip mongers. So, the actors were seen avoiding each other.

Swami Narendra Babu Sharma, though talks well to everyone, could not bond well with the other contestants due to the age factor. Vijay Raghavendra and Chandrika just appeared at places but largely out of action. Arun Sagar and Vinayak Joshi are the only two, who are playing the game intelligently and not from the heart. Especially, the latter is keeping close eye on everyone and leaving no opportunity to impress other contestants. Bigg Boss Angry... Swami Narendra Babu Sharma violated the house rule by sleeping in the day time and he got a warning for the same from the Bigg Boss. Bigg Boss was not happy with some of the housemates for speaking in other languages. Hence, he made Arun Sagar in charge to see that everybody speaks in Kannada. Controversial moments It is yet again Nurse Jayalakshmi. Well, she was seen opening up about her past affair with former minister MP Renukacharya and her controversial kissing pictures. She was chatting with Nikita. Bigg Boss Kannada - Day 3 Highlights

TOP 10 Controversies of Bigg Boss Kannada 2013